• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

i hate eeveelutions and pikaclones

KorpiklaaniVodka

KID BUU PAWAA
Years
Thoughts about German cars?

Which is your favorite song?

Which is the worse Pokemon ever?

Which is the best Pokemon move ever?

1. Best cars ever.

2. It changes very often.

3. Regigigas - slow, weak, extremely ugly, really hard to get - and Slaking outclasses it in every way.

4. Tbh, there's a "best move" (which imo is V-create) and "the most uncompetitive move" (Spore/Dark Void).

skyburial

Orca Hype
Years
What was the last cartridge game you played?

What is your favorite subgenre of metal?

Who is your favorite metal band and why.

I hear the crowds in Eastern Europe get very rowdy. Have you been to Ragnarok or any of the likes?

Have you ever tried starting a band?

Your English, at least typed, is impressive to say the least. Where did you learn the language?

KorpiklaaniVodka

KID BUU PAWAA
Years
What was the last cartridge game you played?

What is your favorite subgenre of metal?

Who is your favorite metal band and why.

I hear the crowds in Eastern Europe get very rowdy. Have you been to Ragnarok or any of the likes?

Have you ever tried starting a band?

Your English, at least typed, is impressive to say the least. Where did you learn the language?

1. Platinum

2. Heavy metal.

3. Motorhead and Korpiklaani. Motorhead has some very inspiring songs, including Triple H's entrance theme which is my favourite besides Brock Lesnar. Korpiklaani is very cool to listen to, Finnish is funny yet beautiful, and I love the instruments they use.

4. Polish are especially known for this. And no.

5. No lol.

6. Well thanks... I've been taking English since grade 3 (but there are some schools where they learn English as early as grade 1!), but I guess my experience on American-based forums seems to help too.

Venitardus

Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2018
What's your favorite/least favorite Pokemon? Region? Game overall?

What do you expect for the next gen pokemon games?
What's your favorite console for gaming?

Have you ever played runescape?

KorpiklaaniVodka

KID BUU PAWAA
Years
What's your favorite/least favorite Pokemon? Region? Game overall?

What do you expect for the next gen pokemon games?
What's your favorite console for gaming?

Have you ever played runescape?

Favourite Pokemon: Weavile, least: Arceus.
Favourite region: Sinnoh, least: Hoenn.
Favourite game: Pokemon FireRed and LeafGreen, and I don't have a least favourite game.
Favourite consoles: DS and Xbox360.

I would like it if they nerfed Stealth Rock and Shadow Tag, and would pull a XY and add no more than 5-6 legendaries. Team Plasma should return and have a true impact on the storyline, much bigger than BW(2). That would mean the game would also be much longer, where the champion's Pokemon are around level 78-82 and 94-98 in the rematch.

No, but it does look interesting.

CJoE

スマイルは無料で? ?? �� �� ��
Years
If you could only see black and white except for one color, what color would you choose to see?

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 23
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
What do you think of Seth Rollins' performance in Money In the Bank 2015? pretty good right

In your opinion who is the best heel ever?

Heels or Faces?

KorpiklaaniVodka

KID BUU PAWAA
Years
What do you think of Seth Rollins' performance in Money In the Bank 2015? pretty good right

In your opinion who is the best heel ever?

Heels or Faces?

1. Yeah it was pretty good.
2. CM Punk.
3. It depends on the wrestler. For example, I don't think HHH is a good heel, but as a face he's awesome.

KorpiklaaniVodka

KID BUU PAWAA
Years
What is the best advice you've ever given and received?

I don't remember the best advice I've given. Best received... "don't give up!"

What do you think of Cm Punk?
Who do you think deserves to go to suplex city bitch!

1. CM Punk was a great wrestler with an awesome finishing move (GTS). The fans adored him even as a heel.
2. Wade Barrett.

Back