• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

We'll Interview Your Character!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
Years
Hmm, this thread is pretty dead. I'll revive it by answering a few questions about my Gunpowder character, Sophia - enjoy. Also warning: she is an outlaw so she sort of swears quite a bit.

What is your full name?

Sophia "The Chameleon" Hartmann, or Fia for short. Whatever goes with you. Oh, also - I'll be telling you some pretty, eh - confidential information over here, so you better not give it out to anyone else. If I hear any news of this got out, it's your damn head I'm putting a bullet though, hear?

Alright... *clears throat* When and where were you born?

I was born in my 'pa's house in Orhurst - we had our own medical crew so my father didn't need any hospital. When, I don't really care. He says it's on the day he took over his major competitor - I think their name was Clock, or Dock? I don't know.

Who are/were your parents?

Elias Hartmann is my father. If you haven't heard of my 'pa, you've either been living under a damn rock for your whole life or you're deaf. And blind. And very screwed up disability you can find in this ****ed up world. Hell, even dead men know my father's name - that bullet they got through the head was probably fired by a Hartmann Industries firearm. Just look at any pistol, rifle, shotgun you see, chances are it's my 'pa's business.

Oh, my mother? *snickers* Sorry, I forget I have one sometimes. According to 'pa she was a "waste of a woman", whatever that means. Well I guess I must've gotten the brown hair fro her - 'pa ain't got any.

Do you have any family other than your parents?

No, none that I know are still alive at least. I'm an only child so I've got no direct siblings; 'pa never stayed with one woman too much - understandable. 'Pa was not an only child, but his brothers were all killed in the war and he was the youngest so he didn't get sent. My mother's side, as I said, I know nothing about. I also had a step brother, but he, eh... uhm... an accident happened, and he died.

Next question you piece of shit

Any story from the past you'd like to share with us?

Eh, if you want something interesting to read, here's my "criminal report" I snagged from the sheriff a while back. Not something I like talking about, but hey, I've got nothing to lose. *hands paper*
Police Report said:
After graduation, she immediately enrolled into the healing and medicine program of Skyrith Academy as requested by her father; whom she respected and whose every command she obeyed. She was sixteen at the time. Soon after enrolling, she realized her strategy of threatening people did not work anymore. Teachers here were sorcerers, much more powerful than those at the schools she attended. So were the students. She immediately requested for her father to remove her from the academy and allow her to be his apprentice and heir to the business.

Her father strongly disagreed. He knew his daughter. The moment he would take her in as an apprentice, she would begin rising up the chain of command, eventually taking his place as owner. He explained to her that he had chosen her step-brother as heir to the business. the latter was much less obsessed with success and had a "clearer mind". Sophia was to stay in Skyrith and become a nurse.

A week later, Sophia's step-brother was found in his room, pinned to the wall by his shirt, apparently having being stabbed numerous times in the chest.

Where do you live in, and with whom? Describe the person/people.

Well, our clan is mainly located in Larkin, but we've got a few safehouses all across the Chasm - biggest ones are in Larkin, Fairbell and Silverston. I usually stay in Larkin though. The Culebras are basically my family now. I get in touch with 'pa sometimes, but aside from that it's nothing but them I have. They're good people, but the boys' behavior get of hand sometimes - and it's usually up to yours truly to fix it. We all got our reasons for being in the group, but when it comes to helping each other out, we're a single unit. You take down one of us, chances are you're gonna be found dead the next day with a dozen bullets in your chest.

What do you do for a living?

Ehm.... I'm part of a non-governmental profit-making organization. Unfortunately our actions are - eh - unappreciated by most people, so we're not on the good side of the law. Leave it at that.

Do you have any special abilities?

Well, I'm a sorcerer, if that counts as anything "special". Right now I'm only an air elementalist, but I'm learning. Us Culebras usually use poison, venom, disease, that sort of shit to do our business, so most of my spells are in that field.

Tell us more of your appearance. Height, weight, race, hair and eye color, style of dress, any tattoos, scars, or distinguishing marks, this kind of things.

I'm about 5'3 - don't laugh, my 'pa was short, okay - and 120 pounds. Chestnut-colored curly hair and eyes, taken from my mother apparently. =I don't usually dress like this, with a white dress - too formal, can't believe some people actually wear this crap on a daily basis. I usually dress like this. *hands photo*
Spoiler:

To which social class do you belong?

In the Barren lands, there ain't no social class. There's the ones with the law, and the ones against it. You can be filthy rich or poor as a rat on either side, it don't matter.

Do you have any allergies, diseases or physical weaknesses?

None that I know of, no.

What does your voice sound like?

Here's a recording. It's not of the best quality, but hey, the best you can get in the south is this sort of crap.

What do you have in your pockets?

How did you know?

Wait, what? *checks pockets*

Hahah, just messing with you. Maybe. Right now I've only got a bit of cash, my spellbook of course, and my revolver - just a precaution, don't get your panties hot.

Do you admit to having any quirks, strange mannerisms, annoying habits, or other defining characteristics?

Not really. I mean, some people call me a crazy bitch for talking to my Chameleon Nico, but **** all of 'em. Nico's better than every man out there.

Last edited:

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
Years
Questions to Sofia:
1. What is your relation ship with Jebediah Sanders? (Collegues/Friends/Romantic Interests/etc)
2. What is your worst fear imaginable? (excluding death)
3. Have you ever considered going to the North Of Jeimas?
4. What is your opinion of Native Jeimans? Have you ever met any of them?
5. How did you decide to become an Outlaw?
6. Have you ever heard of the tales of other Outlaws?
7. What was your most difficult fight you've been in?
8. How many times have you killed someone?
9. Why did you join the Culebras? And how?
10. Excluding weaponry and spellbooks, what is your most prized possesion?
11. Are you scared of being imprisoned? of dying?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I see you revived this thread after all. That's fine in this case, it was going to happen one way or another (since it's 2 months dead but still helpful). Enjoy interviewing!

Lone_Darkrai

Darkrai Unleashed !
Years
What is your full name?
Natural Gropius Harmonia ..
Eh You May Know me as N

When and where were you born?
I Dont Know When I Was Born I am 15 Year old Right Now But it Was a Dark night in a Castle
Who are/were your parents?
You Had to Ask ! *Sighs*
I Lost my Mother When I was Born But My Father ,Ghetsis, is a Kind Hearted Man Who Wants to Free Pokemon !
Do you have any family other
than your parents?
Yes ! My Darumaka and Zorua ! We are Brothers . I mostly Talk With Them .
Any story from the past you'd like
to share with us?
It was a Long Time Ago When Ghetsis Took Me to an Island
Many 'Wierd' Things Happened There ....
You Dont Wanna Know What Things ...
But Those were the Turning Points of my Life !
My Life Turned Upside Down ..
I Started Hating my Dad ...
I Turned into a Man From a Kid .... Not like Puberty ... Eh I Mean More Sensible and Mature ....
And Most of All I Was able To Talk Pokemon !
But That Day I Suffered a Lot
Where do you live in, and with
whom? Describe the person/
people.
Well I Live in My Castle For Now But I Will Leave it Soon When I Get Chance ... The People Around Here are Nice to Me But are Evil Inside.
I Fear They Are not Safe to be Around
What do you do for a living?
I ,
am a Prince !
Do you have any special abilities?
Yes I Do ...
I can Talk with the Most Beautiful Creations of Arceus , Pokemon
Tell us more of your appearance.
Height, weight, race, hair and eye
color, style of dress, any tattoos,
scars, or distinguishing marks,
this kind of things.
I am Quiet Handsome Looking Guy
I Have Long Green Hairs
and A Girl was Continously Staring Me >_> I am 5'4 Right Now and I am Skinny *sigh*
I Like to Wear Loose Clothes and a Cap .
To which social class do you
belong?
Rich But Soon to Be Free from That Curse ....
Do you have any allergies,
diseases or physical weaknesses?
I Dont Have That Kind Problems
What does your voice sound like?
My Voice is Confident and Calm as Well as Bold
What do you have in your
pockets?
A Chocolate!
Do you admit to having any
quirks, strange mannerisms,
annoying habits, or other
defining characteristics?
Yes ,
I Sometimes act Awkward ,
I am Shy at Times ,
I am Afraid of Water ,
I am Too Affectionate With Zorua I Think it May Hurt Leaving Him

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
... But now it's been 4 months so I think it's fair to say that we need to change this concept up a bit in order to keep it going. So I am going to close this, and make a new similar one instead!

In which you will be more than welcome to post, Lone_Darkrai :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back