• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Dec 4, 2016
Hey I'm still kinda new to all this, and not sure how this works but I'm after a Dianci, Arceus and Volcanion. Do u want me to add your FC and wait to trade? and what do I trade? Ive got a shiny rayquaza, shiny palkia, Jirachi and keledo to spare.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Hey I'm still kinda new to all this, and not sure how this works but I'm after a Dianci, Arceus and Volcanion. Do u want me to add your FC and wait to trade? and what do I trade? Ive got a shiny rayquaza, shiny palkia, Jirachi and keledo to spare.

Give me the info on the rayquaza? Where's it from, where caught, and the OTs name?

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Dec 4, 2016
Japan
OT: ....Um? (I'll try and explain lol) Backwards square shaped C, Square, backwards square shaped C, Square
Nature: Lax
Where: an event site
Level Met: 70 (current level)
Note: Apparently a fateful encounter
Characteristic: Alert to sounds

hope thats enough info :)

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Japan
OT: ....Um? (I'll try and explain lol) Backwards square shaped C, Square, backwards square shaped C, Square
Nature: Lax
Where: an event site
Level Met: 70 (current level)
Note: Apparently a fateful encounter
Characteristic: Alert to sounds

hope thats enough info :)

Is it the 4th one down on this page:
http://serebii.net/events/dex/384.shtml

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Dec 4, 2016
yup that exact one ;) same moves and all. also has an event ribbon i forgot to mention before and has been transfered through my pokebank. (read somewhere that pokebank can detect most fakes)

(UPDATE)
I dont need arceus anymore. I ended up trading my jichari for it. But still have Shiny Rayquazza, Shiny Palkia, and a lvl 15 jap Keldeo to trade for dianci and/or volcanion.

Last edited:
Back