Help Thread Recruitment & Team Building Page 10

Started by Christos December 27th, 2014 3:09 PM
  • 249 replies
Male
Seen November 7th, 2018
Posted February 13th, 2017
16 posts
4.6 Years
Hello everyone. I am currently offering mapping help for any ROM hacker that needs it.

About me: I am 16 years old, so I am not too busy in life right now and will have a lot of time to work on this rom hack. I have played and loved Pokemon for many years, and have played ROM Hacks for a few years now as well. This means I know a lot about the game, and what makes a rom hack good or not, etc..

Experience: I have worked on one previous ROM hack before, but unfortunately it got cancelled. I have designed maps from time to time for fun however, so I do have experience on that front.

Proof of work: This is one of my favorite maps that I have designed. It was a city that was designed for the rom hack that I was helping work on before that got cancelled.

Spoiler:

Obviously, this map has room to improve, as do all of my maps. I do take constructive criticism well so I am always looking for ways to improve.

Contact: It would be preferable if you could contact me on Skype. My name is zznick5000zz However, if you don't have Skype, you can PM me here. I am open to using other forms of communication to work on your ROM, but message me first either on here or Skype. Thank you for reading!
Male
United Kingdom
Seen July 9th, 2016
Posted July 7th, 2016
8 posts
7.2 Years
Hi everybody!

I am a composer who would love to write music for ROM hacks. I have no knowledge of hacking (so I wouldn't be able to edit or insert music into the game, for example) but I could definitely write for you.

Ideally, I'm looking to write for projects which are already a good way into development (to avoid joining projects which are likely to be abandoned). However I will of course be open to working with everybody.

I have examples of my work available. Please PM me or reply below if you would like more information.

I look forward to hearing from you! :t197:
Male
Seen January 6th, 2018
Posted July 7th, 2016
7 posts
4 Years
Well. I'm quite new here. I mean I am not really muxh expert in rom hcking stuffs but I always wanted to make my own hacked rom. I have a quite good storyline and It aeeeems nobody ever tried makkng rom that way. So First Of all I need people who could hack emerald rom. I know fire red has better spaces andnd stuffs but I need emerald style animated sprites. that's why I am prefering Emerald. It's quite difficult though but if anyone knows how to make gba animated sprites for emerald, please try to help me. and I need people for other stuffs as well. like I said I am prerty much rookie but once you help me I'll be able to back up. and The story I have, will surely be good I promise. thank you. I'll be waiting
Male
Seen December 14th, 2016
Posted December 14th, 2016
2 posts
3.2 Years
Hack name: I think that it will be "Pokemon Conscience"

Hack of: Pokemon Fire Red

Information about the hack: We can decide, but I want it to be about the character, who found his first Pokemon, and is recruited by Team Righteous, who thinks that they are doing the right thing. The character is working up in the ranks to be the top admin.

Finished percentage:1% (If you count ideas and a bit of the first map.

Your hacking skills:Basic scripting, and some mapping skills (Or Pre-Intermediate)

What help or skill you're looking for: An advanced scripter, and a good mapper. Though anyone who wants to help is welcome.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can contact me at:
matthewkingofworld@gmail.com
brazillikespizzarolls@gmail.com
Or, you can just PM me.

Blazing Rud

This is Blazingly Awsome!!! - Pokemon Blazing Fire Coming Soon

Male
India
Seen April 3rd, 2017
Posted October 15th, 2016
82 posts
3.5 Years
Hack name: Pokémon Blazing Fire
Hack of: 1636 - Pokémon Fire Red (U)(Squirrels)
Information about the hack: Story starts in a village where Professor X or Professor Xous gave the player a Pokémon to help him in his Research he doesn't have a pokedex and he said that he is ordering one until he should go and check Pokémon Temple and research for the Legend of Heatran. The player goes as directed and meet the inventor of Pokedex Professor oak who was being chased by spy. But the spy was ready to battle Prof oak Player wins. Prof oak gives him a Pokedex. By the time Prof x comes and meets oak then player goes to temple and learns about heatran and also learns about team Blaze. He then comes back to report Prof X but occasionally meet Rival and names him. Then he goes and report everything to Prof X. Prof X tells him to meet his father. His father suggests that there is a gym leader in this town's gym. Player than battles the gym leader and carry on his journey.
Finished percentage: 5%
Your hacking skills: You can say Pre-Intermediate
What help or skill you're looking for: Mainly for Spriting, tileset editing and For Scripting. If you can do something else you are always Welcomed :)

Additional contact information: To contract me You can email at dixitrudransh01@gmail.com [I am most active with this email] or blazingrud@gmail.com [Less active with this] Or contract me from Skype - blazing_rud

This is Blazingly
awsome!!!

Male
Seen April 8th, 2017
Posted July 22nd, 2016
11 posts
3.3 Years
Hack name: Pokémon Kernow Edition
Hack of: Either Emerald or FireRed, but probably the latter.
Information about the hack: Basically this hack revolves around my home county (the English equivalent of a state). There're lots of old Cornish legends and folk lore which some of the story will be based on. The 'evil team' is going to be called Team Devonian, based on the rivalry between Cornwall and the neighbouring county, Devon. Major characters will be loosely based on people I actually know. The main character (Name(s) undecided) will travel across the region collecting Pokémon and battling the Cornwall League, as per usual for Pokémon. I plan for there to be several side quests throughout the course of the story, and for the cities and towns to have more story behind them than just a Pokécentre, Mart and a few houses.
Finished percentage: I'd say maybe 2%-ish. (lol :P ) I have the entire concept thought up, as well as a semi-complete version of the region.
Your hacking skills: I can program routes with A-Map, program trainers, and I have a basic knowledge of scripting, but with enough tutorials, I *should* be able to mostly get that done on my own.
What help or skill you're looking for: I'd like someone to possibly get the ROM to contain all 721 Pokémon with all known moves as of ORAS, and animations. I've tried this before, and quickly learnt that me and hexadecimal coding don't really go together :P . I'd also like someone who can edit the sprites to make them as I'd like them. I'd do this myself, but I have a small twitch in my left hand, which also happens to be my dominant hand, unfortunately, making several fiddly things like sprite difficult for me to do. If someone would be willing to help, that would be great. :) Also, I can't find the tools to create a region map easily, so I'd like some help with this as well please.
Contact information: The only way to contact me is PM really... Hope this isn't a problem.
Additional information: My school is currently on Summer Holidays, so I do have a fair amount of spare time to create the routes and such.

I'll be extremely thankful for any help I receive, and you will be given credit for anything I receive from you. If you'd like to help, send me a PM and I'll get back to you asap.

Thanks! ^^

Overlord Kaktus

Made in Guatemala

Male
Guatemala City
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 20 Hours Ago
302 posts
5.6 Years
Hack name: Pokemon Ragnarök
Hack of: Fire Red (BPRE)
Information about the hack: You can see all the info about my hack in the Progressing Hacks section.
Finished percentage: 85% of beta 1
Your hacking skills: Everything
What help or skill you're looking for: I need an Spanish to English translator, my english is very bad, and I don't like a hack with a lot of grammar mistakes

Send me an MP if you are interested to join me c:
I'm just a normal romhacker c:

JHikari

Male
Strasbourg, France
Seen November 13th, 2016
Posted August 3rd, 2016
1 posts
3.2 Years
Hack name: POKEMON Rhine's secrets
Hack of: POKEMON EMERALS
Information about the hack:
This hack takes place in the region of the Rhine at the border between France, Germany and Swiss. Your story begins in the city of Bale when the Professer Franz gives you and your Sister, your first pokemon. But during the trip, she's been kidnapped by some fanatics who want to make the Rhine region independant by awakening the dark Witch Pokemon Sidonia. You will try to run through the region to solve the mysteries of it, win the 8 badges and also save your sister. This hack for moment will feature :
- Fakemons/Classic Pokemon adequate to the real region (A kind of original POKEMON GO on gba)
- Differents Landscapes (Mountains/Snow/Lake/River/Forest/Cave etc...)
- New Regions, New City, New Leaders...
- New Moves, maybe items
- New Heroes and Characters

Finished percentage: -The worldmap is create but not finished
-Two maps are done
-Many ideas

Your hacking skills: Decent mapping quality, Learn everything very fast
What help or skill you're looking for: Every kind of help would be a pleasure

LovetheJello

Male
Seen May 15th, 2017
Posted October 10th, 2016
20 posts
3.2 Years
Hack Name: Pokemon - The Journey Continues
Hack of: Emerald
Information about the Hack: The Game takes place 6 years after the original story, where You Move into Brandons old House and go Onto a Journey and Battle your 2 Rivals, Gyms (Different) and a New Team!
Finished Percentage: 0-1%
Your Hacking Skills: Not many, only know almost Nothing about Scripting, My Mapping is decent but I like to Mess with Pokemon MoveSets and Battles ;)
What Help or Skills I'm Looking For: Spriters, Scripters (New Team and "Events" (Remove and Add)), Pokedex Additions (Scripting), Mapping (Change a few maps a bit), Texts and the Title Screen and the Intro

Try to Contact me! (If not through Skype PM me)

PankajBlitz

Taiyoh!

Age 18
Male
Snake way
Seen August 15th, 2017
Posted June 15th, 2017
220 posts
4.3 Years
Hack Name : Pokemon Shadow Fate

Hack of : Pokemon - Ruby Version (USA)

Information:
Spoiler:
Today is the you are gonna get your Pokemon. Professor's Pokemon were stolen by Team. For some reasons, Team is known for there experiments on making Shadow Pokemon. But Your sister gave you a Pokemon. Your dream is to win the Pokemon league and befriend legendary Pokemon. Will the young mind succeed or will the fate consume the region. Only Time can tell.

Progress : For Beta 1 - 25%

My skills : Scripting, Mapping, Spriting.

Help I need :

Implementing B/W repel system, Editing Battle Backgrounds ( Indexed and ready to insert), Making Fakemons and their Icons, Title screen editing.

Contact me : PM me.

Extra info: I am making a series so you will be in the Team for long time.
Back from the dead
Male
Seen November 7th, 2018
Posted February 13th, 2017
16 posts
4.6 Years
Hack name:
Pokemon Hydro Blue

Hack of:
Pokemon Fire Red

First of all, let me start off by saying this will be a relatively small project compared to other ROM hacks. My idea here is very simple. I want to make a game that is like what platinum was to diamond and pearl, what emerald was to ruby and sapphire, etc. I basically want to make a better version of Pokemon Fire Red with a bunch of new stuff but still close to the same game. I have a ton of ideas already, and I already made a few maps that can be added to the game. Just contact me and I will tell you all of my ideas, as well as listen to a few of your's.

Finished percentage:
About 1% because as I said, I have made some maps and have a ton of ideas but that's about it.

Your hacking skills:
Mapping

What help or skill you're looking for:
Literally everything else (someone who can code, put together the rom, etc.)

Contact information:

I understand that I don't bring much to the table, and I am sorry for that, but I am on Mac and none of the programs necessary run on Mac. However, I do believe this would be a great experience for a new hacker who is looking to learn how things work, since this is not that big of a project. Any and all help would be appreciated, and if you are, please message me on Skype.

TheMikningBolt

Non-binary
Right Here.
Seen August 2nd, 2018
Posted June 16th, 2018
73 posts
3.5 Years
Hack name: Pokémon: Alloy and Ingot
Hack of: (not really a hack of any game)
Information about the hack: In the time period before Pokémon Gold and Silver, but after Red and Blue, the player is packing for college, when he/she finds out his/her neighbor, Professor Chestnut, is giving him/her a Pokémon! Embark on an adventure against Team Fantasy and their leader, the Duke of Dreams, a clever man who aims to rule all dreams. Your rivals, Cole and Jack, aid you on your adventure, and become members of the Elite Four.
Finished percentage: Believe it or not, a solid 15%
Your hacking skills: Basically Existing, Story Writing, Basic Stuff, RPG Maker XP (Not scripting).
What help or skill you're looking for: All of the above? Oh, that isn't an option, here's a list:
1) Music (FL Studio, etc.)
2) Scripter
3) Graphical Designer/spriter(s) (for the following: tileset making, characters, fakémon[preferably animated], and attack animations.)
Additional contact information: Click --> here <-- to chat with me, and email me at themikningbolt@gmail.com to let me know.
Additional information: Anyone who replies get's to become a gym leader in the game.

And, I just want to say, thank you, even if you only considered this option, thanks.

i0Bjhansen0

Age 23
Male
Seen March 3rd, 2018
Posted August 30th, 2017
130 posts
3.6 Years
Hack name: Pokemon Sea Blue
Hack of: Fire Red
Information about the hack: It's somewhat of a "third version" to Fire Red and Leaf Green with new types and Pokemon and other things. You can find more information and the progress of the hack here or at the image link in my signature.
Finished percentage: I'd say anywhere from 10-15%.
Your hacking skills: I can script, use tools, and other generic hacking skills.
What help or skill you're looking for: I am looking for a possible ASM'er to help create things in the hack that may require ASM.
Additional contact information: I would like a PM before giving out extra information.
Additional information: I have been out of contact with my spriter for a long while. I want to have fakemon but I sort of require a sprite (or idea for a sprite) before continuing other aspects (stats, moves, evolutions) of the fakemon. If you have, or will, make sprites I can use for fakemon, and you are willing to donate, or create, them for me to use in my hack, please pm me. Also, I would like a beta tester. I tend to add a lot of stuff here and there and sometimes it messes up other parts of the hack seemingly unrelated.
Check out my Hack-in-progress and help decide the last Mega Evolution.

If my Avatar flashes too much, let me know and I'll change it. I increased the frames from the original before uploading it.

DizzyEgg

Age 22
Male
Poland
Seen 10 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
785 posts
5.7 Years
Hack name: Not sure
Information about the hack: Not sure
Finished percentage: 0
Your hacking skills: ASMagician, C hacker, all kind scripter
- mapper
- idea giver
- music hacker?
Additional contact information:
PMs, VMs, irc rh channel
Additional information:
- no moveset and stat changes
- no fakemons
- no edgy plot (may be silly)
- I'm mostly interested in coding. I don't have an idea for plot can't map.
- not sure something's gonna come out of it

princess garghelina

Banned

Age 23
Female
Empire of roton
Seen December 29th, 2016
Posted December 12th, 2016
373 posts
3.2 Years
I want a team. Who is good at enginnering. Hack name: pokemon obsidian- the lost empire. Hack of FR. Story- after the xy anime series people started to hear some spooky noise in south part of kanto like help! They are eating our flash,mood, hahaha and please dont harm us etc. One hazy morning the people of south kanto see a empire covered by haze. And in 20 minute it disapper. Find out the thruth u r a boy living pallet town who is certified as a trainer. Inspired by (HI-Brazil) . I good at creativity. Storyline 100% complete. Just need enginering. Plz help me. pm or vm me.

Zervais

Island Kahuna

Age 24
Male
Norfolk, England
Seen December 23rd, 2016
Posted November 15th, 2016
259 posts
3.1 Years
Hack name: Pokémon Eternal

Hack of: Fire Red

Information about the hack: You begin as a simple florist who has never had an interest with Pokémon, despite them being all around them. One night, however, you dream that the mythical pokemon Celebi is reaching out to you, asking for you to save it. So you set out on your journey, leaving your husband/wife behind to visit a professor across the sea, who gives you your first Pokémon. Whilst you only wished to use it so you can venture out in the wild, soon you're taking on challenges from other trainers, catching new Pokémon, and earning gym badges.

Your 'rival' is a friend of yours who opted for joining Team Zero (might change name), a gang of bad people who intend to use celebi for their own malicious purposes.

I eventually want to implement quests to obtain/catch all legendary Pokémon.

All 721 Pokémon will be available, perhaps even megas (if I can work out the evolution system).

Finished percentage: 0% (It's in its initial planning stages)

Your hacking skills: I'm a newbie who's learning to script, sprite, map, and do other general things.

What help or skill you're looking for: I would mainly like someone who can create maps (maybe even their own tiles), and sprites/overworlds too. I'm leaning towards doing more scripting myself.
Male
Seen October 4th, 2017
Posted December 7th, 2016
3 posts
3.1 Years
Hack name: Poekmon Origin Shard
Information about the hack: The hack will be a remake of Gen III region, with everything else changing, bar the map, town locations etc. (some characters might make a cameo, but not many still exist). In regards to the plotline, it isn't going to be a classical gyms/E4 but more focused on an organization vs. government with the player deciding on who to aid. From there, the game can have multiple endings.

Finished percentage: 3% (planning to halfway, about 6 somewhat bugged scripts, some tiling and some sprites done)
Your hacking skills: Scripting, sprites, really basic tiling/tile creation
What help or skill you're looking for: Tiling, tile creation and creativity. Note: don't be put off if you're not too good at tiling or creation. What I want is the creativity. The same goes for the other way around, too.
Additional contact information: either e-mail me at marchesani@outlook.com, join the discord server (join link: https://discord.gg/acjMYVt) and message me or add me on steam [IEG] Byte
Additional information: ROM is co-owned by a friend, who does sprites (I'm doing the scripting and currently (bad) tiling).

buttjuice

Male
Seen September 6th, 2019
Posted August 17th, 2019
104 posts
3.2 Years
Hack name: Not 100% stuck with it yet, but "Pokemon Adventures: Jay" or "Pokemon Adventures: Life of Jay"
Hack of: Pokemon fire red
Information about the hack: This hack follows the life of a 16 year old boy named Jay, who looks very similar to Ethan, your father died due to an incident with team rocket, and your mother is an officer Jenny. Knowing little about what happened with your father, you decide to finally start your pokemon journey a little late, and look for team rocket and find out what really happened. Along the way you'll probably run into your aunts, and make new friends on the journey.
Finished percentage:5%
Your hacking skills:Mapping, some scripting, coming up with ideas
What help or skill you're looking for: Really looking for somebody who can insert tiles, or knows how to use uNLZ.
Additional contact information: PM me here, or discord
Additional information: looking for anybody who's willing to help, with anything. I have a tileset I want to use, but I'm not really good at inserting tiles, I want to replace all the main tiles and think I might mess that up. There's currently all 721 pokemon, as well as all the moves and types, the special/physical split, B/W repel effect, and some megas.

8_BIT_SUPERSAIYAN

The world ends with you.

Age 15
Male
England
Seen August 22nd, 2019
Posted January 1st, 2017
8 posts
3.1 Years
Hack Name: Pokemon Heathen OR Chaos (undecided)
Hack OF: Firered
Information About The Hack: A whole new storyline, region and fakedex.
Finished Percentage: Almost none in programming terms, but a lot of design is done.
Your Hacking Skills : Design and scripting/mapping
Skills needed: Someone who can replace graphics with uLNZ and anyone willing to help with anything. The more the merrier!
Email: [email]8.BIT.SUPERSAIYAN24@gma
Currently needing musicians for my hack team - PM me to help.
Seen November 24th, 2016
Posted September 17th, 2016
1 posts
5.4 Years
Hack name: Pokemon RP (can change)
Hack of: Pokemon Emerald
Information about the hack: I wanna make hack with plot from my friend's rp sessions. In the calm village, where player lives, dark lugia attacks and kills everyone...almost. Player is about to die, but then he meets Arceus. Having his own interest, Arceus offers human pokemon body and immortality, if player decide to kill dark lugia. On the road to revenge player will meet some friends and help some pokemons.
Finished percentage: Plot is ready.....
Your hacking skills: Almost none. I wanna learn.
What help or skill you're looking for: My main problem are overworld sprites. I have problems with making and adding them. Probably after finishing them i will have another problems. That's why i need help. Someone to do those sprites for me, and someone who can help (or teach) me hacking. I would really appreciate any help!
Additional contact information: PM me, it's the easiest way.
Additional information: Nothing i think...at least for now.

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle

Age 20
Female
Under a bucket
Seen December 6th, 2017
Posted December 6th, 2017
4,293 posts
4.9 Years
sigh yup im back

Hack name: Mint Gren(a hack as my close friend's late birthday present)
Hack of: Firered
Information about the hack: It'll be the same as FireRed but with some notablr changes(as this is for a friend I wont go into huge detail cause it wont be up on here).
Finished percentage: With the mapping and all already laid out i guess 85%? Still need some battle changes(which i can do), maybe some postgame changes(again unless i come back), and the scripts need to be edited(which i can probably do).
Your hacking skills: Mapping, Scripting, Changing Battles/Evolutions.
What help or skill you're looking for: A Pokemon Sprite editor, I need Piplup's line in the game. (I tried to insert it already and mightve messed up Squirtle....)
Additional contact information: IMs AdventuresAgency on tumblr, or here on PM.
Additional information: Not sure what else to say, wanted to do this on my own but I need help with that one sprite that I cant get the color pallette on.
POKECOMMUNITY'S DREAM WORLDDYINGWILLFLAREON

*For you are all children of light, children of the day. We are not of the night nor of the darkness. So then let us not sleep, as others do, but let us keep awake and sober. -1Thessalonians 5:5-6
#TeamTrivia

Jobless Tuber Music

Flushing Faithful

Age 20
Male
Castelia City, Unova
Seen July 1st, 2017
Posted January 1st, 2017
25 posts
3.3 Years
Hack name: Undecided
Hack of: Aiming for a RPG Maker hack
Finished percentage: 0.01%
Your hacking skills: Little to none
What help or skill you're looking for: A Designer, music composer, programmer and/or someone with great RPG Maker skills.
Additional contact information: Skype: Whostolemyusername1
Additional information: N/A
A small channel with an ambition to pursue the Music business. Looking for help in regards to Music hacking in ROM Hacks! PM if you need music for your game!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
YouTube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLYEFpE0_DnOcn5z5X4TAVg

ShockHERO

#TeamSonia Member

Age 25
Male
Spinel City
Seen January 13th, 2017
Posted October 22nd, 2016
268 posts
8.6 Years
Hack name: Pocket Monsters: Murasame

Hack of: Fire Red (US)

Information about the hack: Journey to the Tropi Region, home of Professor Murasame. Play as either Lyn (boy) or Lin (girl) and travel around the region to compete in the Pokemon League, while at the same time uncover the plot of a mysterious group clad in Blue and uncover the secrets of Nature itself.

Travel through deserts, beaches, mountians and even swamps as you catch pokemon on your quest!

Finished percentage: Story Completion 65%, World Map Completion 100%, Mapping 0% Spriting 0%, Scripting 0%

Your hacking skills: Spriting - Good or Decent edits to Pokemon and Trainer Sprites. Scripting - Able to help out with scripted events and such. Mappers- Able to help with tile insertion and mapping.

Spriters for Overworld and Trainer Battle Sprites. ASM Help Scripter and General Help Scripter, Mapper with skills on mapping and tile inserting.

Additional contact information: Team Discord Link, Or Skype me (sonicsoulfighterz/[Rock Hard Brock On] -Apollo-) or tiggytiggy122 (xana6756) or email him.

Pokecommunity 2016-|- -|-Zerkrom the Hedgehog

0neH1t

Male
Seen November 1st, 2016
Posted October 31st, 2016
7 posts
3 Years
hey everyone, i have been planning and learning/building the basics of my game, made a few maps, got some awesome, fitting fakemon but i have gotten NO WHERE in comparison to where this game will be. i know everyone is bias to their own game but i can confidently say, this series will be unlike any other. welcome the Pokemon series, 'Pokemon: Battle of the Gods' game 1 'Battle for Mt.Olympus' ill give a brief synopses of the game and hope to get some ppl on board and as excited as i am

our hero(you) just turned 10 today, and as is customary, his pokemon journey begins! but after he gets his pokemon and is headed out on his journey, his mother catches him just as he is leaving. "come quick its your father" they hurry back to their house, where his father is collapsed on the floor, and with his dying words, gives you his most prized possession and then passes away. stricken with grief, our hero decides to not go on his journey and stay to help his mom through this terrible time.. 6 years later, his mother proposes he continue the journey he was so excited for and not to mention how excited Dad was. so against his worry to leave his mom, he decides its time. as our hero is leaving Pallet town, a strange noise starts and gets louder and louder then a flash of light and our hero is knocked unconscious.. was that a Pokemon...and a man i saw in the light??

Pokemon:Battle for Mt.Olympus!

so if this intrigues you, you havnt seen anything yet, with plenty of plot twists and foes to fight, this will not be an easy journey.

i am currently in desperate need of some positions, im fairly decent at making maps and can add pokemon to the Dex no problem, but the scripting is killing me, i need a scripter in a bad way, that can make events, add mega evolution and many other game changing expirences that will make this the best fan game to hit the shelves(net pages) an advanced map editor would be phenomenal but not essential and would love to have someone/few ppl who can create some very awesome and specific pokemon as i have a very particular vision for this game. please Message me or comment

i really really hope to hear from some people to join this game changing adventure and have alot of fun in the process!

Sincerely,
OneH1t
OneH1t

OliverThePlasmaGrunt

Male
Seen December 14th, 2016
Posted October 29th, 2016
9 posts
3.1 Years
Hack name:TO BE DETERMINED
Hack of:FIRERED
Information about the hack:this hack will be based on the Star Wars holochess as seen in the original 1977 movie onboard the millennium falcon; it would be where battles with enimies would be holochess played with your favorite Star Wars characters as holograms in the Pokemon turn based battle style. You would be able to travel to different classic locations.
Finished percentage: unstarted
Your hacking skills: some spriting. Story development. A bit of mapping
What help or skill you're looking for:scripting additional mapping, over world spriting and anything else really
Additional contact information:pm me if interested
Additional information:this hack would stay true to most Pokemon elements of play just Star Wars style but while still introducing new things.
Advertiser Content