• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's the last pokemon you got from an egg?

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 27, 2016
Hello.

What's the last pokemon you got from an egg and which egg was that?

My last one is Porygon, pretty cool pokemon, from a 5km egg.

What's urs?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
I've shown this off about 500 times already because I'm so happy with it but this was mine!

Spoiler:

I was so thrilled. Was from a 5 KM egg and is the Pokémon I've always wanted more than anything in this game. So happy ♥

VisualJae

[size=1][FONT=Michroma][color=#a42525][b]Spam Hype
Years
10km was my second Hitmonlee. To say I was disappointed would be an understatement.

5km was a Nidoran♀, which will come in handy... puts me closer to that Nidoqueen.

2km was a... I forgot. It got transferred already.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 26, 2023
My last egg was a Sandshrew from a 5k egg. Right now I have two 2k eggs incubating and I'm really hoping at least one is a starter that I don't already have. (All I've got so far is bulbasaur.)

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
Years
Ugh, my last egg was a 2km... and it was a Zubat. Woo-hoo...

Last 5km: Nidoran(f)
Last 10km: Magmar

Kind of disappointing hatches all around, honestly. I can find Nidoran(f) and Magmar fairly often in places around me.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Went out for half an hour just now with a lot of server issues making it a quite brief trip, but I did get a 2 KM egg hatch with a Squirtle in it so I'm chuffed with that ^^

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
I think my last egg was a Caterpie, the egg skipped the animation and just put the pokemon in my bag.

smocks

fiat lux
Years
Just hatched my first egg today! (ik I'm a bit slow on this lol) I had all these eggs for the longest time and was wondering why they weren't hatching then I'd figured out you had to use one of the incubators... haha...

Anyways, today I'd hatched a 5km egg, hatching out a Ponyta w/ it's CP being 193 :)

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 19, 2016
I think Caterpie from a 2km egg. I honestly like getting Pidgey/Caterpie/Weedle in those, the more candy, the better.

But Porygon? I'd lose it. That's pretty damn good depending on the CP.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 18, 2016
Magikarp - actually the only one I've gotten and I'm level 9 :P

Hoping for something different from my ongoing 2 and 5K eggs - really the 5K could only give me one thing I already have, but that didn't stop the last 5K giving me exactly that!

Years
My last egg was a 5k and out came a Paras -_-

At least I have my beautiful Lapras and Bulbasaur from my last 10k and 2k eggs to make up for it :)

Back