Showcase Soloo993 Gallery

Started by Soloo993 November 20th, 2014 5:50 PM
  • 29 replies
Male
Seen May 31st, 2020
Posted February 27th, 2016
40 posts
6.5 Years
Hello everyone, I am Soloo from wah, I like to make sprites, drawings and fakemons. I worked some sprites of Chamber Naturia Version and helped Gold with some grafics

Fakedex gba (private use)
Spoiler:

Fakedex gbc (private use)
Spoiler:

Gba stuff:
Spoiler:

Bgs for Pokemon Ice Silver:

Pokemon Mystery 9 Titlescreen:

Public stuff (credit me)

Gbc stuff (all public with credits)
Spoiler:
(the front sprite of gold was make by gold z)

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist

Age 28
Female
In your best dreams and worst nightmares
Seen May 2nd, 2015
Posted May 2nd, 2015
2,108 posts
15.3 Years
These are so cool!! I always love seeing older-styled sprites of new Pokemon, and yours are awesome. The fakemon also look great, almost like they could pass for real ones. The little red and yellow lion one is my favorite. :3 As for the title screen, I was thinking that maybe if it was done in sprites, like how they did it in the old games, it was look more legit? Other than that though, it's very well done!

Espurr_Kawaii

Pokemon Trainer Coordinator

Female
Hoenn Region(Littleroot Town)
Seen January 13th, 2017
Posted September 10th, 2016
151 posts
6 Years
The fake dex its like a original didnt u say a fake it. And the characters is so nice too! About the super heroes, its look like a ninja too (i guess so) keep it up ^_^
♥ Art & Designer♥
♥ Anime Fanatics ♥

♥ Pokemon Contest Challenger♥
♥ Water & Psychic Trainer ♥

Espurr_Kawaii

Pokemon Trainer Coordinator

Female
Hoenn Region(Littleroot Town)
Seen January 13th, 2017
Posted September 10th, 2016
151 posts
6 Years
Two new fakes!
Hello, long time .. haha :D well about this, i like this fakemon :3 !! Its nice cat witch ?? lol (i dont whats fakemon name that) its really good :)
♥ Art & Designer♥
♥ Anime Fanatics ♥

♥ Pokemon Contest Challenger♥
♥ Water & Psychic Trainer ♥

Fairy

she / her
Laverre City
Seen 50 Minutes Ago
Posted 53 Minutes Ago
10,779 posts
9.5 Years
I mean, these are utterly incredible, but I think you already know that, haha. Your style is so organic, and honors Pokemon so, so well. It really feels like legitimate Sugimori designs in those sprites, and that's easily the most incredible thing about this whole gallery. Not to mention, your actual spriting in practice is damn near perfect.

I think all pixel artists and spriters here could learn a think or two from you.

Male
Seen May 31st, 2020
Posted February 27th, 2016
40 posts
6.5 Years
I mean, these are utterly incredible, but I think you already know that, haha. Your style is so organic, and honors Pokemon so, so well. It really feels like legitimate Sugimori designs in those sprites, and that's easily the most incredible thing about this whole gallery. Not to mention, your actual spriting in practice is damn near perfect.

I think all pixel artists and spriters here could learn a think or two from you.
Thank you very much, I really appreciate your comment! *blush*

PD: Fakedex updated!

Gelius3

Simple Wanderer of the World... I come from the shadows.

Age 20
Male
... In the Void of Darkness...
Seen 12 Hours Ago
Posted October 16th, 2020
804 posts
6.5 Years
the GBC Fake Dex is awesome. You ever thought in making an hack and using those pokemon? If yes i would totally support you. Again your work is good!
I support:

Pokemon Super Eevee Edition
Pokemon Red Adventures
Pokemon Ruby Destiny Series

Name: Nrop Rats
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Circuit

Wiring your Circuits

Age 24
Male
Berlin
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted July 29th, 2020
4,815 posts
12.7 Years
Fakemon are so cool, they require so much creativity. I love yours, especially how organised it is. You know where you're going with it, it's totally awesome! ^^

myystogan

HIVEMIND DANCEFLOOR GOD

GMT-6/CST
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted March 16th, 2016
176 posts
5.1 Years
I'm liking the fanart sprites, Solo! They look great.
I really like this one in particular:

That's someone from Fire Emblem Fates, correct? (I still don't know/recognize all the characters, haha.) I like how you redid him in the Pokemon sprite style :-]
MYYSTOGAN | VM + PM
HOVER TEXT

TSVs
0856 (SUN), 2637 (OR), 1175 (Y)

TRAINER INFO
Anton: 5000-4000-2564 (IGN: KB3)

CREDIT
all icons made by me; signature coded by me