• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Incidents at the SCP Foundation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Well now

If Klippy is telling the truth, he's scum

If KetsuekiR is telling the truth, then GP is scum

If both are telling the truth, then KetsuekiR gave me GP's role, and Klippy stole GP's role from me

GP can't be telling the truth because everyone has a role

So Klippy, how about ****ing telling us what you are instead of being dumb

GP, same to you.

Of course, GP also has a class designation, so it doesn't really matter what he says.

Years
Well now

If both are telling the truth, then KetsuekiR gave me GP's role, and Klippy stole GP's role from me

GP can't be telling the truth because everyone has a role

So Klippy, how about ****ing telling us what you are instead of being dumb

GP, same to you.

Of course, GP also has a class designation, so it doesn't really matter what he says.

Yes, but my role's ability is that it has no ability because apparently someone really hates me. So it's basically the same as not having a role.

Nakuzami

Years
so are you going to actually tell us or

I would assume you're one of the LTD roles, and the role shouldn't be surprising to you if you've been paying attention. . . . But that's also not possible. Perhaps that's what you started as, but it can't be what you are now.

Years
so are you going to actually tell us or

I would assume you're one of the LTD roles, and the role shouldn't be surprising to you if you've been paying attention. . . . But that's also not possible. Perhaps that's what you started as, but it can't be what you are now.

But I didn't, I started off as some thing whose name I forget.

KetsuekiR

Ridiculously unsure
Years
Well now

Unless I'm lying, which I'm not, even if Klippy is telling the truth as well and did steal GP's old role from you, GP would now be scum. Since I know I'm not lying, I'll go ahead and [Contain] gimmepie.

Also, GP "not having a role" is rather hard to believe :s

Nakuzami

Years
My only problem with GP is that he got a class designation

But he's being altogether unhelpful anyways, so unless another Euclid class designation was handed out, I don't see why he has to be so difficult.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
i dont know im really feeling klippy got naku's old role and its a better gamble than gp who has a class designation.

[contain] Klippy

Years
Unless I'm lying, which I'm not, even if Klippy is telling the truth as well and did steal GP's old role from you, GP would now be scum. Since I know I'm not lying, I'll go ahead and [Contain] gimmepie.

Also, GP "not having a role" is rather hard to believe :s

I legit have nothing, dunno why though. Maybe it's something to do with my designation?
I dunno *shrugs

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
Years
/walks in

/mumbles something about weird "real life" things

/posts a piece of printer paper to the wall with scotch tape

YOU OFFICIALLY HAVE 24 HOURS LEFT IN THIS ROUND

/awkwardly nods head to players and leaves​

Nakuzami

Years
She's not a Euclid, she's Doctor Wondertainment.

I think gimmepie might be Explained, and Fletch is either scum trying to pass himself off as Euclid, or he's a third party.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back