• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Earth and Sky: Return to Lethia (M)

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
I am just going to formally say that Im sorry and I'm already struggling. my m key and the key next to the right to the o and the two keys to the right of l and the alternate \ dont work. I'm currently copying and pasting ms since I seem to use them more than the rest. I can use my ipad which I may end u doing eventually but I am still around and interested so please keep going and don't mind my absence. I might be able to post but it won't be as detailed. Thank god for spell check or I don't think this would have made sense.

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
Years
I am just going to formally say that Im sorry and I'm already struggling. my m key and the key next to the right to the o and the two keys to the right of l and the alternate \ dont work. I'm currently copying and pasting ms since I seem to use them more than the rest. I can use my ipad which I may end u doing eventually but I am still around and interested so please keep going and don't mind my absence. I might be able to post but it won't be as detailed. Thank god for spell check or I don't think this would have made sense.

It's okay, it's just good to see you back. I myself will be busy this week because I have all them tests to take.

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
i missed you all! good luck with the tests and the key board. my m key also hates me.

Years
Good luck with your tests! my keyboard hates me, now the dash and the equals signs dont work. So much hate *cries*

Easy fix.
$5
Big Lots, Any peddlers mall or Flea Market or Thrift Store.

Replace Keyboard.
If it's blue tooth, I can help with that too.

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
ha ha thanks but its no needed. the m key work sometimes. and i cant replace it... its a laptop.

But thanks anyway Quto...

Edit: Oh you were talking with Nate...

Years
Well, if were going to have a hiatus, I may as well start telling and posting a back story until everyone is ready to move forward.

I may as well start the back plot on this regions version of team rocket.

Years
I went ahead and started the Hiatus Back Plot.

Revealing part of our antagonist's and not moving up to what their true intentions are.
ShroudDusk is not the best name for a villinous organization and I'll admit I'm not very great with names. (Calling one of my more memorable RP's, Cursed Books, should have been a better sign towards my ability to generally uniquely.)

ShourdDusk came from a name generator and there wasn't any official team in the published or official universe so I'm running with it.

I'll post the hiatus back story to the 5 agents in Gaia's heart when the Thread starts falling behind or when they start interacting with others in the RP.

I've described one "short, red haired" mechanical officer. Anyone wanting in on this organization is free too.

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
I kinda like the idea... I may be helpful in that... But i do not know...

Years
CALLING EVERYONE FOR SIGN-UPS!
Anyone wanting to join the antagonist's side for Earth and Sky. Post a trainer setup similar to the standard trainer setup from the SU. Just address your team name as ShroudDusk. When your profile is approved, you will receive your 'orders' via PM to what your target objective is in the RP and act it out as you choose.

Either erratically, intelligently or brutally.

manadhon

RTX-008L
Years
Apologies for not throwing in my say recently, but a mixture of laziness, school, and finding a copy of Star Wars Battlefront II got in the way. A very late good luck to everyone as well, whether it matters or not. To the matter at hand now: I'm rather interested in the idea of playing as an antagonist, and the little prelude of sorts had that nice air of mystery, but I don't think I'll sign up. While I enjoy being evil in such things, I'm already running a bit of a villain in the form of one of Morty's Pokémon (you know the one).

On a little sidenote, I'm not a particular fan of the name ShroudDusk. Personal opinion of course, but I'm looking up really snazzy archaic words for something cool. Although, I don't think anyone would go for my new favorite word, Tyrotoxism (to be poisoned by cheese).

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
I like the idea but will i be able to keep my main character (I mean Gelius)?

If its possible i will be a dragon type trainer.

Years
Apologies for not throwing in my say recently, but a mixture of laziness, school, and finding a copy of Star Wars Battlefront II got in the way. A very late good luck to everyone as well, whether it matters or not. To the matter at hand now: I'm rather interested in the idea of playing as an antagonist, and the little prelude of sorts had that nice air of mystery, but I don't think I'll sign up. While I enjoy being evil in such things, I'm already running a bit of a villain in the form of one of Morty's Pokémon (you know the one).

On a little sidenote, I'm not a particular fan of the name ShroudDusk. Personal opinion of course, but I'm looking up really snazzy archaic words for something cool. Although, I don't think anyone would go for my new favorite word, Tyrotoxism (to be poisoned by cheese).

Well, I'm looking for name changes, anything works.

As for Star Wars Battlefront II, what platform? PC? PS2? Xbox? The game practically grows on trees around my home town; I don't mind sending you a copy if you don't mind compensating me.

Lastly, anyone in and out of the RP is free to join up with the antagonist's. I started this up as a Hiatus plot as we wait for either cabbage or Luke or both of them.

manadhon

RTX-008L
Years
Well, I'm looking for name changes, anything works.

As for Star Wars Battlefront II, what platform? PC? PS2? Xbox? The game practically grows on trees around my home town; I don't mind sending you a copy if you don't mind compensating me.

Lastly, anyone in and out of the RP is free to join up with the antagonist's. I started this up as a Hiatus plot as we wait for either cabbage or Luke or both of them.

Well, looking at a list of archaic words turned up "Camorra," which simply means a secret organization (usually breaking the law). Might not be what you're looking for, but a bout of tautology never hurt anyone.

I actually heard about a copy for the Xbox being at a shop nearby from my friend. The thing's scratched up, cost far too much, but my nostalgia got in the way. I literally spent days playing it when I was younger, and I wanted to share that experience (and relive it) with my little brother. Only problem is the loading time, but I got to trade in a bunch of games I didn't even want anymore. Thanks for the offer though.

Last edited:

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
I not sure about hiatus. If i can keep my previous character than ill make my SU.

Years
Some News.

I have taken the attempt to re-pixel and draw the graphics I was going to use for the RP, all escept the banner.

I'll be making a post to the main plot and the sub plot soon along with a few new berry/herb and nuts. Which I'll add to the herb book on post 1 in the setup.

Years
The.... Gelius, are you adding more to the trouble?
I don't even remember Phantom Organization or the anything about it from previous iterations of pokemon on either the anime or games.

I've already gave a road block, why add more to it?

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Well... I even don't know why i did it... Only thing i remember is that i'm passing a little bad time and my ideas are being limited by this problem. Yesterday when i posted i had only 20 minutes and i wanted to be fast so the idea came from the nothing. In fact... You may forget it... But ill keep the info so if "something" may happen.

With this is everything i say...

Edit: October 12th 2014

I am bored...

Last edited:
Back