Autumn is coming

Started by Astronaut August 19th, 2015 2:07 AM
  • 6 replies

Astronaut

space adventure

Non-binary
Seen 6 Hours Ago
Posted 8 Hours Ago

And so are we! Have you got any special plans regarding your roleplays or roleplaying activity this fall?

Thought of joining more than you usually do, or maybe take a step back, or maybe you have a grand plan for a new RP coming up?

ghostly

cross my heart. ♫

Seen January 8th, 2017
Posted January 8th, 2017
732 posts
4.3 Years
I'm happy that the roleplays I'm in doesn't demand to post immediately and is okay because the others are busy too. Hehe.

I did thought of planning a fantasy-rpg roleplay and a horror survival one but getting swamped already, so busy busy busy.

I'm slowly gonna make sure I'm active and not neglect the rps. :c

Shak

Male
UK
Seen 11 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
892 posts
4.8 Years
I'll probably become more active, because my time will be much more organised. In the summer, I keep putting stuff off till the next day because I have the time, whereas when college rolls around my RP time will be more systematic and I'll use it more wisely.

Friends for Infinity
RPT | Pairs

"It's so calm."

art by the amazing Infinite

gimmepie

Age 24
Male
Australia
Seen 9 Hours Ago
Posted 10 Hours Ago
20,485 posts
7.6 Years
I'm back at uni come the 31st of August but I study from home so it shouldn't have a huge impact on my RPing. In fact I have a couple of RPs that I plan on having up in the near future so that will be good.

Astronaut

space adventure

Non-binary
Seen 6 Hours Ago
Posted 8 Hours Ago
Haha gimme, ever the massive GM ;)

I'm looking forward to seeing new RPs. I'll put up one of my own as well. I just need to learn to juggle my hectic work schedule with my online hobbies. Again >.<

Godzil

Dapper bowler hat

Age 29
Male
Arizona, USA
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
1,399 posts
9.4 Years
Oh, you kids and your school! I don't plan on changing anything, so you'll still see me hanging around in the background, participating in whatever I can.

I know one thread I'm in is planning on making a fun little Harvest Festival event to commemorate the occasion. Hopefully something fun and easygoing, compared to the fast pace we normally have! Anyone else doing anything IC with the turning of the season?
Advertiser Content