• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Blarzigord: The Uprising [Epilogue]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
I'm actually surprised that I never died xD

Omg this is why I'm da bes ;) gg guys gg :3

#manipul8r #highpriestess #praisebeuntohim

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
*checks in after not logging on in a few days* oh cool we won

You know, the funny thing is that I did give hints against myself, even almost blatantly stating that the theatre hint was about me. When I'm evil I do still try and give advice on how to play haha. Y'all just can't take a hint

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
Years
This is what F&L would've become without GM meddling #IJS

I'm happy I died early because I didn't want to be "one of the dumb masses". I immediately suspected Naku and/or Gunner (turned out to be both!) to be Blarzis. Plus Naku let it slip in the Lycans chat by saying "it's almost as if the Lycans are dying in Blarzimafia" something along those lines (and only Naku would know who the Lycans were lol).

Also the amount of screwing up was just too painful to see that I completely ignored the thread for days. Seriously. I feel utmost pity for under_score.

P. S. Whoever thought theatre = music is so culturally unaware.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
seriously, even if the blarzis lost, it would be fine for me since one of my factions won xD so i technically won anyway you want it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back