• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Meta Journey Hub [SU & INFO thread] - old

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 29
  • home
  • Seen Aug 16, 2023
No. I have a Kanto SU on page 6 of this thread, but it was never responded to, and it's been there for about two and a half weeks. Then I saw somebody post a Hoenn SU yesterday and get accepted within a day. Hence the second SU.

oh, i'm very sorry about that! i must've missed your sign-up somehow. if you wish i could still add you to Kanto as you haven't been added to Hoenn yet either it seems (?) but otherwise i'll let it be. whichever you prefer.

i'll make sure to check the thread to see if there's anyone else i missed. everyone i add of course will be allowed to use IC/theatre posts from the moment they signed up!

also i'm way late with the next route, but i'm leaving it up for two more days in favor of another Gym Challenge event! stay tuned etc. also people please, don't forget to use those favors you received, i've put some seriously neat Rock-types in there already....

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Hiya! Doing a bit of a rollcall for Hoenn now.

Djobi Djoba, GalileoPumpkins, Isa_theDT, Ethereal Wizard, Supercell, Varys and Xannytotes - if you still want to be in the Meta Journey, please let me know! Otherwise I will retire your trainers to professor Birch's lab.

EDIT: new area is up! Come capture ghosts and psychic types on Mt. Pyre~~
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=9381784#post9381784

Last edited:

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
Years
Well, sooner or later I will always join at least one of those roleplay threads or so. Here's the SU.

Region: Unova
Trainer Name: Larme
Trainer Class: Ace Trainer
Trainer Appearance:
8YAiAsSJvzLKGbugQipNVkNOr2V2F4vfl-0QmbNNpA2xkcNb9GMfg-m_t6C3AElNrFD1xWtJKthUcgHyscoRJBEpBHDXGTf0dWMy3G4-OJRDMGm-YgChrqaXzxXF9Ez9JCoLYA=w80-h89-nc

Favorite Type: Normal
Starter Pokémon: Oshawott

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Dear trainers, we will be closing this iteration of Meta Journey now. I hope you enjoyed collecting pokémon! (and RPing!!)

Meta Journey 3.0 is in the workings. It'll be much larger in a way, but also simpler and more fun. At least we hope so! Thanks to everybody who was a region leader at some point, especially thanks to FireSnow, Nagi and Foxrally who were it for loooong. You all rock <3 See you again in a little bit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back