• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Film PC Film Club.

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
Years
Yeahhhh we're having slight technical difficulties, trying to work it out and someone else (SmokedPaprika, not sure who they are on the forum) are trying to get it started too. Sorry guys >__<

Charlie Brown

Years
Welp, sorry this didn't go to plan guys - a day full of technical difficulties. (If anyone has any suggestions for more reliable platforms please let us know!)

I encourage you all to 'obtain' the film and give it a watch - I'll leave it to Harley Quinn to kickstart a discussion about it. After talking to a couple people, I've decided to stream 'Mommie Dearest' again next week after I work out these technical issues. Sorry once again!

Last edited:

SmokedPaprika

Basically Garbage
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 2, 2019
Just about figured it out, sorry! My computer restarted, and I couldn't get anything done.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
I'm going to add Mallrats written and directed by Kevin Smith into the mix because it's an awesome and hilarious movie.

Fannie

Don't let my milk go lumpy
Years
  • Age 31
  • UK
  • Seen Dec 31, 2016
Welp, sorry this didn't go to plan guys - a day full of technical difficulties. (If anyone has any suggestions for more reliable platforms please let us know!)

I encourage you all to 'obtain' the film and give it a watch - I'll leave it to Harley Quinn to kickstart a discussion about it. After talking to a couple people, I've decided to stream 'Mommie Dearest' again next week after I work out these technical issues. Sorry once again!

Fine by me, I might be able to watch then :)

SmokedPaprika

Basically Garbage
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 2, 2019
So, I tried solving the issue, and I came extremely close - problem is, my computer apparently doesn't have a strong enough processor to livestream without overloading the CPU, so I'm simply not qualified to do so. Picarto and Twitch (the latter moreso) seem to work extremely well with open-broadcaster service, so anyone wanting to stream can do so, given their core processor works out. 30-FPS recommended.

Nero

I like it.
Years
I like the idea of this, but are the movies always going to be shown at 10am AEST? I might have trouble making it most of the time, otherwise.

Charlie Brown

Years
No fancy CSS because I'm on my phone BUT just a reminder that I'll be showing 'Mommie Dearest' again today (since audio didn't work last week) at 10am GMT+10 (in 2 hours). The stream will be happening at our cytu.be page that I've got working again - http://cytu.be/r/pokecommunity

EDIT: loljks uni internet blocks cytu.be, RIP =___= clearly this was never meant to happen ;_;

Last edited:
Back