• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Adventures Gold Chapter Beta 1 Released

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Pokemon Adventures Gold Chapter

vH7QAsn.png

0r6uzwA.png

Hack Name: Pokemon Adventures Gold Chapter
Base of Hack: Pokemon Fire Red 1.0 ROM
Language: English

Play as Gold from the Pokemon Adventures Manga. One day a Totodile was stolen from Prof. Elm's research lab by an unknown trainer. While trying to capture the trainer he mysteriously banished. After that day, Gold made a promise to capture the trainer and to return the missing Totodile.

Awards:
Spoiler:

Features:
Spoiler:

Bugs:
-None so far

Main Chapters:
Spoiler:

Screenshots:
Spoiler:

Bonus Chapters:
Spoiler:

Credits:
Clara (from WaH) - Title Screen and Banner
Aethestode - Gold and Silver Overworld sprites and Tiles
JPAN - Pokemon Fire Red Hacked Engine (v1.1)
Mr. Dollsteak - MrDollSteak's Decap. and Attack Rombase (Version 1.5a)
Brendan Bass - Several Overworlds
Coronis - Gold, Silver and Crystal Trainer Sprites
c067912881 - Scripts, banners, knowledge and several general help

Downloads

None yet

Banners:
-You can support this hack with these banners.

JhAqMrI.gif

sjTY6gm.jpg

AgJVNbe.png

vH7QAsn.png

(this last banner was found in google, if the owner see this, please tell me)

Last edited:

BlackStorm20x

Content Creator
Years
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS! IT'S TIME! IT'S TIME! IT'S TIME!!! HYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYPE!!!!!! >_>>_>>_>>_>>_>>_>>_>>_>>_>>_>>_>>_>>_>>_>>_>>_>

Years
Hey, you're finally making Gold! Good luck on this! Johto may not be my favorite region, but I feel that this'll be great!

Years
  • Seen yesterday
My first reaction was "finally a Gold Chapter!". My second reaction, after I saw who is the hacker "aww, now the Yellow Chapter will be delayed/slowed down".
Anyway, good luck, looking forward for it.

Dr. Seuss

Will finish GS Chronicles, I swear!
Years
To be honest, the maps need more improvement, are very empty and bored, the FM's tiles are good, but the map aren't good.

Good luck with the project, I'm very fan of GSC manga chapters c:

Years
To be honest, the maps need more improvement, are very empty and bored, the FM's tiles are good, but the map aren't good.

Good luck with the project, I'm very fan of GSC manga chapters c:

The only reason why the maps so far are bland is because I didn't change the inside tiles. All outside tiles have been changed. Towns, routes, cities have all got better. When I post more updates for Gold, you will see the maps better.

Thank you all for the support. Updates for Gold will be realeased soon. New chapters and a realease date.

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen yesterday
Nice man. Glad you are still around & doing this hack. Cant wait to see more. Keep up the great job on the hacks man. Love the story

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
The only reason why the maps so far are bland is because I didn't change the inside tiles. All outside tiles have been changed. Towns, routes, cities have all got better. When I post more updates for Gold, you will see the maps better.

I agree with Ruk! The maps look really bland - not talking about tiles here, the actual construction of the map (especially that outside map) look bad. :(

At this stage there's not much to go on, but I look forward to some more detailed maps in the future.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 4, 2018
WOW!!! o_O
OMG another pokemon adventures hack ^^
Love the idea, keep it and good work :)
and is any chance that i become your beta tester pleeesee. ^_^

Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2021
hS8KLgB.png

I agree about the mapping, it really leaves much to be desired. Taking the above map as an example, it just looks boring and empty. It needs some structure, add a few more trees around the edges, a few bushes, a path leading up to the central tree maybe. I really like the tiles you're using but the maps don't do them justice.

Years
hS8KLgB.png

I agree about the mapping, it really leaves much to be desired. Taking the above map as an example, it just looks boring and empty. It needs some structure, add a few more trees around the edges, a few bushes, a path leading up to the central tree maybe. I really like the tiles you're using but the maps don't do them justice.

I'm sorry that it feels boring and empty. This map is Golds backyard in the manga were he met Grant and he fought Murkrow. I just wanted to make the map simple for the event.

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen yesterday
Looks awesome man. If you need any more beta testers let me know. I can help out *while I'm at work* :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back