• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Most Attractive Male Character

Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Mar 30, 2024
Another thing about Kiawe is that you can only battle him if you play Sun. It takes two to tango and he just doesn't want to tango if you're playing Moon ( ͡° ʖ̯ ͡°)

luuma

searching for Meaning, offering HA numel
Years
It's the Hiker and all other opinions are actually demonstrably false

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
Years
maxresdefault.jpg

Duh.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
honestly ur right like sumo has some attractive people but Nanu can get it there has never been any doubt in my mind

Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Mar 30, 2024
I think there was some mix-up when assigning dialog to the NPCs. Who cares about Olivia's Z-Move pose? Nanu's is the one with the ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) crucial hip movement ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
It's a tie between Kukui and the male swimmer. Both characters represent the manliness we desperately need from male characters in anime and manga.

PkmnTrainerElio

♥ Jung Hoseok, Kim Namjoon and Park Jimin ♥
Years
Why are people suggesting Nanu? He looks like a creepy version of the "I play Pokémon GO" kid (and his brother).

I'd say the male Team Skull Grunts (they have nice legs). I would like to see Guzma wearing a bit less than he does (shorts, instead of long pants). Kukui, no, he's like that old guy who goes for much younger women. Red and Blue look good too, I wanna know how old they would be.

Last edited:

Cariad

world.search(you);
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Oct 25, 2023
gladion is such a cutie but he's like 12 so no
in which cause, nanu is no.1

Drayton

Chilled Dude of The Elite Four
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 21, 2024
For some reason, Hiker from being a obese mountaineer those climbing up to makes him skinnier and fit. also I noticed Male Swimmer are a hulk than non-hulk with swimming googles nowadays. Nunu just looked like a badass cop, but Guzma is more badass

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
Years
Hau is honestly super adorable but he's 11 so I don't think I should say that lol.

My top three would be the Hiker, Ace Trainer, and Kiawe! The Hiker is mature and has A+ facial hair. Like someone else mentioned, the Ace Trainers keep getting better and better each gen. And who wouldn't want to dance with Kiawe let's be honest.

Back