• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Music Name an album you can't stop listening to.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
Journey's Revelation is definitely my favorite album. I've listened to it consistently since its release back in 2008, and I still love it now.

I'm one of those terrible Journey fans that likes Arnel Pineda more than Steve Perry.
emot-ohdear.png

Cay

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Mar 11, 2022
I've been listening to House of Balloons by The Weeknd a lot lately. I must admit, the album is pretty... trashy lyrically, but the whole vibe the album gives off is something so unsettlingly comfy to me. It reminds me of the aftermath of a wild concert or party (which I believe was intended, listen to songs like The Afterparty). I'd recommend it, though it does give a much different sound than his more recent work. I guess it can be compared to early Drake as well.

Back