• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

News: New Pokémon Revealed in TCG Boxset Listing

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
Years
When I first saw it I thought it was something related to Mawile tbh haha just because of the head area and because I was on my phone so couldn't see it that well lol. I definitely see it as Water/Poison as well. Could potentially be a Pyukumuku evo given the spikes.

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
Years
Yeah it remind me of Mawile too. Could be Pyu's evo, but I feel like it would be more interesting to be another stage for more variety, but would probably just end up with two useless battle Pokemon.

JoyStar

We're all mad here...
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 29, 2019
That looks cool! Looks like some combo of Starmie and Mawile.

Mawa

The typo Queen
Years
Am I the only one who don't think of the sea cucumber at all when I see this Pokemon?
More a Mawile vibe but I don't think it's related.

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
At first I thought it looked just like Tsareena... However, it could also be a Pyukumuku evolution. If the latter is the case, I'll use Pyukumuku on my Litten team, and maybe Wishiwashi has a chance on my Rowlet team.

Mawa

The typo Queen
Years
Soo apparently...

SPOILERS AHEAD. BE CAREFUL.

Spoiler:

Back