• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

From Bulbasaur to Zeraora!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pkmin3033

This thing was just so cool back in the day. Then it got a ridiculous-looking Mega Evolution...

pkmin3033

Six generations on from the first and it's still the prettiest Legendary Pokemon.

Years
#149 Dragonite

This friendly giant is our original pseudo-legend, starting the trend of a three-stage line where the final form is a 600 BST.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
#150 Mewtwo

I think this Legendary 'mon is well known for being one of the strongest, and also for being made by genetic modification.

pkmin3033

The worst thing Ash's adorable Chikorita did was evolve into this monstrosity ;w;

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
Years
#154 Meganium

It's.....not bad. It's interesting to say the least. But personally I much prefer Totodile's line :3
ninja'd

#155 Cyndaquil

Again, I much prefer Totodile's line but this one is cool too.

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years
#154 Meganium

A great ally in my Heart Gold Monotype. A cute and underrated Pokemon.

Edit:

#156 Quilava

Having never used this starter line I sometimes forget it exists.

Last edited:

pkmin3033

Always the coolest I thought...and unlike Charmander, picking it didn't come with major drawbacks in the early game.
Spoiler:

pkmin3033

Like a lot of starters, suffers from "average middle evo" syndrome, in that it's not a particularly noteworthy or even good design.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back