• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bob's Customizable Pokemon Files

Bobsomeness

Pure Bobsomeness
Years
After posting a few resources of my own and looking at the feedback I received, I've decided to create this resource in the hopes of making something useful to hackers of every kind.

Welcome to my Customizable Pokemon resource! I know there are many 721 patches out there that have many impressive features, such as form changing and mega evolving, but they all have to be patched to a clean ROM. The following resource allows you to add every single Pokemon, including megas and gen 7 mons, into any ROM, no matter how much you've edited it previously (provided you have enough free space). This can be done thanks to many tools, such as PGE, D&D, and IPES/IPTS.

So yeah, basically I plan to release fully customizable Pokemon files that can be imported into any ROM through PGE, D&D, and IPES/IPTS (they will be released in the following formats: ini, pkmn, and trf.

What are the advantages of using this rather than patching a ROM, you may ask? Well...
-It can be used on almost any kind of ROM, even edited ones
-No need for a custom ini just for the patch (it can go along with whatever ini files you are using for your hack)
-It's fully customizable! You can choose where to insert everything, and you can choose which Pokemon you need and which Pokemon you don't! That means no more unnecessary wasted space on Pokemon you don't plan on using!

I'll release a download soon, but I have a screenshot here of what I've got so far (these are for PGE) :
ZYfoaI9.png

PandiRocks@17

The Mighty Hacker
Years
That is definitely better than a patch. Though they have their strengths, i would definitely pick this one over a patch. When do you estimate the release will be?

Gamer2020

Accept no Imitations!
Years
After posting a few resources of my own and looking at the feedback I received, I've decided to create this resource in the hopes of making something useful to hackers of every kind.

Welcome to my Customizable Pokemon resource! I know there are many 721 patches out there that have many impressive features, such as form changing and mega evolving, but they all have to be patched to a clean ROM. The following resource allows you to add every single Pokemon, including megas and gen 7 mons, into any ROM, no matter how much you've edited it previously (provided you have enough free space). This can be done thanks to many tools, such as PGE, D&D, and IPES/IPTS.

So yeah, basically I plan to release fully customizable Pokemon files that can be imported into any ROM through PGE, D&D, and IPES/IPTS (they will be released in the following formats: ini, pkmn, and trf.

What are the advantages of using this rather than patching a ROM, you may ask? Well...
-It can be used on almost any kind of ROM, even edited ones
-No need for a custom ini just for the patch (it can go along with whatever ini files you are using for your hack)
-It's fully customizable! You can choose where to insert everything, and you can choose which Pokemon you need and which Pokemon you don't! That means no more unnecessary wasted space on Pokemon you don't plan on using!

I'll release a download soon, but I have a screenshot here of what I've got so far (these are for PGE) :
ZYfoaI9.png

Been too busy to do this myself but glad someone is at least attempting this. Could you try having the inis numbered? It will make it so people can just use the import all button.

PankajBlitz

Taiyoh!
Years
Will this add all pokemon or do this

Imported on Pokemon

Movesets, Stats. etc changed to meet Pokemon from different GEN?

Good luck though..

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen yesterday
Leon's ROMbase already does what this did, for anyone interested. Also, bumping a 4 year old thread is not allowed on most forums

Back