• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Emerald Region Starter Version

SuperOrigin

Legendary
Years
Pokemon Emerald Region Starter Version

pokemon-emerald-tilescreen_orig.png

Pokemon Emerald Remake
Hack of Pokemon Emerald

Introduction:
This project was made back in 2012, it's something I came up with. This project features all starter Pokemon from Kanto to Unova. You're also able to get all Legendaries in this game. Get ready to visit the Hoenn Region again with Sinnoh & Unova Region Pokemon in the game.

Features

- All Starter Pokemon from Kanto to Unova are obtainable
- Sinnoh & Unova Starter Pokemon
- Able to visit the Event Islands (Southern Island, Navel Rock, Birth Island & Faraway Island)
- Able to enter the Sinnoh & Unova starter Pokemon in the Battle Frontier
- Altering Cave now has more Pokemon other than Zubats
- Able to get all Event Tickets (Eon Ticket, MysticTicket, AuroraTicket & Old Sea Map)

Screenshots
4.png
5.png
6.png
7.png
8.png
9.png
10.png
11.png
12_1.png
13.png
14_5.png
15_1.png
16_1.png
19_4.png
20_4.png
21.png
22.png
23_1.png
24.png
25.png
26.png
27.png
28.png
29.png
30.png
31.png
32.png
33.png

Videos
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKbAqN0xd1E
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYUlUQgN9Oc

Credits:
Nintendo/Game Freak/Creatures Inc. - Pokemon Emerald; Pokemon Platinum, Pokemon Black and Pokemon White Pokemon Sprites
HackMew - XSE
Wichu - Advanced Series
LU-HO - Advance Map
Chaos Rush - The DS-style 64x64 Pokemon Sprite Resource

Pokemon Emerald Region Starter Version Signature
pokemon-emerald-region-starter-verison-sig_orig.png

Pokemon Emerald Region Starter Version Banner
pokemon-emerald-region-starter-version-banner_orig.png

Note from the Creator
How is everyone doing? Hope y'all are doing good? Me? I'm doing good. 3 months ago I've been trying new things & doing research. Also I've been kinda going through a rough patch these past months but I should be good now. What will my next project be? Well I have several Pokemon Emerald projects that I'll be making so we shall see. I really hope you enjoy the game & appreciate the work I've done in it. This game is completed so have fun! The videos contain information & locations for the game. Enjoy!

Attachments

• Pokemon Emerald RS Version Beta.ips
    113.1 KB · Views: 95
Last edited:

curiters

Oblivious - prevents me from being afflicted by in
Years
  • Seen Jan 17, 2017
does hack have level curve of trainers, gym leaders, and elite four ?

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
Since you added more Pokemon to the Altering Cave, did you also add more Pokemon to the Rusturf Tunnel?

Ttar0914

Years
No, just Altering Cave.

Which actually is understandable, but I'd suggest to add some Pokémon to Rusturf Tunnel as well to have a more versatile selection of wild Pokémon there and not only Whismur.

Anyways, I might start playing it, I'm interested in how it is (the first look is great) :)
And since both Chimchar and Piplup are my favorite Sinnoh Starters, I can't wait to play with them in your hack :)

dmg

Years
Where can i get the island tickets? i caught mewtwo from altering cave and that guy was at the battle frontier center & after i caught mewtwo he disappeared, i tried talking to him before getting mewtwo but he didn't talk to me.

SuperOrigin

Legendary
Years
Which actually is understandable, but I'd suggest to add some Pokémon to Rusturf Tunnel as well to have a more versatile selection of wild Pokémon there and not only Whismur.

Anyways, I might start playing it, I'm interested in how it is (the first look is great) :)
And since both Chimchar and Piplup are my favorite Sinnoh Starters, I can't wait to play with them in your hack :)

I'll keep that in mind.

Awesome! :)
That means a lot, thank you! :)

SuperOrigin

Legendary
Years
Where can i get the island tickets? i caught mewtwo from altering cave and that guy was at the battle frontier center & after i caught mewtwo he disappeared, i tried talking to him before getting mewtwo but he didn't talk to me.

You can get them at the Battle Frontier Pokemon Center on the second floor. I didn't notice that, sorry that happened :( I fixed it now, check the Downloads part in the first post to download the updated patch. Again sorry about that :(

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 12, 2015
Hey guys im kinda new here so i kinda need some help im having a hard time downloading this game :( im using a android phone and my emulator is my boy help guys i really wanna play this game :( thanks

SuperOrigin

Legendary
Years
Hey guys im kinda new here so i kinda need some help im having a hard time downloading this game :( im using a android phone and my emulator is my boy help guys i really wanna play this game :( thanks

Sorry to hear that :( I can't give you a rom but I know some IPS patchers you can try to patch the game on the android. There's Unipatcher & Rom patcher. Just google ips patcher android & those should come up on the search. When you have one of those, patch it to a clean Pokemon Emerald rom & you're good.

Back