• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Dragon Ball Z: Team Training

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 13, 2016
You say that you get asked about the save problem every day, but you don't even answer how to fix it for iOS! Tell us, because it is absolutely stupid that we have to get an android just to play this great game -_-

Black Goku

Black
Years
Guys you should add Black goku And Zamasu With future trunks And Add Champa The fat GOD (God of destruction) and Omni King (King Of All) With His Personal Guards Who Are actually Stronger than goku

Black Goku

Black
Years
I Caught Beerus After beating E4 And champion He is very strong and I caught Brooly in mt ember And Bojang At Articunos Place and where is whis / li Shenron Everyone I see in youtube use cheats Is there any way to get to navel island/ birth island

Black Goku

Black
Years
Z-Max It Save doesn't work I did on visualboy advanced , Flash 128Kb put in same folder as Emulator Still doesnt work u have to fix it then it will work Or else My Emulator is broken

ShadowGeralt

Ultimate Pokemon Trainer
Years
But it's not your regular Pokemon rock/paper/scissors. Fighting is neutral against flying, fire is neutral against grass etc. I want to know how this works, that's all.

Years
Hi everyone, if you have any kind of problem with the game, just download another emulator. Or use a different device if you can. Unfortunately, there is not a solution for every problem, but at least you can fix many glitches by changing your emulator. (Visualboy Advance is the best one to me)
Many people found a solution by using a different emulator (or even with a different device).

By the way, you can change the type advantages now, I've made Type Resistance Editor compatible for DBZ Team Training. The link is not here however.
You are able to make the fire type stronger than the ice type or anything else.

Black Goku

Black
Years
Hi everyone, if you have any kind of problem with the game, just download another emulator. Or use a different device if you can. Unfortunately, there is not a solution for every problem, but at least you can fix many glitches by changing your emulator. (Visualboy Advance is the best one to me)
Many people found a solution by using a different emulator (or even with a different device).

By the way, you can change the type advantages now, I've made Type Resistance Editor compatible for DBZ Team Training. The link is not here however.
You are able to make the fire type stronger than the ice type or anything else.
Thanks!!! I Needed That Now the only problem is to find the link !

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 30, 2016
As some users have reported (and I've also experienced), it seems that in 1.2 at some point the Metal Coat can no longer be "used", making it impossible to evolve Super Cooler or Mega Rilldo.

Actually, I'm not exactly sure what the overall situation is. I had no problem evolving Super Cooler in 1.1, but now, even when I go back to my old 1.1 version and save file, using the Metal Coat doesn't work. Not sure where exactly the issue is, then.

Last edited:

hoboNEET

Waiting For The Apocalypse
Years
This hack is amazing! The only way to improve it would be to implement EVERY Dragonball character from ever version of Dragonball (GT, Z Super, KAI, etc.) in it. Otherwise, it is pretty much perfect the way it is.

Maybe a story change would help.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 24, 2018
As some users have reported (and I've also experienced), it seems that in 1.2 at some point the Metal Coat can no longer be "used", making it impossible to evolve Super Cooler or Mega Rilldo.

Actually, I'm not exactly sure what the overall situation is. I had no problem evolving Super Cooler in 1.1, but now, even when I go back to my old 1.1 version and save file, using the Metal Coat doesn't work. Not sure where exactly the issue is, then.

It's working for me, and I'm using the latest version (1.2, released on June 22nd). I'm using MyBoy! Free on Android, if that helps. I was also able to use the Metal Coat on Super Cooler in version 1.1 on GBAoid (also on Android). Which platform and emulator are you using?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 30, 2016
It's working for me, and I'm using the latest version (1.2, released on June 22nd). I'm using MyBoy! Free on Android, if that helps. I was also able to use the Metal Coat on Super Cooler in version 1.1 on GBAoid (also on Android). Which platform and emulator are you using?

I'm using VBA on a Windows desktop. I'm still not completely sure where the issue is; as mentioned, I evolved my first Super Cooler with no problem, but now (many hours later) I'm unable to use a Metal Coat to evolve either another Super Cooler or a Mega Rilldo.

Back