• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: here's how bernie sanders can still win

Status
Not open for further replies.

pkmin3033

I envy you for not having seen the Star Wars prequels or The Force Awakens or any of the Harry Potter films after the second one...

Gabri

m8
Years
i'll probably watch star wars after i get around to watching harry potter, both of which i haven't seen any of.

butters.jpg

The original Star Wars films I kinda understand, they're from the late 70s and I only watched them myself a few months ago but... the Potter films? Really?

pkmin3033

I re-read the Harry Potter books every couple of years and I still enjoy them, which is kinda surprising considering a lot of things from my childhood have not aged gracefully, and she's still adding to it with things like that godawful Fantastic Beasts film...

pkmin3033

The third HP movie is the best one though.
But that was the point where the crappy new Dumbledore showed up and the acting got significantly worse...even if the special effects got better.

pkmin3033

But this is where Scary Oldman shows up for the first time.
But he has such a minor part...and Lupin and Pettigrew were both really poorly cast. And the Dementors were really disappointing, too.

Years
But he has such a minor part...and Lupin and Pettigrew were both really poorly cast. And the Dementors were really disappointing, too.

Eh, maybe, but the overall cinematography and tone got a lot better in this movie compared the ones before (and some of the ones after).

pkmin3033

Eh, maybe, but the overall cinematography and tone got a lot better in this movie compared the ones before (and some of the ones after).
I'll give you that the tone at least was better, but the content was pretty disappointing in my opinion. I'd say it's better than pretty much every film that followed it, but I don't think it's better than the first or the second film on balance of things...

pkmin3033

I think if you took the content that was actually in the book from the two Deathly Hallows movies and stuck it together you'd have one movie that lasted for about two hours...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back