• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What gym leader is your favorite?

Judge Mandolore Shepard

Spectre Agent
Years
When it comes to my favorite gym leader, here are my favorites:

Brock
Misty
Lt. Surge
Koga
Sabrina
Blaine
Giovanni
Blue
Morty
Chuck
Jasmine
Pryce
Clair
Roxanne
Wattson
Flannery
Norman
Winona
Tate and Lisa
Wallace
Roark
Maylene
Crasher Wake
Fantina
Byron
Candice
Volkner
Cress
Elesa
Clay
Skyla
Brycen
Drayden
Marlon
Grant
Korrina
Clemont
Olympia
Wulfric

Sirfetch’d

Winona is my all time favorite. I love her design and the fact that she is a flying expert is a huge plus.

Mawa

The typo Queen
Years
I can't really explain why but I always loved Koga <3 I guess it's my interest about the poison type.

blue

gucci
Years
Tough to pick just one as we've had so many greats over the generations. Top three would probably be Byron, Sabrina, and Flannery. Roxie deserves a mention too. <3

Years
I'd say Blue, Iris and Skyla are probably my favourites, the gym leaders in Unova are really cool and were actually a part of the story and it was awesome to see Blue as a gym leader.

kitarei

☕ milk tea & 💻 code.
Years
I have a few favorites:

Erika
Spr_RG_Erika.png

Whitney
Spr_GS_Whitney.png

Roxanne
Spr_RS_Roxanne.png

Reyzadren

Arid trainer
Years
My favourite gymleader is Byron. His in-game sprite does not do him justice, but fortunately, there are fan artwork of him out there that makes him look badass.

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Erika from Kanto is my all time favourite! She's pretty, kind, and she has the best badge ever~ I found her kinda tough to beat in Pokemon Yellow because I relied on Pikachu, but she's overall actually not that bad!

There's also Jasmine, and Skyla who I really adore too. Sabrina, Tate&Liza and Winona needs a mention too. ;v;

pkmin3033

I've always liked Jasmine; I love the simplicity of her design. Gym Leaders usually have outrageously loud or noticeable design, which I think makes Jasmine all the more noticeable for her simple one. Plus she uses Steelix, which I love.

In the anime though, Byron wins out for being a large ham. I was laughing all the way through his debut episode, and I had trouble taking his Gym battle with Ash seriously because of the way he just went on and on.

Sean Flame

*#@()@(!#¥{
Years
Since fire is my favourite typing, I am a big fan of Blaine. He has an awesome personality, He was one of the scientists who worked on CREATING Mewtwo!, and best thing of all he created the "you better have a burn heal" line back in Generation 1! While I love Giovanni and Blue, I always liked Blue as a rival and Giovanni as the crime boss. That being said, I love Blaine in every generation! The best handsdown.
[CENTRE]
Spoiler:

Looks cool right?😁 [/CENTRE]

Years
I'm a big fan of Jasmine, much for the same reasons that Mayneth pointed out. Plus, using Steel type Pokemon seems to be a counter to her quiet, kind personality, and I think that suits her really well.

Before Gen II came around, Koga was my favorite Gym Leader. Because when you're a 10 year old, nothing is cooler than ninjas, haha.

Years
Jasmine is so much like me! I love her. Also Morty because he was a favorite from the original series before HGSS, though I do like his newer redesign too. Then there's Roark and the Striaton Trio for being cute... and Winona for being the prettiest gym leader known to the world. Love them!

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
Years
special K <3 Korrina.

Hopefully that never has to change. That girl is my life force.

EDIT: I do not really share as much in common with her as I may like. But my crush on her is the real deal :3

And, her making me more interested in the psychology of why pokemon battle and stuff is pretty cool. I should be careful with some non-pokemon psychology stuff, probably, though.....

Last edited:
Back