Ice-Type Fanatic

Age 27
Female
Ottawa, Ontario
Seen October 29th, 2018
Posted December 27th, 2016
3,978 posts
6.9 Years
I'm on my phone, but I just noticed that my #1 trade partner and buddy RedJ is celebrating his birthday today! Really awesome person, great trades, fairly active and impeccable character. RedJ is very active around the Trade Centre and has a fantastic collection of Rare Ball Pokémon with IVs and EMs. He's very generous in his trades and very willing to go the extra mile to assist users in acquiring a specific ability, spread, etc.

I've done about 90 trades here on PC in the past year, and 11 or so have been with him alone, averaging around three Pokémon per trade. I've only ever had a good experience with this user both in and out of the Trade Centre.

Thanks for all the trades in the past and have a wicked birthday! :pink_boogie:

I'll add my cool amazing things about this awesome guy after work! Totally on my phone when I shouldn't be lol
Advertiser Content

Sheep

Female
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 5 Hours Ago
27,920 posts
13.5 Years
Happy birthday Red! We don't speak often but nonetheless I hope your day will be fantastic. Thank you for contributing to the trade forums and helping it grow. :)

art blog | art thread | credit
sheep x bobandbill 5ever

Hikamaru

Age 27
Female
Australia
Seen January 24th, 2019
Posted September 4th, 2018
50,233 posts
9.1 Years
I know we don't know each other well, but I have seen you around and I'm sure those who look up to you are always proud. Either way, I hope you have a great birthday Red! Keep sticking around for hopefully more to come.
Gone forever for personal reasons.
Visit my Tumblr page if you wish to contact me.

http://daikenkki.tumblr.com/

Alexander Nicholi

We come close to find Singularity

Age 22
Male
Research Triangle / Jakarta
Seen December 22nd, 2019
Posted October 30th, 2019
5,492 posts
10.4 Years
Looks like we share the day then, don't we? I'm feeling a bit sick so hopefully you don't feel the same.

However old you're turning I hope it's a change for the better. :)
the beat goes on (ノ^o^;)ノ
ヽ(;^o^ヽ) the beat goes on
the beat goes on (ノ^o^;)ノ
ヽ(;^o^ヽ) the beat goes on
( don’t stop the groovin’ )
Advertiser Content