• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trainer Personality Examination (Reborn)

Status
Not open for further replies.

L'Belle

I am beauty!
Years
Alright! I have one question before I update: do I need all 3 pokémon before the first badge/trial or just 1? I know that Exeggcute aren't found until late in the game...

No, you can have every pokémon whenever! If you want to to trade, be my guest!

Years
POKEMON TPE CHALLENGE- Part 2-INFILTRATION

Spoiler:

TLDR VERSION
Spoiler:

CAST
SAURO The IVYSAUR
Level 16
Vine Whip/Tackle/Leech Seed/PoisonPowder
IRIS The PIKACHU
Level 10
Thundershock/Growl/Tail Whip/Thunder Wave

Years
I haven't posted any updates for quite some time. I'm a little busy and won't be playing for another 3-4 days. I'm posting this to let you guys know that I'm still in the challenge. Expect an update after 10th.

Years
POKEMON TPE CHALLENGE- Part 3-BLAST OFF
Quicker update then usual from now on, as it feels like I am writing the same things but slightly different. So I'll bullet point the major plot points of the episode.

Spoiler:

TOWN BREAKDOWN
Spoiler:

CAST
Spoiler:

Years
POKEMON TPE CHALLENGE- Part 4- PsyShock
Spoiler:

TOWN BREAKDOWN
Spoiler:

CAST
Spoiler:

Miau

If I fits...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 31, 2022
I've been putting off singing up for this challenge, but it looks like a lot of fun -- just what the doctor ordered!

A) USERNAME: Miau
B) WHICH GAME: Y
C) GENDER: Female

Spoiler:

L'Belle

I am beauty!
Years
I've been putting off singing up for this challenge, but it looks like a lot of fun -- just what the doctor ordered!

A) USERNAME: Miau
B) WHICH GAME: Y

Spoiler:

Here ya go!

Spoiler:

I hope you like it :D

Years
POKEMON TPE CHALLENGE- Part 5- Into The Darkness
Spoiler:

TOWN BREAKDOWN
Spoiler:

CAST
Spoiler:

Pikabowser123

The Jack of all Trades
Years
I'll be brief but frank.

I'll due to reason out of my control I have decided to let this thread to the will of users. Why because I might not be in a stable enough situation to watch the forums like I wanted to and had planned too. The only thing I'll be doing is updating the Challenges and answering questions.

It's not that I don't love Pokemon. It's more of a situation of unfortunate circumstance that has led me to say what I had to say here, that's why you haven't been seeing any of my posts, or responses. I really wanted to do this, trust me I did. But at the same time I didn't know that this situation was going to a darker turn. I will update and keep you guys up to date.

If you guys are doing well, when I check in and I'm in a better situation I'll post to check if this is still going.

I'm updating the stuff now. Also if you have completed the challenge and not have seen your name on the Hall of Fame, PM Directly that you have finished and I'll get right on it

Years
It's this time of the week again... I think I'll start to mark these as 18+...

Do you wanna know, how Goofiness took over Unova?Part 4
Spoiler:

Next one will probably be last one and I'll make another one (Epilogue), where I'll make summary of my run, because in these updated, as much as I can get creative, readers can't possibly know, what's going on.

Last edited:
Years
Sorry for my absence! finally gotten my work life sorted out this last month, hopefully i can find the time to finish this challenge off now. (though my partners become obsessed with re-watching smallville lately, here's hoping i can wrangle the laptop off of him now and then to play the emulator!) I'll try and start helping out with applications again as of next week too

Years
The Adventure (of a Travelling Writer)
Spoiler:

Team
Spoiler:

Challenge
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
It's not the same post, read the spoilers

The Adventure (of a Travelling Writer)
Spoiler:

Team
Spoiler:

Challenge
Spoiler:

MrBunny9612

Pokemon Trainer
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Aug 1, 2019
Username: MrBunny9612
Which Game: White

Spoiler:

Last edited:

L'Belle

I am beauty!
Years
Username: MrBunny9612
Which Game: White

Spoiler:

First of all, Christmas IS a religious holiday, second of all, your team!

Spoiler:

MrBunny9612

Pokemon Trainer
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Aug 1, 2019
How did you know I took Children's Lit in high school? XD
And thanks for my team.

Now my brother was in, I do not know if he just wants to see what he gets or if he is really wanting to do the challenge but here is his quiz:

Username: Primal Nitro
Which Game: OmegaRuby
Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2023
A) USERNAME: Cymry
B) WHICH GAME: White
Spoiler:

L'Belle

I am beauty!
Years
How did you know I took Children's Lit in high school? XD
And thanks for my team.

Now my brother was in, I do not know if he just wants to see what he gets or if he is really wanting to do the challenge but here is his quiz:

Username: Primal Nitro
Which Game: OmegaRuby
Spoiler:

The Team for your brother:

Spoiler:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back