• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Ceil

Regarding graphics...

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

marcc5m

what
Years
I don't think this is a good idea. I mean, by the time you're even close to releasing this, the official sprites will be out by then and spriters will probably already have them re-sized to fit in a gba hack.

...Have you seen the new battle system yet?

We aint getting sprites.

DarkRisingGirl

Order Must Be Restored
Years
...Have you seen the new battle system yet?

We aint getting sprites.

I've seen numerous ppl on the forum already re-size the starters hours after the announcement trailer. For example, I've seen these sprites on 2 people signatures already:
ruqwwg.png

It's not difficult to make gba style sprites for anything, especially the next generation of Pokemon.

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
I've seen numerous ppl on the forum already re-size the starters hours after the announcement trailer. For example, I've seen these sprites on 2 people signatures already:
ruqwwg.png

It's not difficult to make gba style sprites for anything, especially the next generation of Pokemon.
Those sprites definitely aren't GBA styled, they're definitely NDS/Gen V styled and much larger than GBA starter sprites would be. Besides, they're fan made and not every single Gen VI Pokémon is going to be perfectly sprited by one person in a short amount of time (there's also no backsprites etc.). If you're going to sprite the entirety of Gen VI for a ROM Hack you might as well sprite a whole generation of your own Pokémon.

Blah

Free supporter
Years
UPDATE!

It's been a year today since I posted this thread. To celebrate, here is my first script of 2012!

Yeah it's just a starter script...but at least it's progress!

This looks a little damn awesome, just a little. Joking aside, I wish to see some more on this hack in the future. I can tell it's going to be good .

Years
UPDATE!

It's been a year today since I posted this thread. To celebrate, here is my first script of 2012!

fenxqh.png
21llh76.png
206n583.png

Yeah it's just a starter script...but at least it's progress!

Looks awesome can't wait to play it one question will you have legendary Pokemon stationed at one place like Entei on Island 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back