• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help Thread: Simple Help / Quick Questions

Years
  • Age 45
  • Seen Jul 4, 2015
Here is the full list of pokemons and wether they appeared (and when) during the anime. Although I cannot guarantee the list is flawless, as bulbapedia at times contains mistakes.
Two versions of Burmy did 0 appearances (not even specials/movies, which are marked by * on the list), or Deerling's winter form. These seem to be it.
Misingno is also missing unless you consider to be its cameo what during the 7th movie's intro was probably just an effect.
JJXxYAG.png

NEW QUESTION:
What happens with a pokemon if it is inside a pokeball, when that pokeball gets irrepairibly damaged (like the pokeball Ash and Gery fished out and broke in half)?

NEW 2 QUESTION:
Is Alamos Town mentioned anywhere outside Rise of Darkai (the 10th movie)?

Last edited:

AdamEternal

Vanished, poof, gone!
Years
Well, I'm pretty sure both porygon2 and porygon-z haven't even been shown, but don't quote me on that.

Here is the full list of pokemons and wether they appeared (and when) during the anime. Although I cannot guarantee the list is flawless, as bulbapedia at times contains mistakes.
Two versions of Burmy did 0 appearances (not even specials/movies, which are marked by * on the list), or Deerling's winter form. These seem to be it.
Misingno is also missing unless you consider to be its cameo what during the 7th movie's intro was probably just an effect.

Thanks. It can be pretty surprising how many Pokemon have been featured. (Also, my post was originally a thread, but I guess it was just moved here without giving me a notification. Notifications, y u nu du stuf?)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
NEW QUESTION:
What happens with a pokemon if it is inside a pokeball, when that pokeball gets irrepairibly damaged (like the pokeball Ash and Gery fished out and broke in half)?
I don't believe this is something that can really be explained in the anime. Though I would probably lean towards the Pokemon somehow gets released from the Pokeball upon it being damaged. If not that then the worst thing that could possibly happen and the Pokemon dies. We'll probably never see such a thing happen if it's the latter.

Of course if there is something that says that happens (in the anime) someone is more than welcome to correct me.

NEW 2 QUESTION:
Is Alamos Town mentioned anywhere outside Rise of Darkai (the 10th movie)?
Nope. None of the movie-only towns are mentioned outside of their respective movie.

Years
  • Age 45
  • Seen Jul 4, 2015
Whis is this pokemon?

This is in both version of the 14th movie, during the intro:

ccg0SIW.png

So this should be an unova-mon. But I just can't figure which. Pls help!

------------

FOUND! It is a Swoobat.

Last edited:

Grade1310

Pokemon League Official
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Sep 22, 2015
hello this is my first topic. i have a pokeball related question
in the wery first episode of generation1 we can see a green pokeball. now, i wonder what kind of ball that is? i have found a picture of all the balls and there is a blue and a green pokeball. istead of the red color there is Green.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jun 29, 2015
Pokemon xy episode 70+

Do u guys know any websites or youtube channel that has english sub for episode 70+ i am currently in episode 77 flying onbat but doesnt have any subs :p sorry if this was a short post just wanted to know :)

Years
  • Seen Jun 7, 2016
Pretty positive posting links isn't allowed here. Usually takes a week to a week-and-a-half for english subs to be posted for each episode. Just be patient, translating episodes takes time, and XY077 and XY078 aired back to back last week, so who knows what priority translators will take.

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
Years
Unfortunately there is no official source for subbed episodes, and any source of subbed episodes will infringe on copyrighted property. As that content is unlawful, it would be against the rules to share any sources of these episodes. The best advice I can give is to use Google ;P

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jun 29, 2015
Unfortunately there is no official source for subbed episodes, and any source of subbed episodes will infringe on copyrighted property. As that content is unlawful, it would be against the rules to share any sources of these episodes. The best advice I can give is to use Google ;P
Thx :)

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 24, 2015
A girl that falls in love with Ash?

I remember a scene from an episode where a girl asks Ash to try to guess what she's thinking about, then she makes a serious face and when Ash tells her he couldn't do it, she says to herself something like: "If only you knew my feelings for you, Ash"

Does anyone know that girl's name? Thanks in advance.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 14, 2015
It was the Frontier Brain Anabel if I remember correctly. I actually liked her and the interactions she had with Ash. She was my favorite Frontier Brain actually.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 24, 2015
Thanks so much, Unova_lover! It was in fact Anabel. I liked her too and now I know which episodes to re-watch :)

Years
  • Seen Jun 17, 2021
Hey, guys. I just want to know what kinds of Pokémon Jessie and James of Team Rocket currently own or used to own, thus far, you know from the first season of the Pokémon anime to the present?

Wobbu

Years
Hey, guys. I just want to know what kinds of Pokémon Jessie and James of Team Rocket currently own or used to own, thus far, you know from the first season of the Pokémon anime to the present?

Regarding Pokémon they have owned, this spans many different Pokémon due to their various mind control schemes, thievery, and purchases. However, if you count only Pokémon that were caught with a Poké Ball, then the list is a lot smaller.

Jessie currently has Wobbuffet and Pumpkaboo with her, and she has a Seviper and Yanmega back at the Team Rocket HQ. She released her Arbok to save Pokémon from poachers and released her Dustox so it could mate with another Dustox. She accidentally traded away her Lickitung in order to receive Wobbuffet. She gave her Woobat and Frillish away to Giovanni, and she once caught a Shellder that fused with a Slowpoke to form a Slowbro, but the Slowbro blasted Team Rocket off and was never seen again.

James currently owns an Inkay, and has a Mime Jr. and Carnivine back at Team Rocket HQ. He also owns a Cacnea who is currently training with Gardenia in Sinnoh, and a Growlithe and Chimecho who are both residing in one of James's many mansions. He released his Weezing to protect Pokémon from poachers. He traded one of his Victreebel for a Wepinbell, who later evolved into a Victreebel and left to mate with the old Victreebel. He gave away his Yamask and Amoonguss to Giovanni. James also purchased a Hoppip and Magikarp (that later evolved into Gyarados) but both were released.

Years
Watch Pokemon free online? (quick answers)

Does anyone know where I can watch pokemon online for free with out a lot of hassle?
definitely looking for english sub or dub of the banded episodes.
as well as the pokemon episodes that focus on the people around ash but ash is not in the episodes.
I know Richie is in a lot of then along with silver how is believed to have some connection to ash as well.
Please let me know!

thanks
-Anthony

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jul 9, 2015
Whoa dude- I've never heard of any episodes without ash in them, and I am a Fantatical Pokemon fan. Can you please tell me more about this or point me at a website where I can learn more on my own?

About your Q: I 've always used [snip] and it's always been an absolute JOY to use. no junop spam pop ups, just punch it in, pick your season, then select your episode and watch.

But ironically... the reason i'm in this section of the forum right now what's going on with [snip] because when i try to go there, it isn't there!

And that scares the living hell out of me.

Someone else- please help the both of us now.

Less secure or very limited i know of are:
http://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-episodes/
[snip]
[snip]
[snip]

but i honestly don't know if I'd go there, because 9/10 tiems i try they don't work or send me allll kinds of ad crap. No idea what it will do yto your computer.

Please for the love of all that is Good and Holy in this world, BRING BACK [snip]!

Last edited by a moderator:

Wobbu

Years
FUBAR'ed, it is against the rules to link to illegal content. The only website that you linked to that hosts official and legal content is http://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-episodes/

All other links have been removed as per our rules.

@OP, the only advice I can offer that's within the rules is to use Google. Aside from that, the official link posted above is a good source for watching free episodes online.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 21, 2015
Pokemon Movie Intro Music

Does anyone know a track of the song that plays at the beginning of each Pokemon movie? Specifically the one where the narrator starts saying "The World of Pokemon...." Normally the "Pikachu the Movie" logo appears.

Does anyone know a track that has the music, without the narration?

Thanks.

Jorah

What do I put here?
Years
  • Age 33
  • UK
  • Seen Aug 18, 2021
Does anyone know a track of the song that plays at the beginning of each Pokemon movie? Specifically the one where the narrator starts saying "The World of Pokemon...." Normally the "Pikachu the Movie" logo appears.

Does anyone know a track that has the music, without the narration?

Thanks.

If it's the one I'm thinking of, it's a remix of the RBY credit theme. It'll be on the the soundtrack of every movie it's in under a different name, but the TV version is just called "Ending" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pE6wJ22bC-0

Apollo

怖がらないで
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jul 22, 2017
Does anyone know the song that plays during Gotta Catch Ya Later? Iirc it plays numerous times in that episode; such as the crossroads in the sunset scene. It also plays in some episodes in the early Hoenn saga as well. I've been looking for it for years now and it's a very beautiful song I'd want to listen to without dialogue. Thanks. :)

Back