• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HoodSquirrel Customs! Making fantastic FA Custom cards! :D

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Sep 30, 2016

Greetings PokeCommunity! I am a fellow fake/custom card creator seeking comments/requests on some unique FA ex cards! Please take a look at some of the custom card creations. :]

I just recently started creating pokemon FA's so I still have a lot to learn. If anyone has any input on what should be changed/what I can do to make these better please do so! Also, if you happen to like what you see please check out/subscribe to my youtube page as well as my facebook page. I'm going to try to post new customs every Monday/Thursday.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTneHcnd4bWzW9exC_vdQPg
https://www.facebook.com/hoodsquirrelcustoms

icycatelf

Alex
Years
I love seeing printed customs and I think these are the best printed Full-Arts I've seen! Kudos on that.

I do have to dock you for failing to add illustrator credit to the cards, though. Not including the name of the artist who drew the original image is essentially art theft. If you can't find who made the image, it's best to avoid using it. Some artists even require permission to use their work.

What I love even more than printed customs are printed customs made with the faker's own artwork. Any chance you'll be drawing your own pics for future prints?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 23, 2016
Hi, my friend from deviantart Tails19950 would like you to stop using his artwork without permission. He has tried to contact you through facebook but you haven't responded. Please message him back. Thank you.

Last edited:

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen yesterday
You post on Virbank too don't you? I'm sure I've seen very similar good looking fakes there.

That said, if you are using people's artwork without their permission you really need to stop.

Back