• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Your current team!

Sirfetch’d

Currently playing Soul Silver and am just outside of the Bug Catching contest. Right now I am rocking a very cute team of Croconaw, Slugma, Yanma, and Skiploom. So excited I got a Slugma egg from the guy in Violet city because I have always wanted to use one from the start of my journey.

What is your current team if you are playing through the 4th gen games?

Years
Platinum: Empoleon, Staraptor, Gardevoir, Lucario, Garchomp, and Giratina

SoulSilver: Feraligatr, Crobat, Ampharos, Umbreon, Gallade, Lugia

khaozz

Peace sells, but who's buying?
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 26, 2018
My current Platinum Team:

Irwin the Gliscor (M)
Tesla the Magnezone
Saul the Scizor (M)
Chelsea the Vaporeon (F)
Rosaria the Roserade (F)
Sin Goku the Infernape (M)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Playing Platinum and using Monferno and Gastrodon at the moment! Plus Bidoof as slave. Only allowing myself a max of 4 mons on my team (excluding lil slave). So not sure what more to put... What electric types can I find in Sinnoh? I could use Raichu, but I used it in both Sun and X recently haha so it would be a bit boring.

Perhaps I should give Luxray a chance?

garferno

Pokemon Master(unlike Ash)!
Years
HeartGold-Typhlosion,Donphan,Ho-oh,Gyarados,Dragonair,Raikou

Diamond-Infernape,Garchomp,Gyarados,Dialga,Kadabra,Staraptor(shiny)

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
Years
I just beat Janine in HeartGold. My team consists of Typhlosion, Ampharos, Togekiss, Heracross, Sandslash, and Lapras.

I've just restarted Platinum and plan on using Torterra and Houndoom, but I haven't decided what else yet. I'm considering Floatzel for my Water-type but otherwise I haven't really thought anything else through.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen yesterday
Playing Platinum and using Monferno and Gastrodon at the moment! Plus Bidoof as slave. Only allowing myself a max of 4 mons on my team (excluding lil slave). So not sure what more to put... What electric types can I find in Sinnoh? I could use Raichu, but I used it in both Sun and X recently haha so it would be a bit boring.

Perhaps I should give Luxray a chance?

Luxray's cool, Intimidate means he can take a hit and I believe he gets Superpower via tutor in Platinum. If you have another DS to trade with you can always get yourself an Electivire as well, and Jolteon is available in Platinum because of the gifted Eevee (but do yourself a favour and get Leafeon - the move pool available absolutely slays in-game whereas Jolteon has a terrible set unless you get a good hidden power...power). Oh, and Magnezone too! Man I need to replay Platinum again, it actually has a great selection of electric-types.

Years
Platinum: Torterra, Floacel, Staraptor, Rhyperrior, Rapidash, Machamp

SoulSilver: Feraligator, Houndoom, Donphan, Heracross, Magnezone, Weavile

Back