• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Hack Series: Pokémon SunGold & Pokémon MoonSilver

Pretty Wing

きれいなハネ
Years
First of all this looks like one amazing, detailed hack that I'm really excited to play. I really appreciate your creativity in all the changes you have made, however, I have a stipulation.

Is there a version of MoonSilver available WITHOUT the changes to type matchings available? I understand your logic in changing certain types but I'd rather have the option of sticking to the original match ups.

Would this be possible?

Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2017
It is fixed that gardevoir is only physic instead of Physic and Fairy? only waiting that to play the rom :(

Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2017
@spasticbuddha but how i can do it? obviously there is no fairy type here on PPRE, or i need to choose another type to make to appear as Fairy? currently is on Psychic/Psychic

NVM: NOTHING, AND THANKS, I LOVE YOU

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 29, 2016
Hey could I get a evolution chart of all the trade evolution pokemon. I caught a Onix since it now has Dragon type an want a Steelix.

AWESOME GAME!!!

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 20, 2017
Pretty neat hack you got here! Going to give it a shot. Although, if Meganium becomes part Fairy and Typhlosion part Ground, does Feraligatr get anything?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 31, 2016
which file should i move to my phone ?
and from where can i get drastic without virus?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
Overall, its a nice homage to Drayano's hack. Tho I can't be help but bothered with some of these changes, so I made my own changes using PPRE.
Somehow I still couldn't edit Castform, the changes doesn't seem to take effect.

Either way, thanks! Having a blast with it.

Awec

Maniacal Egotist ~
Years
  • Seen Nov 21, 2023
Overall, its a nice homage to Drayano's hack. Tho I can't be help but bothered with some of these changes, so I made my own changes using PPRE.
Somehow I still couldn't edit Castform, the changes doesn't seem to take effect.

Either way, thanks! Having a blast with it.

Chances are that your problem with Castform is that its color (for the Pokedex or something) is set to something that PPRE doesn't like and so it refuses to save your changes because it thinks you're trying to set an invalid colour. I've had this problem in the past, try changing it and then making your other changes.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
Chances are that your problem with Castform is that its color (for the Pokedex or something) is set to something that PPRE doesn't like and so it refuses to save your changes because it thinks you're trying to set an invalid colour. I've had this problem in the past, try changing it and then making your other changes.
Hmm. I didn't edit anything related to the color but I did changed its base typing..
Anyway, I've reverted the type changes and everything else seems back to normal. Thanks for the tip, I guess. :)

Absolumont

Obsessive Clothes Shopper
Years
Hey, In SunGold the Cherrygrove guy says he's going to give the player the old rod, but it's still the running shoes like normal. I feel like you should've changed that back.

Years
  • Age 40
  • Seen Nov 19, 2016
Do you know any website from where I can download 3DS emulator? I came across Citra emulator on this website http://citra-emu.org/

But it doesn't seem to be working. I tried few more websites like this: [link redacted]

But nothing is working. I really want to play pokemon sun on PC using emulator.

Please tell me.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

Trainer 766

Do you know any website from where I can download 3DS emulator? I came across Citra emulator on this website http://citra-emu.org/

But it doesn't seem to be working. I tried few more websites like this: [link redacted]

But nothing is working. I really want to play pokemon sun on PC using emulator.

Please tell me.

Thanks

There's no existing 3DS emulator on any platform yet. So you have to like search up a tutorial if you want to get any Pokemon Moon or Sun hacks(none yet) on your actual 3DS.

FURTHERMORE,this game is not even a hack of Pokemon Moon or Sun,it's a hack of HeartGold and SoulSilver. So you need an NDS emulator instead of a 3DS one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 29, 2016
Ummm, HELP PLEASE!!! I am stuck in the game. I can not get the Secret Potion to heal Ampharos, the old man keep saying "come later, we don't have supplies". I haven't used any to codes, but what else can I do. I battled the Cianwood gym, triggered the Suicune/Hunter event, talked to Jasmine, etc... WHAT DO I DO???

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 21, 2016
Hi all, new to this forum. Would like to know if there's any way to enable randomised encounters on moonsilver?

Have seen videos on YouTube from a couple of channels playing MS with randomised encounters but have never been able to get it to work on the ones I downloaded.

Thanks in advance for any comments or replies. Much appreciated! :)

Back