• 7 replies

aeternum

Not Suitable For All Ages

Indiana
Seen 10 Hours Ago
Posted July 18th, 2019
13,229 posts
6.7 Years
Not unless I'm looking at doing something similar and want to get some inspiration or help figuring out what to put in the op. I looked at a couple of homestuck rps today as well as one other but I don't remember the name of it. But I didn't read too much into any of them.

Astronaut

space adventure

Non-binary
Online now
Posted 2 Hours Ago
I used to! These days I hardly even have time to read all the posts in RPs I do participate in >.< but it'll get better in a month ;)

gimmepie

Age 24
Male
Australia
Seen 4 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
20,474 posts
7.5 Years
I have before, I don't usually make a habit out of doing so though. I remember that way back I did read an Arcana RP and a pokemon RP about getting shipwrecked that were both just really good to read. I also was reading echo; a Kanto Journey before someone dropped out and I was able to join.

Those were all a long time ago though, I read other RPs far less now since I'm generally quite busy and have plenty RPs I'm in to focus on.

SV

See You Space Cowboy

Male
Seen July 17th, 2019
Posted June 26th, 2019
3,393 posts
8.6 Years
I think I did it once or twice in RPs I was really interested in but couldn't join, but generally no.

A Legend once told me that roleplaying is about bringing people together and celebrating creative vision.
Paired with the Artsy Infinite and the Spectacular Shak

Mana

Age 28
Male
UK
Seen 5 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
10,076 posts
10.8 Years
I tend to only read roleplays I used to be in, since I already feel invested and like to keep up with the characters :<.
Advertiser Content