• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Fire Red: BACKWARDS Edition

Years
Looks pretty intresting. I read the title and thought for a second that instead of starting in Pallet, you start as the champ and somehow lose it all. Like watching a video of a Letsplay in reverse lol

Infamy

Also known as ShinySigma
Years
This hack looks really awesome. It's a pretty unique idea, I'll definitely download it and give it a shot.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 29, 2017
The hero's mother is a psyduck. I don't know if this is intentional but it's pretty funny. :D

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
Going to download now, might even do a let's play. Hopefully the creator expands on this a little bit more 'cos there are ways to be creative with the story, going backwards with all 3 gens as well. Maybe, without stealing, I'm gonna use this idea similarly in my emerald hack.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 24, 2017
Is there only one Eevee in the whole Game or can be caputred other Eevee in an other Place?

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 6, 2017
Can someone tell me where I find the tea so that I can get to Saffron city? :P

Infinitum

╭━━╮╱╱╭━? ??╱╱╱╱╭╮╱? ?╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱ ╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱? ??╭?
Years
This is the proof that the most simple and plain things can often have a very good and appealing result. Storyline-wise nothing has been edited I think? Is it actually worth playing if you've already played Fire Red or is it more targeted to players who skipped Fire Red back in the day?

Years
This is the proof that the most simple and plain things can often have a very good and appealing result. Storyline-wise nothing has been edited I think? Is it actually worth playing if you've already played Fire Red or is it more targeted to players who skipped Fire Red back in the day?

It is worth playing for everyone, the game has many funny dialogues, it is interesting to go backwards in Kanto, it is executed really nicely, and there are some important map changes. You also have a good variety of Wild Pokemon (you get things like Anorith very early), the starters are cool and strong (noctowl is Flying/psychic for example), and the game is more challenging than the original. So all in all, at least in my opinion, this is a very good game, that feels quite different to Fire Red.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 1, 2021
When I start the game and it wants me to name my rival the text gets all glitched up and the game wont let me go any further, please help?

Sniper

ふゆかい
Years
When I start the game and it wants me to name my rival the text gets all glitched up and the game wont let me go any further, please help?

Maybe you patched it into a different version of FireRed. Make sure you're using the same version

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 24, 2017
I have a question, I want to catch all Pokemons that exist in this game, but at the Moment I have 364 Pokemon and there a totally 376 and my question is, is there a walkthrough where you can read where you catch the other Pokemon of this game?

For Example Rattata, Zubat, Slugma, Cleffa, Igglypuff. Mew, Mewtwo, Raikou, Entei, Suicune, Ho-oh, Elekid and few more where are they? I Hope for an Answer.

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Jul 25, 2021
Can someone please tell me how tf I am suppose to beat Lord Slugma when he's lvl 100, his speed is super high, and all of his moves 1 shot me? And yes, all of my pokemon are lvl 100.

Back