• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[News] Game Freak Files Job Listing For Modeler

blue

gucci
Years
Since Game Freak only do main series games, this should be interesting assuming this does relate to Pok?mon. I doubt this has anything to do with the rumored Pok?mon Stars (if that even is a thing), so I guess this could be the first signs of gen VIII. It's looking more likely that the next games will be on the 3DS, even though that was already kinda obvious.

User19sq

The one thing that got me was the filed trademark on "Pokemon Darling". I just hope tons of modelers don't show up at GF's offices ready to show them the models they've made for their waifu Gardevoir/Trapdevoir as a selling-point to why they should be hired.

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
If the next game has walking Pokemon thanks to the power of the Switch, that better be a feature never removed again afterwards.

Somewhere_

i don't know where
Years
It would be pretty cool to work for Gamefreak, especially as a Pokemon fan. Unfortunately, I live in the US, under the age of 18, dont speak Japanese, or know how to model lol.

Back