• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi everyone! ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sorano

幸福☆
Years
Hiya~! ^_________^ Welcome to The PokeCommunity. My name ish Karli. =3 If you have a good time, and follow all the rules, Puppy shall give you a cookie~! ^o^ If you have any questions, PM me and I'll try my best to help you. ^.~ See ya 'round!

~Karli

Natsuki

.bluefang.
Years
Hi there Haley! =3 My name ish Kelsey, it's very nice to meet you. ^______^ I hope you have fun here at The PokeCommunity, be sure to follow the rules! ^o^ If you do, I shall give you some bacon. XD Well have fun, see ya 'round! ;D

~Kelsey

Lady Pearl

Nyago-chan ish sleeping~!
Years
Hollywood said:
Hi everyone! I'm new here and my name is Haley, so feel free to call me by that as well as Hollywood. I liked pokemon ever since I was in second grade, which has been a long time since then. I hope to stay at these forums for a long time!
Hewwo and welcome to PC, Hollywood! *pokes* You seem very active. ^__^ Nice to meet you. I'm Pearl! Hope you make bunches of friends; follow the rules, be active, be yourself and have fun! If you have any problems, feel free to PM me. Enjoy your stay and I'll be seeing you soon! ^_~

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
Years
Hollywood said:
Hi everyone! I'm new here and my name is Haley, so feel free to call me by that as well as Hollywood. I liked pokemon ever since I was in second grade, which has been a long time since then. I hope to stay at these forums for a long time!
Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name is Blue Jasmine. If you need help,have any questions or have any problems,feel free to send private messages to me. I will try to help you my best. Please follow the rules and read the FAQ. Hope you will be active,make a lot of friends,have fun and have a great time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back