• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 7, 2016
Three things that make your sig pretty awesome: a custom cursor, "Animal I Have Become," and a smooth and uniform design. 10/10.

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
Years
9/10
Funny clear and i like it although maybe an overuse of blood

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
9/10

Touhou, right? It's cute and has good looping and I love the traditional Japanese house in the background, hehe.

GanguEevee

~Calamity Trigger~
Years
10/10 I rated your profile pic,and now I shall rate your signature.
I said it before for your picture,and now I'll say the same about your signature:Amazing. Simply amazing! (Again,must be from a anime that I never seen before) X3

Nakala Pri

Always loved your signature! :D The blue Cape Feather is pretty hard to see but it's still great :P

10/10

Always loved your signature! :D The blue Cape Feather is pretty hard to see but it's still great :P

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
0/10 7/10

It is so bright, sickly and random, but totally obnoxious as always. xD

gangueevee said:
10/10 I rated your profile pic,and now I shall rate your signature.
I said it before for your picture,and now I'll say the same about your signature:Amazing. Simply amazing! (Again,must be from a anime that I never seen before) X3

Hehe, I'm glad you like it. :3 The anime is Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo, or The Pet Girl of Sakurasou. n_n

GanguEevee

~Calamity Trigger~
Years
10/10

Holy ****. I didn't notice the comic you linked on the signature.

I'm at page 12 and I'm loving it. Again,I'm a MLP fan. X3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back