• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Resource requests

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jan 17, 2017
trDrake.png

trainer100.png

trcsamurai.png

trainer147.png

trtracy.png

trainer148.png

trchar058.png

trainer058.png

I need the sprite Gym Leader, blaine anime, 80x80

Or image overworlds fr / lg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: FL

Crystal Noel

RPG Maker VX Ace Scripter
Years
I need a good Gen 5 Tileset for RPG Maker XP with autotiles for the water, cause most of them just have static water and it looks really bad. I can't seem to find the ones used by most Essentials projects, as they don't seem to be on the site anymore.

SpartaLazor

Doofus Lunarius
Years
Can someone please make a gen 7 project like mej71's project for gen 6?

There are already pieces of Gen VII stuff littered around. I've seen sprites, working Z-Moves, abilities, etc already. But as for an actual full project, I'm not aware of one. Sun/Moon haven't even been out that long, so just be a little patient. Or you can take some initiative and start it yourself. Writing out PBS files isn't that hard.

Crystal Noel

RPG Maker VX Ace Scripter
Years
I'm looking for good backgrounds to use with Luka's Elite Battle System. Right now, I need backgrounds that aren't just blurred that can be used and have full day, evening and night versions on all the outdoor ones. I'm not asking for anyone to make something, just for someone to link me to something that I might be able to use.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jul 2, 2019
I'm looking for good backgrounds to use with Luka's Elite Battle System. Right now, I need backgrounds that aren't just blurred that can be used and have full day, evening and night versions on all the outdoor ones. I'm not asking for anyone to make something, just for someone to link me to something that I might be able to use.

Well, if you're looking for just any old backgrounds, Pokemon XY had some good ones people have since ripped. You'll need to do some intensive pixel art if you want to convert them into sprite backgrounds, and also make time-based variations, but it's a good starting point.

I can't post links yet, but "Free Pokemon XY Battle BGs" by "Midnitez-REMIX" on DeviantArt is really nice and free to use. I managed to find that comp, along with several more backgrounds that are really nice looking up "Pokemon XY battle backgrounds" on Google.
Just don't forget to give credit to the author(s). I'm pretty sure it's all ripped anyway, but you know. Gotta be good to them artists.

Venomous_Zero86

Pokemon Chosen Ones (Coming Soon)
Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Feb 11, 2022
Gen 7 pokemon text.file

does anyone have a pokemon text file for essentials with the alolan pokemon in it i have sprites but no data please am working on a game and i wanted to add these pokemons

Years
I'm working on a Pokémon X/Y remake. I need sprites for the main characters like: Calem, Serena, Sycamore etc. If someone could make some sprites for me it'll be greatly appreciated.

Sorry meant demake

Last edited by a moderator:

sharzin

the biggest iranian pokemon fan
Years
i want custom tilesets including

-a courtroom
- a concert/stage
- a hotel(if possible)

and obviously essentials sized

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Feb 15, 2017
Graphics for female character (Elite Battle)

In need of assistance from anyone who knows how to make trainer sprites. I'm currently making a new Fanmade Pokemon Game and I'm using Elite Battle as the battle system for the game. I've been given a backsprite for Red, the male protagonist, that works just fine and looks good in the game. But I didn't get a backsprite for Leaf, the female protagonist. I'm sure I downloaded Elite Battle from the developers website so I assume he/she simply hasn't made a sprite for Leaf yet.

I was wondering if anyone could assist me by either leading me to a backsprite for Leaf or by being kind enough to create one for me. It would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

P.S, I've attached some pictures that show my current battleback for Red and my current one for Leaf to show what I'm talking about.

Attachments

• trback000.png
    trback000.png
    18.1 KB · Views: 19
  • trback001.png
    trback001.png
    3.8 KB · Views: 14
Years
Here's the backsprite I use for Leaf. Notice that it's the first four frames of the backsprite you have. It looks fine in the EBS. That fifth frame is what throws the EBS off.

Attachments

• trback001.png
    trback001.png
    7.5 KB · Views: 14
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Feb 15, 2017
Here's the backsprite I use for Leaf. Notice that it's the first four frames of the backsprite you have. It looks fine in the EBS. That fifth frame is what throws the EBS off.
Gee, I had no idea that simply removing the 5th sprite would make such a massive difference. Thanks for that dude. Now the female sprite actually looks decent in battle. Hopefully the developer of EBS actually updates the system and adds a female sprite before I release my game, cause it would make the game look a little better

Years
  • Seen Jun 13, 2021
[request] GBA-style Silver overworld sprite?

Can anyone make an overworld sprite for Silver (Gen 2 rival) in GBA style, preferably based on his HGSS design and in RPG Maker XP format?

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Nov 28, 2022
I'm looking for the 3D in-battle models for all Gen VII Pokémon (Including Ash-Greninja). I couldn't find them anywhere on the internet, although I have seen them in a few videos.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 5, 2020
Hey everyone, how are you? Well, I wonder if anyone could make me overworld for the Gold (HG / SS) teen? Well, thank you all at once. ^^

Back