• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help Thread: Simple Help / Quick Questions

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Hey guys, perhaps you can help me. A while back I was watching a Pokemon film on a cassette and it had a strange ending. It showed a scene of all Pokemon flying away and Ash saying "pika chu! Where are you going?!" I am wondering do any of you know which film this is?

I... the only thing I can think of is like, the middle of Mewtwo Returns or something. Are you sure it was the ending and that it was a true film, not episode on cassette? And can you remember what era it was from? I mean if it was on cassette it was probably pre-Sinnoh if not pre-AG but if you could remember some other Pokémon that were in it or the companions or outfit Ash was wearing that would help.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 10, 2015
please please please help

Can anyone please tell me whats the
bg music in the first episode of
pokemon "I choose you".
When Ash says "I am borrowing this
bike".
Misty says " wait what are you
doing ? "
Ash says " I will give it back some
day."
I am trying to find this bg music from
6 years.
the music is around 16:00 to 18:00
When misty saves ash and ash runs
from the spearows.
Sorry I am unable to post the link
Please please please tell me

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
pokemon "I choose you".
bike".
doing ? "
day."
6 years.
from the spearows.
Just so you're not alarmed, I got this moves over to the Pokemon Anime section ;)

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
pokemon "I choose you".
bike".
doing ? "
day."
6 years.
from the spearows.
We actually had this question before; closest thing I've ever found is Kanto Wild Pokemon Battle:

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 10, 2015
We actually had this question before; closest thing I've ever found is Kanto Wild Pokemon Battle:

hi Anna
This is not the music I am looking for.
please please please check the music from 17:03 to 18:00
here is the link
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YXu5srMDYFk

As I said before I am looking for this music for 6 years and couting.This is really one of the best music of Pokemon.
please please please please please please please someone help me.

oh god
someone please please please help me finding this music. I will be thankful to that person for the rest of my life. please some one check that link.

Last edited by a moderator:

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
hi Anna
This is not the music I am looking for.
please please please check the music from 17:03 to 18:00
here is the link
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YXu5srMDYFk

As I said before I am looking for this music for 6 years and couting.This is really one of the best music of Pokemon.
please please please please please please please someone help me.

oh god
someone please please please help me finding this music. I will be thankful to that person for the rest of my life. please some one check that link.
hi Ash loves Misty
You must know that quoting people notifies them, as you have been quoted previously. Deleting your post and quoting them in a new one notifies them again. As I have been online many times after you posted- you can tell by checking my profile- I must have seen it, and decided I had nothing further to say on the matter. Re-notifying me is really, really begging for attention, as is the rest of your post- or should I say "posts", seeing as how you have double posted, which is against the rules? Wobbu had to merge those, which notified me yet again.

As I said before, we previously had this question and Kanto Wild Pokémon Battle is the best answer I could come up with. You could have looked into this, as the thread is less than four pages long- less than 100 posts! Not so hard to scan. Anyway, the music mentioned is what plays as the Spearow appear. I have not been able to find the music just after that, nor has anyone else (since... I'm the only one who knows how to do music research I guess). So I mean. I look for it every time the question comes up, and got no luck. Begging for help will not change the fact that I can not find this.

Jorah says that it is 4Kids dub music which has never been released, and I am inclined to believe that.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 10, 2015
hi Ash loves Misty
You must know that quoting people notifies them, as you have been quoted previously. Deleting your post and quoting them in a new one notifies them again. As I have been online many times after you posted- you can tell by checking my profile- I must have seen it, and decided I had nothing further to say on the matter. Re-notifying me is really, really begging for attention, as is the rest of your post- or should I say "posts", seeing as how you have double posted, which is against the rules? Wobbu had to merge those, which notified me yet again.

As I said before, we previously had this question and Kanto Wild Pokémon Battle is the best answer I could come up with. You could have looked into this, as the thread is less than four pages long- less than 100 posts! Not so hard to scan. Anyway, the music mentioned is what plays as the Spearow appear. I have not been able to find the music just after that, nor has anyone else (since... I'm the only one who knows how to do music research I guess). So I mean. I look for it every time the question comes up, and got no luck. Begging for help will not change the fact that I can not find this.

Jorah says that it is 4Kids dub music which has never been released, and I am inclined to believe that.
well
I am sorry for that.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Jan 2, 2016
Tribute/In Memoriam Messages in the Anime

Did the writers ever put like a tribute/in memoriam message either before or after the anime episodes after a tragedy such as a the 2011 earthquake or if anyone of the production crew or the anime voice actors pass away. Speaking of the 2011 earthquake, is there evidence that the writers either produced a special episode about that disaster or like I said above left "in memory of those who were affected by the disaster" messages either before or after the anime episodes.

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
Years
I don't recall seeing any tribure or in memoriams in the anime, at least not the English dub. It's a very real possibility that this happens in the Japanese episodes, but someone else would have to answer that.

About the earthquake, that is also something someone with more knowledge about the Japanese episodes would have to answer. As far as I'm aware, there wasn't any special episode or tribute, but a two part Team Plasma arc that was set to air around that time was pulled from broadcasting.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 17, 2014
Pokemon Boxsets

Hey guys, i'm new to this an all but i'm on the hunt for the Pokemon: Hoenn Collection boxset that was released in Australia. I've tried local stores and such but no luck as it was released in 2012. Ebay doesn't have a lot. It still has the Kanto boxset popping up and that was before Hoenn! (maybe Hoenn was more popular). But any info or advice on this would be great!

Thanks!

Wobbu

Years
Hey guys, i'm new to this an all but i'm on the hunt for the Pokemon: Hoenn Collection boxset that was released in Australia. I've tried local stores and such but no luck as it was released in 2012. Ebay doesn't have a lot. It still has the Kanto boxset popping up and that was before Hoenn! (maybe Hoenn was more popular). But any info or advice on this would be great!

Thanks!

I believe this is what you're looking for:

http://www.beyondhe.com.au/pokemon-ruby-sapphire-region-collector-s-edition.html

Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Shouldn't Ash's Charizard be Bigger then Normal Charizard after training at Charicific valley ? Since All The Charizard there are Oversize.

241.jpg

I remember Charla was bigger then Ash's Character ! But Later They were same size at episode ''Great Bowls of Fire''.
So ether Charla got shorter or Charizard got bigger !

Also I will be really really pissed if Ash's Charizard isn't stronger & Bigger then Alain's Charizard . The whole point of leaving Charizard there was because Human-trained Charizard can't be stronger then Wild primitive Charizard from Charicific valley .
Even if Ash's Charizard is back , It doesn't erase the humiliation Ash's Charizard suffered in that episode .
So , Just Alain's Charizard being Ash's Charizard's equal is a slap to Ash's face ! It will establish Ash as weak trainer who's not good enough to make his charizard stronger so he needed someone else for it.
I still hate that episode & Liza for taking Ash's Charizard away. So making Alain Charizard equally strong as Ash's charizard will prove how much Writer favor Character they created.

kartöflur

actual potato
Years
Wah this has been bothering me but I've been watching the XY anime recently I've been wondering: why are none of the gym leaders (so far only the first three) recognizing their fellow gym leader Clemont? Are they choosing to ignore him/not bring it up? Maybe he's so new they don't know him yet? Bad communications in between gym leaders? Or was he just a total stay-in-the-house-all-day-eternally kind of guy?!

and how are he and bonnie both blonde hair and blue eyes when their dad is like brown hair brown eyes or something duh, pokemon logic. The future must be now.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Wah this has been bothering me but I've been watching the XY anime recently I've been wondering: why are none of the gym leaders (so far only the first three) recognizing their fellow gym leader Clemont? Are they choosing to ignore him/not bring it up? Maybe he's so new they don't know him yet? Bad communications in between gym leaders? Or was he just a total stay-in-the-house-all-day-eternally kind of guy?!

and how are he and bonnie both blonde hair and blue eyes when their dad is like brown hair brown eyes or something duh, pokemon logic. The future must be now.

I mean nobody ever really recognized Brock and Misty either. Or Cilan. I guess they don't communicate? I've been bothered by it as well before but eh w/e.

We aint seen their mom though! And there's a thing where children often have much lighter hair than they end up with as an adult; my dad was platinum blonde as a kid and have ended up brown haha. p much everyone in my family was hella lighter as a kid idk. who knows about the eyes tho

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 12, 2015
Need some help

Hello everyone,
I am attempting to restart my alpha saphire and want to do an anime run but I am not sure at what point ash obtained his pokemon (ex I know he got corphish in dewford but im not sure if it was before or after her battled brawly). I will be breeding the pokemon and trading to my game so I can get them at the appropriate time. The pokemon I will be using are pikachu, treecko, taillow, corphish, torkoal, and glalie. If anyone would be able to tell me around what time ash recieved each pokemon I would appreciate it.
thanks in advance for all your help.

kartöflur

actual potato
Years
I mean nobody ever really recognized Brock and Misty either. Or Cilan. I guess they don't communicate? I've been bothered by it as well before but eh w/e.

We aint seen their mom though! And there's a thing where children often have much lighter hair than they end up with as an adult; my dad was platinum blonde as a kid and have ended up brown haha. p much everyone in my family was hella lighter as a kid idk. who knows about the eyes tho

Yeah, true... I guess that's something the league needs to work on then haha. I guess I felt like gym leaders all were somewhat buddies and at least hung out with each other/visited (Grant and Viola at the Chateau, Roark visiting Byron in Canalave, etc.) but meh.

The hair thing is true, but then again, Pokémon character designs for family members are usually only similar for siblings and nothing else haha.

Return

You can make to the sunrise....
Years
Can someone tell me why Jigglypuff left the anime after johto(As jigglypuff reappeared being featured in one early Advanced Generation episode.) ~_~

Wobbu

Years
Can someone tell me why Jigglypuff left the anime after johto(As jigglypuff reappeared being featured in one early Advanced Generation episode.) ~_~

There is no reason or story behind it, Jigglypuff just isn't being featured anymore. Besides, since Jigglypuff was never intentionally following Ash, getting to the Sinnoh, Unova, and Kalos regions would be quite a walk/swim.

Wobbu

Years
Hello everyone,
I am attempting to restart my alpha saphire and want to do an anime run but I am not sure at what point ash obtained his pokemon (ex I know he got corphish in dewford but im not sure if it was before or after her battled brawly). I will be breeding the pokemon and trading to my game so I can get them at the appropriate time. The pokemon I will be using are pikachu, treecko, taillow, corphish, torkoal, and glalie. If anyone would be able to tell me around what time ash recieved each pokemon I would appreciate it.
thanks in advance for all your help.

Sorry for the late reply, but:

Taillow and Treecko were both caught before Ash earned any badges.
Ash catches Corphish after losing to Brawly, but before he defeats Brawly in a rematch.
Ash caught Torkoal shortly after his win against Flannery.
Ash catches Snorunt after he defeats Tate and Liza, but before Team Aqua and Team Magma are defeated.

Taillow evolves into Swellow before Ash reaches Fortree City.
Treecko evolves shortly before Ash challenges Norman. It evolves again while Ash travels trough the Kanto Battle Frontier.
Corphish never evolves.
Torkoal is incapable of evolving.
Snorunt evolves into Glalie during the Hoenn Grand Festival, after Ash has earned all eight badges but before he challenges the Hoenn League Conference.

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
Years
Probably should create a thread for this.. as this seems dead. But does anyone know where you can find the music by Dani Marcus? Like The Key to Me, or the Coccon of Destruction ending song. Well, I found the latter on youtube, but I can't find the first and its the one I want. (Ending song for Whats that key special short).

Back