• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hopes for 2017

User19sq

I want a girlfriend. Not just someone to love in all ways possible, but also to have someone to hold THROUGH THESE NEXT FOUR YEARS! I have a Kirlia to hold, but she just Teleports back into her own world where Trump exists! And doesn't take me with her, even though I can get a girl there instead!

Also to grow out my hair to ponytail-level.

%

percent
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jan 29, 2018
ideally to nail my final school exams for math which i'm doing a year early, and do well in all my other subjects. also i'd like to go watch the football club i support (brighton) for the first time, which it looks like i'll manage to do in december next year

Years
For no incredibly talented musicians to die.

I was about to say that, but knowing me we'll probably lose a lot of them again.

As for what I want, no horrible political outcomes. Thankfully we won't be having a lot of them in 2017 so that's a good sign.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
A lot will be on my plate for 2017. I want to finally put my degree to good use by getting a job in my field. I also want to get my own place again...with or without the boyfriend.

And hopefully travel somewhere rather than California.

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
To get hired full-time

And for Trump and North Korea to not decide that nuclear warfare is the most fun thing to do right now

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
Years
Going to college abroad and actually trying for once...

I could make a huge list of other things but that is the top one by far.

Alex

what will it be next?
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2022
little early for a resolutions thread isn't it

Back