• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hatred.

Do you hate something?

• Total voters

Anacortes

absurdities..
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 9, 2010
Do you hate anything? What is it that you hate or dislike the most?

Dignity

[~As I lay dying~]
Years
  • Seen Sep 28, 2009
=0! I hate people too! xD;; Some of them, anyways. ~origin

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 12, 2018
just remember, no using this thread to flame other members, gets out of hand=lock ne?
anyways, i hate phone advertisments...i ought to teach them a lesson some day XD

Pokedragonfire

ph34r |\/|y 1337 n1nj4 5k1||z
Years
I hate Meat Eaters. x( Especially when they eat in front of me.
GO VEG!!!

Hate-List:
Internet Explorer =)
Umm, one of my teachers...(not mentioning name)
The color pink
Glitter and Sparkles
Dresses/Skirts
Blah Blah Blah...
KFC (DUH!!!)
A lot of companies
The US governement ;_;

Years
I have many things I hate......Like girls. I am a girl but I don't hate myself but I hate most girls. Ummm? I can go on and on but I won't I will just say I hate alot of things like rap music.

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
Years
I hate the Spanish language. It's soooo annoying and too redundant.
I hate when you're walking in the hall in between classes and some big boy, thinking he's in charge and everything walks slow in front of you. That's when I learned to push and shove and it works!
I hate my aunt's comment on my art. I show her one of my Cardcaptor Sakura manga, my Zelda Oot doujinshi or even some of my original art and she calls it Pokemon, sometimes even Pokeman which REALLY makes me mad. I had a fight with her. I told her it was called anime and she said "no, it's Pokemon". Then somehow I convinced her and now I dont show her any of my anime art for fear that the arguement will arise once again.
I hate homophobes and when people shove straight relationships and Christian morals in my face especially when it's from Bush.
I hate when annoying otakus use Japanese Pokemon names instead of English and confuse the clouds out of me so I have to take like a minute or two to go look the name up on google. I wont point out who this is directed to
One more thing I hate: when people say Clair's not hot and then go off saying they like Jasmine, Flannery, May, Misty etc (I still like May and Misty though). That makes me real mad and I do these really gory pictures where Clair beheads Jasmine and Flannery.
This is one thing I REALLY h8. When people say this
"May is soooo much hotter than Clair"
That makes me soooooooooo mad. Clair has much better features than May and I've heard somewhere that Clair resembles a dominatrix but nothing like that 4 May.
I hope you endured my rant.

Pokedragonfire

Years
Team Magma Girl said:
I have many things I hate......Like girls. I am a girl but I don't hate myself but I hate most girls.
I agree in the sense that I hate the typical girl sterotype.

Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2017
God,I hate rasicm so bad you dont even know x.x I hate people who embrace that they are a vegetarian and tell non vegetarians stuff that they dont want to know about what they are eating. I hate people who pick on people because of their appearance. I hate criminals. I hate people who think everything is about sex. And finally I hate murderers.

Last edited:

ASG

ANTI-SPAM GUN
Years
OO I HATE POP UPS!!!! >:| IF I HAD THE CHANCE TO DELETE EVERY POP UP IN DA WORLD I WOULD! XD u get the point

Pokedragonfire

Years
tyranitar_dude said:
I hate people who embrace that they are a vegetarian and tell non vegetarians stuff that they dont want to know about what they are eating.
<<

>>

DUH!!!
Vegetarians don't want you to eat meat! It's not like religion where you can believe what you want, because people have a choice in beliefs. Animals don't get to pick wheather they want to be tortured and eaten or not. So they think if they tell you bad stuff about meat, you won't eat it.
ALL ANIMALS ARE MY FRIENDS! So put yourself in the vegetarian(specififally me)/animals shoes. Do you like seeing others eat your friends? Would you like to see another creature chomp on your best friend's leg? Do you like dying? Torture? SEE HOW IT FEELS!!!

Eating animals is kinda like slavery, slaves did not choose to be slaves and did not want to be slaves.

ASG

ANTI-SPAM GUN
Years
eh dude calm down this is what starts a flame thing XD people can be wut ever they want to be (unless sumthing happens like government related)

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
Years
I try not to hate, just because hating affects the hater as much as it does the one who's hated. You know, if you feel like that about something it kinda twists you. So while there are things, people and situations that I really strongly dislike, I don't hate them. Often I just feel sorry for people because, you know, it's not really their fault how they are, they've been brought up that way or made some wrong choices or... whatever.

ASG

ANTI-SPAM GUN
Years
eh even thou i don't have em i hate skool uniforms just the thought of wearing em' XD and i h8 braggers

Back