• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] [NEW UPDATE: 40+ NEW POKEMON]: Pokémon Infinite Fusion

Schrroms

Pokémon Infinite Fusion dev
Years
Pokemon Infinite Fusion

Version 6.0 is out now! Visit the discord to find the download link!
latest

Click this to Join our Discord!

This game re-introduces the DNA Splicers from Black and White 2... Except this time, you can use it on EVERY Pokémon!
  • Use them to combine any two Pokémon together into a completely new Pokémon.
  • 216,225 unique combinations exist in the game!
Pokémon Infinite Fusion is based on the Pokemon fusion generator.
Features
  • Pokemon Fusion: Every Pokémon can be fused with any other Pokémon. Each combination has a unique sprite, stats, movepool, pokedex entry, and everything else you could expect from a Pokémon.
  • 216, 225 possible combinations: This allows you to get truly creative and have your own, truly unique team every playthrough.
  • Every Pokémon from generations 1 and 2, with their evolutions, as well as 101 Pokémon from generations 3 to 7
  • Over 100,000 custom sprites handcrafted by the community.
  • 16 Badges Fight all 16 Gym Leaders from the Kanto and Johto regions
  • Full Kanto region with extra areas and gen 4-5 inspired graphics
  • Johto postgame Continue your journey into the Johto region 3 years before the events of Gold and Silver.
  • Sevii Islands postgame Explore the Sevii Islands and find some exotic Pokémon
  • Legendary Pokémon25 Legendary Pokémon to track down and catch
  • Nicknaming Pokémon directly from the menu
  • Over 40 Sidequests
  • Rematch or trade with NPCs after battling them Rematched NPCs become stronger each time and can eventually evolve their Pokémon.
  • Battle Facilities: Take part in the Battle Factory, the Triple Battle lounge, and more!
  • Integrated speed up button
  • Classic mode, Modern mode or Randomized mode
And a lot more!

What's new in 6.0?
  • Added 41 new Pokémon (46 including forms)
  • Fusion data is now calculated dynamically
  • Added new post-game questline for Necrozma
  • Completely remade the Sealed Chamber maps and added new puzzles for the Regi trio
  • Added hidden Pokémon nests that can found in specific areas
  • Added several new quests and events related to the new Pokémon
  • Added new Regi triple fusion
  • Performance improvements
  • ...And even more!

And a lot more. Find the full changelog on the discord!

Screenshots
Fusions
Spoiler:

Postgame stuff
Spoiler:

Download
Latest version
Download the game's installer from:

Preloaded sprites installer (For offline play):
https://github.com/x-megaman/InfiniteFusionPreloaded/releases/

Legacy versions
https://infinitefusion.fandom.com/wiki/Version_History

Please use the game's Discord channel to report any bug you encounter.
Check the Discord for smaller updates such as bugfix patches.

Changelog
Click here to see the full changelog

Please note, the game is a lot larger than other Essentials games. There are lots of files in there, most of them sprites. The game folder is a little over 1gb when extracted so it's normal if it takes a while to extract everything.
If you see any bugs in the game (even small ones) or if you have any comments, suggestions about things you'd like to change, or if you just want to share your team, don't hesitate to post it in this thread!

About the game
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 27, 2016
this is actually interesting. The names are funny and make me laugh but yeah! Definitely out of the ordinary!

Guest123123

I don't want to sound like I'm accusing you of plagiarism right off the bat without even knowing much about your game, but in that first screenshot, isn't the red-haired boy Rick from Solar Light and Lunar Dark? He has the exact same overworld sprite.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 17, 2018
If anything, it's a recolor of Gary's sprite. Can't really put any special claims on it.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jan 31, 2016
Nice project; looking forward to seeing how this progresses ^^

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 21, 2016
i love it...i've finished up to where the demo ends the game is great so far haha i did run into an error once when i viewed the pokedex it seemed to only happen after searching though...and it crashed but other then that there hasnt been anything too serious haha cant wait for the next update!

found a gamebreaking area just north of cerulean after beating the nugget bridge running to this spot freezes game...
2yv9k76.jpg

Last edited:

Schrroms

Years
i love it...i've finished up to where the demo ends the game is great so far haha i did run into an error once when i viewed the pokedex it seemed to only happen after searching though...and it crashed but other then that there hasnt been anything too serious haha cant wait for the next update!

found a gamebreaking area just north of cerulean after beating the nugget bridge running to this spot freezes game...
2yv9k76.jpg

Thanks! I'll upload a new version with the nugget bridge bug fixed. I'll look into the Pokedex glitch too, but the Pokedex is to be completely remade eventually anyway.

I'm glad that you enjoyed the demo! :)

Last edited:

Schrroms

Years
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 21, 2016
i just searched the problems on google and found downloads for them haha not that difficult to find :)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 7, 2016
Hey so I think stats are combining incorrectly.
This Gyarados+Aerodactyl mix should have the following base stats based off averaging of the two
Code:
HP: 87.5
ATK: 115
Def: 72
SP ATK: 60
SP Def: 87.5
Speed: 105.5

However the stats it has don't match up. The stats (not base) I got are
This is level 20
Code:
HP: 68
ATK: 55
Def: 36
SP ATK: 44
SP Def: 45
Speed: 37
It has an impish nature. Speed is obviously way too low. Like it's speed should be 51-58. Special attack should be 29-35. It's too high instead. All the stat values are off.

I'd post a picture of it, but I need 5 posts.
Also a minor nitpick, but it'd be nice if an exception for gyarados was made so that it's retain water type regardless, acting like a single water type.

Looking at my pidgey mankey combo, it also has wonky stats. It also has incredibly low speed. It should have a base stat of 63, but the value I'm getting suggests the base stat is something like 23.

Last edited:

Schrroms

Years
Hey so I think stats are combining incorrectly.
This Gyarados+Aerodactyl mix should have the following base stats based off averaging of the two
Code:
HP: 87.5
ATK: 115
Def: 72
SP ATK: 60
SP Def: 87.5
Speed: 105.5

However the stats it has don't match up. The stats (not base) I got are
This is level 20
Code:
HP: 68
ATK: 55
Def: 36
SP ATK: 44
SP Def: 45
Speed: 37
It has an impish nature. Speed is obviously way too low. Like it's speed should be 51-58. Special attack should be 29-35. It's too high instead. All the stat values are off.

I'd post a picture of it, but I need 5 posts.
Also a minor nitpick, but it'd be nice if an exception for gyarados was made so that it's retain water type regardless, acting like a single water type.

Looking at my pidgey mankey combo, it also has wonky stats. It also has incredibly low speed. It should have a base stat of 63, but the value I'm getting suggests the base stat is something like 23.

Thanks for letting me know, I'll look into it. And I agree about Gyarados. I think I'll add an exception for it, like I already do for the Gastly line.

Edit: Looking at the PBS file, Gyaradactyl has base stats of 87,115,72,60,87,105, which is how it should be, so I'm not sure what's causing this. Did you evolve it from something or did you directly fuse a Gyarados with an Aerodactyl? This might help me to find the source of the problem.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 22, 2015
Just started playing! Keep up the great work! Can you incorporate battling other users? That would be amazing

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 7, 2016
Thanks for letting me know, I'll look into it. And I agree about Gyarados. I think I'll add an exception for it, like I already do for the Gastly line.

Edit: Looking at the PBS file, Gyaradactyl has base stats of 87,115,72,60,87,105, which is how it should be, so I'm not sure what's causing this. Did you evolve it from something or did you directly fuse a Gyarados with an Aerodactyl? This might help me to find the source of the problem.

I combined a Aerodactyl with a magikarp as the base (the 500 poke one)

Also it'd be nice if Charizard maintained it's primary typing when fused

Last edited:

Raoul_D

Dusclopsian Game Tester
Years
I have decided that I will Nuzlocke this run. I'm really looking forwards to seeing and fixing the whole thing

EDIT: Lost in the first battle. If we discount that, I lost in the second battle

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 8, 2020
I was a bit surprised that this uses unusual sprites instead of the Standard Pokemon overworld sprites. If I may suggest, could you maybe make the running shoes toggle-able instead of having to Keep pushing the button?

Also, I have experienced a bug where I go to Viridian City and walk into the mart, when I move outside, I end up inside the street light next to the store and cannot move anywhere.

Edit: Also, not getting healed up after the first Battle with my rival was a surprise.

Double Edit: Also, sometimes wild Pokemon do not attack or do anything and instead just sit around and let me attack without anything.

Last edited:
Back