• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Featured: Roleplay Theatre/Casting/Stage Splash Changes!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024

Splash Changes

It's August and soon early autumn, or at least late summer! Or mid winter for dem Australians, I suppose?

Time to give you opportunity to decide in what colors we should paint our three sections/subsections next! We have featured anime girls chars for a while now. It worked well. Would you like to keep it or do you have other suggestions?

Post your picture suggestions here! Make sure they are rather large; 1920x1080 or thereabouts is usually enough to make it not look shitty. And please please put pictures in a spoiler tag when you post them ._.

If you can't find a picture you'd like, you can simply suggest a theme or something you'd like to see in either of our three splashes.

You may also certainly post to say that you'd rather we keep the anime splashes we currently have (:

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
Years
For main forum

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
drools

the CAT. Can we get more cat ones? Maybe a blue or green one so that each subsection has different colors <3

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Actually you're right, they changed it a while ago I think.
Alright then. I kind of want to vote against Foxrally's suggestion... as suitable as it may be, it's just a bit too beautiful.

Do you like any of Ozy's or Chura's suggestions in particular? I think the one you thought A&M had could work well in Theatre.

Ewery1

Local Red Panda
Years
I reaaaaaally like Infinite's ones, especially the one with the person and the panda. I think the three of them could really work for each subsection very well, although I'm not sure which would go where... Maybe panda with RP Stage, bridge with RP Casting, and the moon one with RP Theater?

Years
Alright then. I kind of want to vote against Foxrally's suggestion... as suitable as it may be, it's just a bit too beautiful.

Do you like any of Ozy's or Chura's suggestions in particular? I think the one you thought A&M had could work well in Theatre.

I think the one with the ships is quite suited to the Stage. They're all really good though.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I kinda want different colors in different sections ^^ but I don't mind having sort of similar though. I can fiddle with it a bit in a mo, see if I can get the heights and positions right etc.

Unless you guys think we should do a complete splash overhaul? I think the style we have now works well.

Ewery1

Local Red Panda
Years
You could also have the ship be one and the panda be one for the semi contrasting colors, and then you would need another picture... Actually you could also look for orange motifs in each picture with like the main one being green for the other one, in the same way the ship is blue for half of it.

Back