• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tek's Pastures [CLOSED FOR RENOVATION]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tek

Years
uekKasB.jpg

Howdy, neighbor! Get on in here! We've got casual trades, custom orders, and some rare stuff too. Let me show you around.

---Hatchery & Showcase---

I'll accept anything in exchange for Pokémon in the Hatchery; I just want them to go to a good home.

|| Hatchery ||

Spoiler:

Now, from time to time, I may come across somethin' real special - I put them in the Showcases. I'll trade these for Pokémon of similar value.

If I caught them myself - or got them directly from the person who caught them - they're marked "legit". If I got them in a trade, and everything checks out, they're marked "probably legit". If they're a bit sketchy (encounter date matches powersaves hacked wondercard, etc), then I'll mark them "questionable".

|| Transfer Moves Showcase ||

Spoiler:

|| Shiny Showcase ||

Spoiler:

|| Event Pokémon Showcase ||

Spoiler:

|| Legendaries Showcase||

Spoiler:

|| Competitive (Battle-ready) Showcase ||

Spoiler:

---Custom Orders---

If you're looking for Pokemon in one of Kurt's Apriballs, you're in the right place. Any non-legendary Pokémon that can be found in HG/SS can be yours, in the Apriball of your choice. These are a time investment for me, and they can be hard to come by, so your trade should be something with egg moves, and/or good IVs+nature, and/or some other rare ball.

I can also breed Japanese-language Pokémon from SoulSilver. Feel free to request one of these for your next shiny breeding project. Do note that these will take a while. Also they will have a maximum of 4 perfect IVs and are not available in Apriballs.

I have LG, SS, White and White 2 versions, so feel free to ask if you're looking for a specific transfer move.

Lastly, I have acquired the Pokémon Dream Radar, so I can provide those Dream Ball Pokémon with their HAs.

---Rules and Such---

Please include your time zone when posting, as well as FC and IGN if that information isn't already displayed under your username. During the work week, I'll generally be available at 0500 and also between 1700-2100 UTC -6 (Central Standard Time US/Canada). Weekends are... less predictable, but I'm on a lot. Let me know when you can be online, and we'll get a meeting time worked out!

Oh, and I'd be much obliged if you'd leave me a trade review here afterwards: Tek's Trader Review

Some general notes:

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Tek

Years
Giveaway: A Lovely Level Ball Lopunny! [ended Sun 28 Dec 2014]
Spoiler:

Event: Grand Opening! [ended Sun 28 Dec 2014]
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Tek

Years
Open for business again :]

UPDATE: over twenty shines/events/legendaries added, and more to come. It's almost a whole new shop!

Last edited:

unowen

The Wanderer
Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
Hi, do you still give those Lopunny for free? If yes, then count me in ^^
Thanks in advance.

Skaraborne

The sharpest 'mon in the thread
Years
Hey, is the free Lopunny event still available? If so, I'd like to join the event, too. Since it's free, you accept any Pokémon in return?

I'll PM Friend Code and IGN if so.

Last edited:

Tek

Years
Hi, do you still give those Lopunny for free? If yes, then count me in ^^
Thanks in advance.

Hey, is the free Lopunny event still available? If so, I'd like to join the event, too. Since it's free, you accept any Pokémon in return?

I'll PM Friend Code and IGN if so.

You two are the first takers! And yes, you can trade anything for them.

If my available times don't work for you, let me know so we can work something out. Otherwise, I'll be on at the specified times (see first post).

digitalapplepie

Digital
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 29, 2018
Hello! Are you still giving out those Lopunny? If you are I'd like to participate as well!
Thank you!

Chrayus

Chrayus is love, Chrayus is life
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Aug 30, 2015
Hey are any of the shiny Lopunny left? Would love one
Thanks for the awesome giveaway

unowen

The Wanderer
Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015

If my available times don't work for you, let me know so we can work something out. Otherwise, I'll be on at the specified times (see first post).
Whoa, thanks a lot! ^^
Basically since it's holiday for me, I tend to be online most of the time.
I also have added you in my 3DS, and my IGN is Lynne. Feel free to invite me to a trade whenever you see me online or message me here when you're available. Thanks a lot in advance! :)

Reactions: Tek

Skaraborne

The sharpest 'mon in the thread
Years

I'll send you a message with FC and IGN later today, we're departing now... Thanks a lot. (I have ORAS but if you rather keep the Lopunnite, no problem. I got one myself.)

EDIT: Timezone CET

EDIT: I messaged FC and IGN.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tek

Tek

Years
Years
Hey do you still have any Lopunny left? Coincidentally, I've been trying to hatch a shiny buneary, because I've gotten really interested in using a mega lopunny, so I was pleasantly surprised when I stumbled upon your giveaway. I'd very much appreciate one

FC: 3239-3287-2433
IGN: Sapphire

Chrayus

Chrayus is love, Chrayus is life
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Aug 30, 2015
You're not too late! I've added all three of you. And you're very welcome :]
When would you like to trade? I am available around the same times as you listed

Tek

Years
Hey do you still have any Lopunny left? Coincidentally, I've been trying to hatch a shiny buneary, because I've gotten really interested in using a mega lopunny, so I was pleasantly surprised when I stumbled upon your giveaway. I'd very much appreciate one

FC: 3239-3287-2433
IGN: Sapphire

Lucky you! There are four left. I'll add you here shortly.

When would you like to trade? I am available around the same times as you listed

I'm on now. I should be around for a few hours or so

Last edited:

Demon Wolf

American Wolf
Years
Hey tek I was wondering wat u want for latias? Btw if u need help lemme kno I hav up to 10+ shinies of all kinds n legends n hidden ability all with competitive use

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back