Started by Astronaut May 9th, 2015 1:15 PM
  • 12 replies

Astronaut

space adventure

Non-binary
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 13 Hours Ago
Is your new RP having a slow start?
Has your RP run for a while but needs new players?

This is where you can find them~!

Here, you may post to advertise your own RP. There will be some guidelines though, and please follow them or the moderators will poke you in the eyeball.

- You may only advertise a RP where you are the GM. Thus, only GMs may post here, else we call SPAM.

- No chit-chat, please. If you are interested in a RP that is being advertised, head to their OOC thread to inquire further, or message the GM privately!

- You may only advertise your RP once a week. However, it is really not necessary to advertise a RP every week as standard; only do it when you really need new players!

- There's no universal design for an advertisement post. Simple text, alluring pictures, heavy css... Your creativity sets the limit!

Estrello

Beyond The Stars

Male
England
Seen September 19th, 2019
Posted July 5th, 2019
737 posts
8.6 Years

Sigma Ultra
A Science Fiction Roleplay GMed by Aquataris and SYDAXARO220

Background

Just 80 years after the UK relinquished it’s rule over Hong Kong, there occurred a huge revert in the powerhead of the nation. Melvin Bentley, the leader of the military force known as ‘The Corps’; took control of the UK in a time of struggle. It was his influence that helped it return it to the military powerhouse it once was. As ‘The Corps’ grew, so did the ego of Melvin Bentley. He wanted power, he wanted embassy, he wanted empire!

With the aid of the US he decided that he would first retake Hong Kong. He succeeded. The ‘Rebel War’ was the first instance of Conflict in Hong Kong, between ‘The Corps’ and the Rebels. From that point on, the conflict continued. Melvin decided that those who didn’t comply with his law, be segregated from those who did. Rather than letting those who rebelled live free, he decided to starve them of the luxuries that the rest of the world appreciate. These area would come to be known as the Dune Districts. This forced them into black market trade, and high levels of crime and interference-leading to harsh policing in these particular areas.

But it was only a matter of time before the rebellion would rise again.

Sigma Ultra is a Science Fiction Police versus Criminal Genre Roleplay . It has a heavy Player Driven Story and Custom Weapons. It's Set in a Dictator Police State of Future Hong Kong.

Join
THE CORPS
Or
THE REBELLION
What side do you choose?

I am the player of José "Anima" Dartmoor of Gunpowder Roleplay : : : Sign Up Post | Gunpowder

Gandhi Savage

OJAMA DELTA HURRICANE

Age 24
Male
Ireland
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted April 2nd, 2019
700 posts
8.8 Years
Just came across this thread and since it's not closed I thought I'd post a link to my current Pokémon RP, which isn't exactly traditional. My apologies if I wasn't supposed to be able to post! It can be found here. I'll post the OOC thread in spoiler tags in case you just want o have a quick glance through it!

Spoiler:

POKÉMON: The Darkest Timeline

"Even though I walk through the valley of the
shadow of death, I will fear no evil"
~Psalm 23:4

Information
HEY guys, it's been way too long since I've been active here and I thought why not get involved by making an RP of my own? This has been inspired by an RP I took part in during the Summer of 2012, by {Swan}. It was the most enjoyable and innovative Pokémon RP I was privileged to be a part of. I also want to say a huge thanks to The Last Sentinel for the template (*cough* and understanding how amazing Sylar is *cough*)! I will not be participating myself and will be acting as Game Master. The IC thread should be linked HERE when both threads are released. Rated T for teens as there will be violence throughout.

PLOT
IT has been 20 years since the events of X/Y have taken place. A group of vile people, known as Team Amethyst, have attempted to capture Rayquaza in the Hoenn region. They were foiled by Landon, the Hoenn Champion and several other trainers. Several years later there was a major disaster in the Kalos region. Yveltal was reborn and the entire city of Lumiose was obliterated, sending shockwaves throughout the Pokémon world. People were afraid, Elite 4 members and Champions had secret meetings to discuss the tragedy. At first Team Plasma were the ones charged for the vile act, however not long after the real culprits came to light.

Team Amethyst, lead by Amara, emerged from the shadows and demanded the attention of the entire globe. In another show of power, Amara had Yveltal destroy Mt. Silver, making transportation between Kanto and Johto near impossible as Tohjo Falls were irreparably damaged. The world had nothing to do but bow down to their new Queen. Unova, being the most powerful region negotiated a treaty with Amara. They had a deal that they would not obstruct each other. However, the other regions fell victim to Amara's tyrannical side and within a few months she had everyone bowing down to her. You either worshipped her, or were locked up, or even killed. In this new world weapons, such as guns, are as commonplace as Pokémon.

In recent times, Archie of Team Aqua, has begun to construct a rebellion. With Giovanni and Maxie assassinated early in Amethyst's dominance, and Lysandre accepting Amara as his leader all seemed lost. However the former Aqua boss concealed himself and managed to survive, long since changing his ways he set out to save the world he so nearly destroyed a long time ago. Along with Shelly, his wife, Archie created A.A.V. or the Aqua Assault Vest, he was insuring he saved the world, or die trying. His location is unknown, however the main base for the A.A.V. is situated where the Safari Zone, located on the west of Cianwood island.

YOU
YOUR role will end up being very much up to you. You will have set roles throughout the RP, yet will have freedom to create your own path. If you have any recommendations for your own character, IF accepted then be sure to private message me and we can thrash out some ideas. There will be FOUR spots available for the RP, at least to start with, as I will hopefully be going in depth with each person per chapter. The positions will be listed below;

Spoiler:

Amethyst Soldier: You are a low-ranking grunt for the Amythest army, you have had the displeasure of meeting Amara once, and she looked down upon you like the dirt under her Dr. Marten boot. You will be faced with many morale-challenging decisions throughout the Chapters and will have to decide whether to turn on your leaders, or to try rise up through the ranks. How you became a member is your own choice e.g. conscription, to save your family, willingly etc.

High Ranking Rebel: You are a long term friend of Archie, since back in the Aqua days and the great Groudon-Kyogre feud. You kept in contact with your boss, and friend, throughout the time apart and upon the A.A.V. being created, you were among the first to be approached. You will play the role of a leader in the group, and could (should you choose to) take over from Archie in case of need. You may also be the one to sell out your old friend in order to save yourself.

Low Ranking Rebel: You are a newly-recruited soldier and hence, are bottom of the barrel. You have the freedom to be as trained or untrained as you want to be, same goes with competence. You will be expected to put yourself on the line for the good of the cause and will be put in many threatening situations. You don't meet any of the higher-ups during your short time with the A.A.V. before being sent out on your first mission.

Middle Ground: You are uninvolved in the current situation. You are neither an Amethyst member or an A.A.V. agent. You have the most freedom of all members in the RP as you can completely create your character from scratch, whether he/she a sleuth or someone seen as scum and not worth Amethyst's time it's up to you! I would ask you to refrain from joining either side too early but it's your call. Also you *CANNOT* be residing in the Unova region, as that would be little to no fun.

RULES
PRETTY basic but still read to make sure!
Spoiler:
1) Follow all existing PC roleplaying rules.
2) Please, don't god-mod.
3) Let us know if you'll be inactive.
4) Make your reply as long as you possibly can.
5) I will decide if you capture the Pokémon or not, leave the ball rocking at the end of your comment.
6) You can decide whether the opponent does or does not faint when facing an NPC (which you can battle at any time).
7) When battling another player, please come to a conclusion of who is to win between yourselves. You can even let the match end in a draw. If you cannot come to a decision, then do not have the battle.
8) This roleplay will take place in chapters. You do not need to keep up with everyone else, or be in the right chapter. However it is advised as if you're not you may miss important events and interaction.
9) This roleplay is not based on levels, therefore you can let your Pokémon learn moves at any time, however try not to be unrealistic. However, I will inform you when your Pokémon is able to evolve, then it is your decision if your Pokémon will evolve or not. Once I've let you know your Pokémon can evolve, you can do so at any time. If you want your Pokémon to evolve let me know, if I think you have a good enough reason (e.g. to defeat the Gym Leader) then I will allow it.
10) You may carry around six Pokémon at a time, like in the anime and games. All other Pokémon must be released as the box systems are down.
11) I will most likely be lenient with requests so don’t feel shy to ask about anything you need. If you would like to use a certain Pokémon let me know and I’ll make it available in a suitable location.

THERE are FOUR slots available at the moment! Reservations are not available and I will select who's accepted ONE WEEK after this post is released!
Spoiler:
Name: (Self-explanatory really)

Age: (Any, if High Ranking Soldier the older the better)

Role: (Amethyst Soldier, High Ranking Rebel, Low Ranking Rebel, Middle Ground)

Appearance: (What your character looks like)

Personality: (How your character acts)

History: (Your character’s back story, tell us about how they grew up and where, things they’ve experienced, why they're pro Amethyst, A.A.V. etc.)

Pokémon: (Amethyst Max 3, High Ranking Soldier Max 5, Low Ranking Soldier Max 3, Middle Ground Max 1. No Legendaries, try not to have too many OP Pokémon, two full evos Max)

RP Sample: (An example of previous RP work, if you don't have any then please write an epilogue about your character)

Current Acceptee's
Spoiler:
None, as of yet

-under construction
twitter youtube instagram podcast

ShinyDiamond

The Other Promise

Male
Twilight Town
Seen 3 Weeks Ago
Posted May 11th, 2019
2,696 posts
8.6 Years
My roleplay is recently new, & one spot just opened up. If anyone wants to join, there's one spot left open as it was recently freed up.

Here's my RP.
Spoiler:

Pokémon United

Story

There are legends born throughout the world, trainers triumphing Champions, Ancient Pokémon awakening, time and space distorted itself, even Pokémon liberation. In every situation presented, there was always someone out there who would write any wrongdoings. They weren’t alone, however. They always had their Pokémon by their side. Not just Pokémon, friends, legends, there was always help nearby. Some trainers come and go, to compete in contests, to relax peacefully at home, to continue exploring the vast regions the world has to offer. Their stories are always told by many and some are recorded. When they are, new chapters are written by new faces, with many dangers lurking in every corner. Present day, & everything is at peace, but not for long. There have been reports of people being kidnapped mysteriously, & strangely enough, they leave the kidnapped's Pokemon behind for some reason. This is happening worldwide, & none of the missing have been found so far. Cities & towns have been tightening up security, but they have had little to no success so far. If you're gonna go out at night, be careful.

You

You are a Pokémon Trainer who wants to be the very best, or you want to shine on stage, or you just want some peace and quiet from all the struggles. Whoever you are, you have the power to shape your own story, your own destiny. It all depends on what you do and what it tells about you. Your story starts in any small town, or somewhere in the mountains or forests. Either way, your journey starts here & now.

Sign-Up

Spoiler:
Name:

Nickname: [Optional]

Appearance: [Picture optional, otherwise, 1 paragraph]

Personality: [At least 2 paragraphs]

History: [Can come from any of the regions, or even outside from them, don't include a destination if you're joining at the start of the RP, 2-3 paragraphs]

Pokémon Team: [1 required, starter Pokémon optional, maximum 3, no legendary Pokémon]

-Pokémon 1
Personality: [Small description]
Ability:
Level: [5-15]
Move Set: [May include TM/HM moves, egg moves & such, Limit 6]

-Pokémon 2 [Optional]
Ability:

-Pokémon 3 [Optional]
Ability:

Example

Spoiler:
Name: Saiai

Nickname: None

Appearance:

Personality: Saiai is... he's a bit oblivious. He's somewhat quiet, but he doesn't always keep to himself. He'll point out the obvious about anything, so be prepared to suffer his statements about you. In actuality, he doesn't like or trust anyone he doesn't know. He doesn't like talking about himself. He doesn't want to know anyone either, & won't bother getting friendly with them. From his past experience & childhood, Saiai is afraid of the outside world. At the same time, he's curious what the outside world is like.

He likes Pokemon battles, even though he's never been in one before, & to make it better, he has his headphones that play music depending on his mood. When he's not busy with anything in particular, he idly listens to his music, enjoying the soothing sound of his beats. His eyes are full of life whenever he watches it. He admires Pokemon so much, he wishes to spend everyday with them & help them out however he can. The thing is, he doesn't show much emotion when he does anything, so people have trouble understanding him. He's afraid to get in trouble, trying his best to follow the rules. There is, however, one way he'll let go of his feelings, but... I'll say this only once. Do NOT break his headphones.

History: When Saiai was but a child, he lived in Jubilife City, quietly going to school as any other child does. He didn't get along with anyone, keeping to himself, wanting nothing but to do his own things by himself. He didn't make friends this way, & it only made bullies for him. When he was 6, he was quietly listening to his headphones, just listening to his music, when some kids he didn't like nor did he want to came up to him. They called him a loner & a wall, but he paid no mind to them, just reading & listening to his music. He couldn't hear them anyone. When one of the kids knocked off his headphones so he would listen, they broke when they hit the floor. Saiai was stunned by his precious, broken headphones. He didn't listen to the names he was being called, only staring at his headphones. He snapped, his face was full of rage & anger, & he plunged for the kid who broke his headphones. What happened later, his was sitting in the office, his face still planted with the same anger, but his eyes with wet with tears, crying. His parents thought it best they move away & home school him. It was for the best, to keep him away from trouble.

They moved to Petalburg City, a smaller place than Jubilife City. Saiai continued his studies here, at home. He felt a bit lonely while he was hoping, always wanting to stay indoors rather than go outside, in fear of getting in trouble with anything, anyone. His parents worried about his well being, so they thought a Pokemon might help. They did have a Ralts, the child of their own Pokemon, Gardevoir belonging to his mother, & Gallade to his father. They wanted to surprise Saiai with Pokemon when he got older, worried that he would spend too much time with them as he never saw nor heard about Pokemon, but this would help his health & keep him company. He was introduced to Ralts, & he was overcome with curiousity. He picked its small horns, asking questions about this. They explained to him about Pokemon the world outside, & what Pokemon can do. He didn't show it, but he was amazed from all the things known about Pokemon, & decided to look up everything about them on his free time. He still spent time with the nicknamed Fi at the same time, learning new things from his new Pokemon. He didn't spend much time outside, but at least he was having fun with Fi.

Growing up in Petalburg up until he was 16, he learned about Pokemon battle, what a trainer is, & many mysteries this world has to offer. He was too afraid to explore the unknown, but his parents offered to come along with him for however long he wanted them, whenever he was ready. He decided to finally start his own journey, telling his parents he was ready. His father gave him a map of the regions he would want to explore, & one of his Pokemon, a Luxio, to start him off. With his father, his mother staying to keep an eye on the house, Saiai leaves Petalburg City, keeping close to his dad until he knew he was ready.

Pokémon Team: [1 required, starter Pokémon optional, maximum 3, no legendary Pokémon]

-
Nickname: Fi
Personality: Fi is rather curious about how others feel. She tries her best to help Saiai with his feelings, but still no avail. She express what Saiai is feeling, though is careful not to cause trouble for him.
Ability: Telepathy
Level: 11
Move Set: Teleport, Calm Mind, Psychic, Confuse Ray, Draining Kiss, Magical Leaf

-
Nickname: Roy
Personality: Luxio's pride is his priority, but he is willing to swallow it up for his trainer. He puts his full trust to his trainer, & can read a situation well.
Ability: Rivalry
Level: 15
Move Set: Wild Charge, Scary Face, Charge, Crunch, Thunder Fang, Rest

Rules
  • Follow all the rules that apply.
  • This RP is rated M so watch carefully what you post. You can help or harm people or Pokemon, but don't harm special characters, & don't be too violent.
  • Be fair. No one likes you if you’re too OP.
  • In Pokemon Battles, you must initiate your turn & wait for the RPer to reply how they deal with it. If you're the one deciding how to handle the opponent's moves, consider the Pokemon's type, any held items, abilities, etc & decide how to retaliate, & vice versa.
  • Outside of Pokemon Battles, you can do whatever you want with your Pokemon. Other facilities will offer ways to enjoy yourself. (See the facilities for there own special rules.)
  • This is a sandbox RP. You may explore areas freely if they're available. There will of course involve a plot for the RP & give everyone something to look forward to if your character isn't doing anything.
  • Swearing is allowed, but don’t go overboard.
  • No godmodding.
  • No bunnying unless you have permission.
  • Must post at least once a week.
  • Be respectful of everyone.
  • Have fun!

Regions

Kanto
Spoiler:
The majority of the Kanto region are forests and plains. Many of the major Kanto cities are in the center of the region, with close access to virtually every environment such as the sea, mountains, forests, etc. Kanto is mostly dominated by land, but has a large bay in the middle which opens to a sea in the southwest. Kanto has a contrast between urban cities and rural towns. Cinnabar Island is unique in a way that it is built on top of a mountain. The rest of Kanto's cities and towns are generic. Kanto has several mountain ranges, which are mostly in northern and western Kanto. Indigo Plateau and Victory Road mountain range divides Kanto from the neighboring Johto region.

Johto
Spoiler:
Johto is notably more rural than the Kanto region, which leans more towards to the urban side. The region has an abundance of water to the west and south, with Cianwood City most likely being on a separate landmass. However, Johto is still dominated by land. Johto's ultra-modern Goldenrod City is found in the heart of the region, on the coast. It is the technological, industrial, and economic area of the Johto region. Due to its centralized position in the region, many smaller but important cities and towns connect to the city. Johto has one large mountain range encompassing almost the entire eastern half of the region, which divides Kanto and Johto and contains Mt. Silver. Blackthorn City is nestled deep between the mountains and is very unique because it is a city for Dragon Tamers.

Hoenn
Spoiler:
Much of the interior area is forested or mountainous, so most notable cities are found on the coastline. Much of the region is covered in water, almost equal in size as the mainland, restating the theme of the game. People who live in towns and villages in the mountain areas must adapt to the harsh environment. An extreme example of this is the inhabitants of Fortree City, who live in tree houses. This is in stark contrast to other regions in the Pokémon world. Hoenn has one volcano: Mt. Chimney, the active volcano, in the center of the Hoenn region. The ash from Mt. Chimney regularly falls on the nearby towns and routes. On the opposite side of the Hoenn region resides the impact crater which Sootopolis City was built in.

Sinnoh
Spoiler:
Most of Sinnoh's routes are on land, having very few water routes, in vast contrast to Hoenn. The region is divided by Mt. Coronet, roughly comparable to how the continent that Kanto and Johto make up is essentially a contiguous region.

Unova
Spoiler:
The climate of Unova, unlike other regions, solely depends on the time of the year. Unova is susceptible to national seasonal change. Spring, summer, autumn and winter each last approximately thirty days, and recur three times each within a year. Each season brings with it different weather patterns, unlocks different events, and presents altered Pokémon availabilities.

Driftveil City - A port town distributing many goods, and a gateway to the Unova region.
  • Pokemon World Tournament - Trainers who are proud of their skills compete in tournaments.

Kalos
Spoiler:
The geography of Kalos varies greatly within the region. The region is naturally bordered by a vast ocean to the west and northwest, and the eastern and southern borders are formed by mountain ranges. These borders give Kalos its signature star-like shape, as a large peninsula reaches out to the sea in the northwest, creating one point, and elsewhere the coastline, mountain ranges and rivers create the remaining four points. Kalos is made up of three distinct divisions, all with their own unique characteristics in both geography and Pokémon; Central Kalos, Coastal Kalos and Mountain Kalos. Lumiose City is located near the point where all three areas meet.

Events

Check here to see what’s currently happening in the RP.
Spoiler:
The Pokemon World Tournament is holding a Rookie Cup, & registration is currently open. Meet with the attendant inside in order to register.

Notes
Spoiler:
  • You may not have a Key Stone, nor a Mega Stone, on your first post. You may get them later on in your journey.
  • Depending how active everyone is, there will be new events happening throughout the regions at least once a week. If things are a bit slow, the time will be extended for 2 weeks, so be sure to stay active.
  • As this RP moves forward, more areas will become explorable. Special areas will also open up temporarily, so be sure to stay updated.
  • If the RP has already finished its first event, ignore this note. Otherwise, read on. Our first event will be in Driftveil City, in Unova, where a Pokemon World Tournament will let you participate against the other RPers here, if you choose to enter.
  • For easy access to your SU, come to this first post & click on your character to keep your team updated as the RP progresses.

Template credit to Rose Quartz

Ice

Seen 4 Days Ago
Posted February 25th, 2019
3,451 posts
5.3 Years
Can't hurt to advertise, can it?

The second round of Sign Ups for Venice have started. It's the second arc, and just like every arc will be, it's set up to be fairly self contained, so people can join freely. It's a Supernatural RP with monsters and superpowers in Renaissance era Venice. Come over if that peaks you're interested, haha

Link

aeternum

Not Suitable For All Ages

Indiana
Seen 2 Days Ago
Posted July 18th, 2019
13,229 posts
6.7 Years
Camelot Trigger could use a few more active posters. I've been busy with starting a new job so my schedule has been kinda all over the place, but I should be throwing up a new post for it myself this weekend.

Brief description: Giant fighting robots in space. Semi-sandbox with main plot, some important NPCs and some mechs/items named after characters in Arturian legend. Wanna write about blowing stuff up, jumping through wormholes, being a space pirate, exploring different planets or anything in between? This RP might be for you. Come check it out yo.

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=348708

shatteredxfrost

i'm writing my own damn story

Female
land down under
Seen December 20th, 2016
Posted November 10th, 2016
325 posts
4.6 Years
We have two openings in Darker Than it Seems if anyone is interested! It's quite fast paced, but it's a lot of fun and active. We are recently doing a lot of Joint Posts, so we absolutely include that! (We have two ongoing ones right now!)

We also have new information here if it appeals to anyone at all (:

We are in the progress of making a wikia for the RP to keep up so if you don't fancy reading 30+ pages, send me a PM and I'll sum up what has happened as the wikia is not ready yet.

Hope to see some new faces!

SV

See You Space Cowboy

Male
Seen July 17th, 2019
Posted June 26th, 2019
3,393 posts
8.7 Years
Doing some advertising now!

We're halfway through Pokemon Odyssey: The Search for Cresselia, an alternate universe where Pokemon reign, but a few players have dropped out during the year the thread has been up! We can always use more players, of any skill level! This may be the fourth part of the series, but everything about the RP has been explained in the opening OOC post. Furthermore, I have just updated the last OOC post with a detailed summary of everything that's happened up to that point. If you wanna join up, feel free to send me a PM/VM, contact me on Skype, or post in the OOC thread! We've got a skype group dedicated to the thread, in which we talk about all matters related to the RP.

Come join us!

-SV

A Legend once told me that roleplaying is about bringing people together and celebrating creative vision.
Paired with the Artsy Infinite and the Spectacular Shak

Garison

The Grey Waves

Male
Seen January 28th, 2017
Posted May 26th, 2016
103 posts
5.8 Years
The next legendary saga of the Fire Emblem series is here: Fire Emblem The War Cry. Take part in an epic adventure as you engage in the war to prevent the eternal war. Create a unique warrior, choose from dozens of classes, wield many weapons, and fight against deadly foes. Have fun with.
  • Create a unique warrior, and fight in high ranks.
  • Lead armies into battle against a corrupted nation.
  • Choose your favorite classes from various Fire Emblem Titles, plus all new classes only available in The War Cry
  • Explore a rich and unique world, and enjoy twisting plots and adventures.

Suit up with your armor and blades, the threat of eternal war is on its way.
You can fly if you try

As long as you have a greened haired women sticking her nose in your adventures. :p

Sapphire Rose

For someone's who thinks they mean nothing, you sure like to fight for your life.

Age 23
Female
Over the hills and far away.
Seen 12 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
2,821 posts
8.2 Years
Machomuu, Me and ShinyDiamond are GMing a sword art online RP

It's been around for quite a while now but it's getting slower because there aren't enough players who can post every few times a week!~ Also, I went on a short hiatus everytime... I want to bring back the fire to the roleplay. I have many plot twists in mind~

Anyone can join :3 make an original character! We love original!

Just click on the picture to be redirected to the thread ^^

We can see through others only when we can see through ourselves

Astronaut

space adventure

Non-binary
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 13 Hours Ago
Hi! We're starting arc 2 of the Johto Journey RP "Crossroads" now and are looking for new players! While the oldies will keep working for professor Pine with raising their starters, the new players will take on the roles of Bugsy's agents, traveling the region to train pokemon and work together with Pine's trainers to thwart Team Rocket's nefarious plans!

We hope you want to join in, the RP comes with lots of shipping character development and interaction, as well as a cozy skype chat group.
Link to ooc: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=8943579#8943579

Junier

Fake Friends Forever (´・ω・`)

Female
Seen August 3rd, 2018
Posted August 3rd, 2018
984 posts
4.4 Years
✮ THE INTERNATIONAL IDOL STAR TOURNAMENT! ✮
{ http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=8967111#post8967111 }

A select group of talented, youthful coordinators in the Hoenn and Sinnoh regions have been recognized for their talent and success rates by heads of the IIS: a biannual, televised event organized by a subdivision of Sinnoh’s Pokemon Relationships officials. Every other year, the tournament is held late summer/early autumn. This select group will be the 17th lineup of contestants, participating in ten contests located all across the known Pokemon world where they will appeal to a panel of six judges and compete against their peers in order to earn points. By the end of the spectacle, the coordinator with the highest number of points will win a hefty cash prize of 850k Poke, exclusive medals for their Pokemon partners and region-wide fame!

The roleplay plans to incorporate both contest sessions and free sandbox-esque periods for characters to explore their destination and interact with both judges and other characters in any way they'd like. Contest sessions will make use of three rounds, the latter being a Mystery round that coordinators will only know how to handle once it commences. That and characters may be thrust into any random situation as long as it fits the basic regulations. It's really all up to the players, not just the game master. If you're interested, give it a look! Link is above.

Advertiser Content