• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Lunar Version (Pre-Alpha version released!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Pokémon Lunar

9pyrcfb.png
GtrY5Fg.png

Story

Mother and you, along with Professor Alan, were visiting archaic ruins in the Kantos region. Everything was as it always was on these archaeologist escapades. That is, until catastrophe occurred and Mother went missing. Professor Alan decided to take you to safety and you two ended up in the Tagral region. Under Professor Alan, it seemed hopeless that Mother would ever return. Even worse, since your arrival, peculiar things have been occurring in the region. After two years of waiting, you are ready to begin your adventures as a Pokémon trainer and discover what actually happened to Mother.

oI1LLhF.png
Features

• A whole new region to explore:
    Tagral region is known for the various climates. You can see climates from tropical to snowy!

• New mechanics, Physical/Special split:
    Fairy type is in! You gain Exp points when you catch Pokémon and also the B/W repel system!

• Hidden grotto makes its appearance too!
    Is this a narrow path? Let's follow it.

• New Pokémon:
    Because of the various climates, you will encounter many Pokémon from many other regions. And because of this, you will get a new regional Pokédex!

• Meet many famous people from other regions!
    One of them is Riley and Cynthia!

• Mega evolution:
    You can use Mega Evolution in Tagral thanks to Professor Alan's research!

dOw31XM.png
Screenshots

NXjCPEA.png
SCSKz6d.png
TYyJp0A.png

MOA4nH9.png
Fv2rhj3.png
xUrO7iN.png

YPILMgS.png
0JfGSWa.png
D9AwbbB.png

gLyQcY2.png
q62hrqR.png
vWH1yPR.png

gJ0oqcY.png
XyDk0Hv.png
bDOGRAC.png

axSpZ7A.png
97uSolq.png
kGwNPAq.png

0DM54MH.png

WSyC3jH.png
Thanks and Credits

• ROM Hacking mods, who are helping me with many things when I ask them!
  • Diegoisawesome, for being awesome and having some great tutorials!
  • Kimonas, for his amazing tool, OWM!
  • JPAN, for his hacked engine!
  • MrDollSteak, for the Decap. and Attack Rombase!
  • Achromatic, for the CSS!

Credits for all the tiles: (If you notice that someone is missing please PM me)
Magiscarf
Kyledove
The red-ex
Jesse
Gav
Zeo

B7OeF5n.png
Downloads

Pokémon Lunar Pre-Alpha Version

Last edited:

Trainer 766

From the screenies, it can be better but nevertheless, good job!

Mosmero

Hey, it's me, the Mos!
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Kostas said:
Here some images of a new area (Forest).

p3zihXK.png
Xm40AoH.png
Eymlz3h.png
I really like these graphics, and I think the Kakuna in the tree is a nice touch. However, I think that the bigger tree could use some work. Maybe you can try to make it blend in with the surrounding trees a little bit? Just a suggestion :)

Le pug

Creator of Pokémon: Discovery / Fat Kid
Years
Looks great so far and I like where the story is heading. Keep up the great work.

c4Xddqf.png

IDK if it is intentional but I do recommend following the Poké format for everything you write out, including Pokédex. Also, since it is an item, I do recommend naming it Lunar Wing instead of Lunar wing (I can see that it is your typo vs what it actually is in the system).

SD8Njh8.png

IDK if you used a DECAP patch but there are some visible capital words in this screenshot.

You also have the comment about how the first intro paragraph should, IMO, be written.

Overall I'm excited to see this play out and the hidden grottos will be fun.

Years
Looks great so far and I like where the story is heading. Keep up the great work.

c4Xddqf.png

IDK if it is intentional but I do recommend following the Poké format for everything you write out, including Pokédex. Also, since it is an item, I do recommend naming it Lunar Wing instead of Lunar wing (I can see that it is your typo vs what it actually is in the system).

SD8Njh8.png

IDK if you used a DECAP patch but there are some visible capital words in this screenshot.

You also have the comment about how the first intro paragraph should, IMO, be written.

Overall I'm excited to see this play out and the hidden grottos will be fun.
Yeah, I don't know why I uploaded this screenshot of the bag, It was from a test I did in a clean ROM. Anyways, as you can see on the other images of the bag (the one with the Lunar Wing), I have a DECAP patch. And yeah, I agree with the Poké format too. I'm going to fix this asap! Thanks a lot, again!

Years
First of all, here is a new town. It's an old town built in the ancient times but it has a more modern feel now. It is well-known mainly because of a statue it has!
iAhs1xe.png
nvkORmw.png

Meet Team Obsidian, the evil team of Tagral Region, what could they want with this statue?
89et2sZ.png

And finally, Tournaments instead of gyms. You'll have to win 6 tournaments so you can challenge the Elite Four! Keep winning and build your reputation in the Tagral Region!
HDDoY34.png
uoKGFHm.png

gail

Having no limitation as limitation
Years
αα ρε μαγκα Ελληναρα εχουμε κ ιδια φωτο ετσι γαμωω

Years
αα ρε μαγκα Ελληναρα εχουμε κ ιδια φωτο ετσι γαμωω

Haha yeah, awesome! Just to let you know, it would be better if you post in English instead of Greek, you can use Greek in PM though, thanks for the understanding!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back