• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Metal (Update - Gen 6+more!)

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 23, 2016
Hi!
First of all great game. It´s really fun playing.
I can´t seem to find the location (or the person) that can turn fossils into pokemons

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 7, 2017
Hello everyone. I am very sorry for my absence. I probably won't be able to answer your questions for an indefinite period of time. The other sad news is, the update is, obviously, cancelled or postponed for a long time.

As for your questions, please, do not request big lists, like list of all Pokemon and their locations, of all quests, of TM locations, etc. The only list I have is the list of all Pokemon and their locations. And that can be found in the game folder => PBS => Encounters.

Thank you for your understanding. I hope you still have fun with the game.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Isn't it possible to give the source to someone else that could work on in your spirit? I love this game and more updates/content would be extremely welcome.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 5, 2021
Hey everyone. First of all great game, but I was wondering if anyone could tell me where to find a dawn stone?

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Feb 18, 2017
Hello, can i know where is the strength HM in the game and also is ther a bike voucher for the bike, if yes where is it ?
Thankyou

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Feb 18, 2017
Its in mount priest or u can buy it at the mall

Pokemon

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Feb 18, 2017
First of all, loved your game. But I can't seem to find Froakie or it's evolution line, is the Pokemon even in the game? If so, where could I find him.
#GekkougaIsLife

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jan 20, 2017
Dude I am actually in love with this game, it's genuinely of better quality than most of the canon pokemon games out there.
One thing that's absolutely killing me though, is that I can't figure out how to evolve my eevee into a leafeon.
Is there a moss rock to level him near? I tried using leaf stone but that didn't work
I'm about to try leveling it while it's holding the leaf stone but if there's something I didn't think of let me know

FelipeGazolla

I'm here just for Pokémon Adventure Red
Years
Hey man, your game is just incredible, but why can't talonflame learn fly? I searched on serebii and it should be able to do it.
And i found one bug, when my gyarados use intimidate on trapinchs and mawiles my game crashes and close.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Oct 13, 2018
Whoa, it has been a while since I entered these forums. Time hasn't been on my side lately. Sorry for all the unanswered messages, guys.

Well, that is an unexpected bug. It's because I just copy-pasted a teleporter from the RSI and forgot to make it work all the time (It works only when the guy on the 4th floor activates them).

Wow, that's a horrible bug. But very easy to fix - the fog is basically a picture, so displaying any other picture will get rid of the fog. Opening the quest log will probably fix it. If that fails, going up Mt. Sax and then walking down until the fog disappears will get rid of it everywhere, too. Sorry about that.

Also, about the infinite rare candies, it appears as if you've downloaded a version of the game I made for a friend who wanted to get through it quickly. I don't know how it ended up on mediafire. You got lucky, though :) Have fun the rest of the game.

Also:
Spoiler:

Hi , i sent a PM to you , i hope you have some free times to read and reply it , thanks a bunch ~!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen May 11, 2017
Hi!

First of all, I really thank you for the many hours of fun that I had and will have with your games. Some bugs are a little bit annoying, but the game is so wonderful and so much better than the other fan games that I have played until then, that I don't even care about these small inconveniences. We all must keep in mind that you did it alone. So - keep up the good work and again thank you very much! It's my first post here, I really wanted to highlight the greatness of your work =D

That said - I think I found a bug, which hasn't been reported yet: When I use Fly, if the other Pokémon uses Torment between the flight and the attack, my Pokémon will stay high up, will never manage to attack and the other Pokemon will attack again and again without being able to hit me. An infinite loop begins and nothing works anymore except restarting the game.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Oct 13, 2018
Quick question , i've read in pokemondb that once Rayquaza learned 'Dragon Ascent' it will allow it to do mega evolve , so whoever already catched it , how did Rayquaza actually do mega evolve ? TIA

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Feb 18, 2017
I have beaten the pokemon league and have almost all the maps
Unfortunatly i can not find the moon keep map. Can anyone tell me where it is

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 15, 2017
Hey all anyone know where registeel and rock are? and what balls are best for catching them?
Also can Hypno, Arcanine or Dragonite mega evolve?

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 18, 2017
hi i have a minor problem. but i dont know how to change it, in my game in battle the font's colors looks white with black shadows instead of the regular black ones

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 11, 2017
Hey there is it possible someone could upload this to Dropbox? (As I can't use other file sharing sites in my country) It looks awesome and I really want to play it :)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jun 4, 2017
i have a few questions about this game

1) Can shinies be found, if so, what is the rate
2) how exactly does the offline wonder trade work

Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Mar 27, 2019
Can anyone help me?
I am venturing in the Sea of Bodom..got the Aehnka Dictionary
But I cant find blue in the sea..WHERE IS HE?
And also if someone can tell me where do I get masterballs (other than Prof.Osier)

Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Mar 27, 2019
i have a few questions about this game

1) Can shinies be found, if so, what is the rate
2) how exactly does the offline wonder trade work

1) I bet same rate for shinies
2) You get any random Pokemon same level (non-legendary)..They are usually nicknamed Megaman,Donatello,Reg,Lindel etc

Back