• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Mega Adventure

Years
  • Age 45
  • Seen Mar 27, 2019
Hey i found 2 annoying bugs near the start of the game :

When you talk to the guard in the starter town instead of trying to get past him, you get stuck in a loop of him saying "you can't leave without pokemon"

In the next town i exited a house and pressed up immediately while not paying attention and i got stuck in the door, had to shut down the game.

I mean game looks cool and interesting but i'm gonna wait for a cleaner version before i give it another try :)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Oct 16, 2016
Hi. I was going to the Decent Tower and I talked to looker and now I'm stuck. Whenever I click Enter it just makes me talk to him again.... fix?

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Oct 26, 2016
Hello sir,
You know, i am new to poemon games and i am starting to play pokemon games for almost 12 hours per day and when the time i saw your game, i sign up for pokecommunity to reply on your game I do not know if this game is for android or for pc but i really want to play it on android because it seems pretty fun to play. I do not know what emulator is needed to play this game i want to know that. I really want to play this game so i hope you can help me on the emulator issue. Hope that you reply soon!

SpartaLazor

Doofus Lunarius
Years
Hello sir,
You know, i am new to poemon games and i am starting to play pokemon games for almost 12 hours per day and when the time i saw your game, i sign up for pokecommunity to reply on your game I do not know if this game is for android or for pc but i really want to play it on android because it seems pretty fun to play. I do not know what emulator is needed to play this game i want to know that. I really want to play this game so i hope you can help me on the emulator issue. Hope that you reply soon!

It's not a rom - you don't need an emulator. Just download it and you should be able to play it.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 21, 2016
Just figured I would give a note about a glitch I encountered. I ran into a problem where I can't get out the doorway of the old gym leader's house of the very first gym. I'm literally stuck. I have no idea what I should do to fix this, but figured I would mention, so it could be known and also in case anyone has any advice how to fix the problem. Is it even okay to save, or should I not?

Leon Draceus

Palette Works Leader
Years
Pokemon Mega Adventure lost 2 members in the Team so now only have me (Game Lead, a mapper, uploader) and my friend (a scripter)
This week, i will fix bug and update the game to the latest version

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 21, 2016
Pokemon Mega Adventure lost 2 members in the Team so now only have me (Game Lead, a mapper, uploader) and my friend (a scripter)
This week, i will fix bug and update the game to the latest version

I do appreciate it, thank you so much.
I, and I'm sure, all the rest of us, appreciate all of you guys hard work.
Keep up the good work on the game~.

Leon Draceus

Palette Works Leader
Years
Pokemon Mega Adventure Update - Ash-greninja with different boosts
Original Stats +60 Attack, +50 Speed

Ability: Protean

New Move: Giant Water Shuriken (Physical)
+ Power: 95
+ 30% Flinch!

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Sep 21, 2017
Hello. Thanks for the Update!
Hoo and by the way, I just want to know, how many pokemon can we catch in this demo?

Back