Started by Nr 755 January 29th, 2017 6:04 AM
  • 2 replies

Nr 755

Nr 755

Seen January 26th, 2018
Posted February 1st, 2017
3 posts
2.6 Years
This is something that I started for a friend that was running out of fan made hacks. I decided to create this just to mess with him at first, but the project grew on me and I kind of want to see what people think about it.

The story line is not changed. The characters are not changed. What has changed is currently this:
- Higher levels on trainer Pokemon
- Randomized trainer Pokemon
- Randomized wild Pokemon
- Difficult gym leaders with some surprises
- Some other key characters that get much better teams
- Different starter Pokemon
- Randomized TM

There are so much stuff that I want to fix but the first thing that I want to fix is to handpick what wild Pokemon that appear in all the areas, but I do currently not have the time to do so and it shall stay the way it is until future notice. Same goes for all the other stuff I want to do. I also want to point out that this game is not made to be played after beating the champion once, as I tried to make that a finale as well as I could.

Mostly posting it here because none of my friends actually have the time to play it at the moment, including me.

I should point out that I had a lot of trouble with patching into .ips and it was the first time so I might not have done it correctly.

Thanks in advance!

Nr 755

Nr 755

Seen January 26th, 2018
Posted February 1st, 2017
3 posts
2.6 Years
As of now, yes. Like I said, there is a lot of stuff that I will do so this is basically my pre-alpha version that I just put out there so my friends could get it as well as any other people that want to try it.

The list of what I want to do is long, but I will just attempt to make a harder, better improved Platinum that people can enjoy.
Advertiser Content