• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bidoof Island [Game Over, Epilogue Pending]

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
Years
Taking a second look at the town roles, town actually looks extremely OP.

Town gets three protective roles (2 docs + 1 jailkeeper), two cops (1 is insane but it shouldn't take long for them to realize they're insane), plus a tracker and a watcher on top of that. Mafia roles are pretty weak in comparison, there's nothing beyond the roleblocker to counter the town's power (and even then that's still kind of a weak counter). Third parties have practically no chance (since SK has 50% chance of being revealed, too easy for them to be outed early), survivor's hiding ability is basically useless because practically every role visits (so they would never be able to hide anyway), it's probably better off as just a regular survivor

Just wanted to point this out, the setup is up to our Doof GMs though :)

GreyBidoof

You used a Master Ball on the GreyBidoof!
Years
I appreciate the analysis of the setup!

That said, there are definitely factors in play that will level the playing field. Fret not!

EDIT: All role PMs have been sent. Please informs me if there are any questions or if you believe any mistakes have been made. I'm tired, it happens.

The Night Phase Post will be up in less than 24 hours.

EDIT 2: Gimmepie has replaced Shak.

Last edited:

GreyBidoof

Years
I forgot to mention that you do not have to wait until the night post goes up to send in your night actions for this first phase. If everyone gets their actions in early, the day phase will come earlier as well. As noted previously, the change will happen within 16 hours.

GreyBidoof

Years

Bidoof Island
Survival of the Doofest

Night 0​
The sun had set on Research Lab Omega.

All was silent, and suspense was in the air.

The bidoofs trapped in the compound were about to face their first night unsupervised. Some slept peacefully, while others were prepared for action. One thing was sure though.

The Shinies were coming.

Eight night actions have yet to be sent in. If your role allows you to abstain and you wish to do so, please message me with this information.​

RULES​

• All PokeCommunity rules apply.
  • Players must vote to lynch a player during the day phase.
  • Players are allowed to change their votes, with their last change being counted as final.
  • Please use LYNCH [name] and bold it to confirm your vote.
  • Failure to vote for two consecutive phases will result in being kicked from the game, unless the GM is properly notified and specifies otherwise.
  • Do not share game-related information anywhere but in this thread.
  • If you have died, you may make a single death post, which may not contain any game-sensitive information. Afterwards you may not post again until the game has ended.
  • Tied lynches will be decided at random via the GM's chosen method.
  • Posting during the night phase, unless otherwise specified, will result in that player's death.
  • Night actions should be sent to the appropriate GM by PokeCommunity PM.
  • Per accordance with Underground stipulations, each day phase will consist of approximately 48 hours, and each night phase 24 hours. Players will be notified by the GMs if this changes.
  • The GMs reserve the right to make changes to any aspect of game mechanics, roles, rulings, etc.
  • Praise Blarzigord Bidoof.

Players​

GreyBidoof as The Grey Bidoof
Golgari as Barack Doofbama
jdthebud as ???
Bardothren as ???
Eros as ???
Nimsy as ???
Elektra Heart as ???
Nakuzami as ???
Draskk as ???
Ullion as ???
JohnnyMustang as ???
Collector Elwood as ???
Ash as ???
Oddball_ as ???
Davepetasprite^2 as ???
Omicron as ???
Lostelle as ???
Twiggy as ???
Wicked3DS as ???
TheCapsFan as ???
SuperJolt as ???
Aiden as ???
Gimmepie as ???

Spoiler:

GreyBidoof

Years

Bidoof Island
Survival of the Doofest

Day 1​
It had been a long night.

The Browns did what they could to watch out for their own, watching, following, protecting, and so forth. Though not all of them contributed, that is.

The Shinies gathered around The Grey Bidoof, with bloodlust in their eyes. "Tonight, we will taste first blood!"

Creeping around the fringes of the facility, a few lone bidoofs hid away for the night, not wanting to face conflict just yet.

It was just as the sun was rising that the fatal deed happened. Two doofs sat out on the balcony, having a peaceful, romantic discussion. In the blink of an eye, a silver-colored bidoof materialized out of thin air, slicing it's victim with razor sharp buckteeth.

And just like that, it was gone again. The other doof watched and shed a single tear as it's lover died, knowing it's time on the island was coming to a close.

Nimsy, the lovestruck doof, is dead.​

RULES​

• All PokeCommunity rules apply.
  • Players must vote to lynch a player during the day phase.
  • Players are allowed to change their votes, with their last change being counted as final.
  • Please use LYNCH [name] and bold it to confirm your vote.
  • Failure to vote for two consecutive phases will result in being kicked from the game, unless the GM is properly notified and specifies otherwise.
  • Do not share game-related information anywhere but in this thread.
  • If you have died, you may make a single death post, which may not contain any game-sensitive information. Afterwards you may not post again until the game has ended.
  • Tied lynches will be decided at random via the GM's chosen method.
  • Posting during the night phase, unless otherwise specified, will result in that player's death.
  • Night actions should be sent to the appropriate GM by PokeCommunity PM.
  • Per accordance with Underground stipulations, each day phase will consist of approximately 48 hours, and each night phase 24 hours. Players will be notified by the GMs if this changes.
  • The GMs reserve the right to make changes to any aspect of game mechanics, roles, rulings, etc.
  • Praise Blarzigord Bidoof.

Players​

GreyBidoof as The Grey Bidoof
Golgari as Barack Doofbama
jdthebud as ???
Bardothren as ???
Eros as ???
Nimsy as Lovestruck Doof
Elektra Heart as ???
Nakuzami as ???
Draskk as ???
Ullion as ???
JohnnyMustang as ???
Collector Elwood as ???
Ash as ???
Oddball_ as ???
Davepetasprite^2 as ???
Omicron as ???
Lostelle as ???
Twiggy as ???
Wicked3DS as ???
TheCapsFan as ???
SuperJolt as ???
Aiden as ???
Gimmepie as ???

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Random voting is normally how it goes here unless someone has some sort of clue.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
oooooh I'm a dead d00f walking

oooooh I'm a

fuck this shit

and I am ironically the one d00f that doesn't know the other d00fs, so I can't help you in your anti-d00f crusade. I am not sorry.

Back