• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Advanced Generation: The Platinum Islands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Oct 26, 2007
Okay, so ,there are five kids chosen to venture in a new pokemon reserve , the platinum islands. New Places, No gym leaders, no capturing, same pokemon, new enemies....

(First four only allowed. Next two are going to get to have a little different part)
NAME:
APPEARENCE:
3 PKMN: (Hoenn only, please)

Name: Sapphire Titan
Person.: Nice, mature, leader-like, and calm
Appearence: Black hair, black eyes, Blue backpack, Grey Fleece covering white tank, Blue jeans, White sneakers
PKMN: Starmie(Star), Wingull (Wynn), Voltorb (Bomber)

paige pelletier

Fruits Basket (Furba) fan
Years
Name Papion(paw p aaaw)
age 11
shy calm
long dark purple hair jeans showing sholder long sieave t shirt sneakers back pack light purple eyes
pikachu treeco linoone

A.J

Years
NAME:Zera
PERSONALITY: Mature,Childish,serious,sence of direction,good with pokemon
APPEARENCE: Black Hat backwards on the side a little with brown hari sticking out,grey t-shirt,red three quarter shorts,white shoe's
3 PKMN: Dratini,Shiny Feebas,Bagon.

Years
Name: GEM
Peronallity: Same as Before
Appearence:Platinum colored hat with Master Ball picture on it. An Orange vest with all 8 fighter leage badges on it. A pure Platinum belt with a picture of the fighting type sign on it showing that he was the current Fighter leage champ. A pin showing he was a fully developed psychic. Blue jeans. Grean T-shirt. A Ring with the plant sign on it. A ring with the Fighting sign on it. White hair.
Treeco(Thorn), a Shiny Lunatone(Lunar), and a Blazakein(SP?)(Blazzer Z).

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Oct 26, 2007
Cool, let's start!

Wow! This place is big! *looks at a sign* Hmmm....it says "Forestone Isle." Hmmm...I guess this is the first place. Let's go!

A.J

Years
*chasing his Dratini*come here you little rat, give me back my hat,*catches dratini and takes hato ut of her mouth and looks up to see ot trainers*uh....hi i am Zera,*grins and puts out hand*and this is dratini....i also have a Bagon and a Shiney Feebas..
sonic_and_tail.bmp

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Oct 26, 2007
Hey guys, I'm Sapphire! I guess we were all chosen to explore. NO battling! Come on!

(Meanwhile)
Mysterious people: Those kids have no idea exactly who they are dealing with.....

Years
Ok. I'll go chaeck out stuff over ther(Goes off to a near by Mountain Cave still piggybacking on Blazzer hopeing that somone follows him but doesn't really care if somone doesn't.)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Oct 26, 2007
Yeah, Star gets cranky without water. Let's go.

*walks to a nearby shore* Why didn't we see this before? GO STAR! WYNN! *Starmie goes into water and Wingull flies overhead* I would call you out Bomber, but you'd probably just explode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back