• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Gen 7] Frozocrone's Aprimon Bazaar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2018
Male if possible, can't remember if I had the secret ability or not but I think I do

Alright! I'll be online around 7PM (11PM for you I think). However I'll try to hurry and be online a few minutes earlier :)

Years
Hello,
Interested in: Cyndaquil Moon Ball Modest Blaze
Offering: Vanilite Love Ball HA Autotomize, Magnet Rise, Iron Defense, Powder Snow

colter519

Youngster
Years
Hi. I'm working on collecting aprimons as well, and I'm focusing on the gen vii ones right now. Do you have a limit as to how many a person can request at once? With anything I ask for you don't need to worry about ivs either, so that should speed up the process a bit

Frozocrone

Fighting a bigger fight
Years
Hi. I'm working on collecting aprimons as well, and I'm focusing on the gen vii ones right now. Do you have a limit as to how many a person can request at once? With anything I ask for you don't need to worry about ivs either, so that should speed up the process a bit

No limit. If you don't need IV's done I should be able to get them out pretty quick.

colter519

Youngster
Years
No limit. If you don't need IV's done I should be able to get them out pretty quick.

Ok. I'm gonna go through one ball at a time then. In moon balls can I get dhelmise, drampa, komala, mimikyu, minior, passimian, salandit, and wimpod? I can trade you anything on the spreadsheet in my signature, although due to a current glitch I can't guarantee being able to trade certain HA aprimons. In a prior trade larvitar went through, but ralts and mawile didn't...I hope they've fixed it or do so soon.

Frozocrone

Fighting a bigger fight
Years
Ok. I'm gonna go through one ball at a time then. In moon balls can I get dhelmise, drampa, komala, mimikyu, minior, passimian, salandit, and wimpod? I can trade you anything on the spreadsheet in my signature, although due to a current glitch I can't guarantee being able to trade certain HA aprimons. In a prior trade larvitar went through, but ralts and mawile didn't...I hope they've fixed it or do so soon.

I'll take:

Friend: Seedot, Dratini
Love: Ralts
Moon: Ralts, Murkrow, Pichu
Fast: Dratini
Lure: Magikarp

for the eight you want. HA if possible on Pichu, Seedot and Murkrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back