• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fire Emblem Heroes

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2020
I have a team and I can beat pretty much anything if I manipulate the AI well, haven't lost a match since I formed this team, which is: Hector, Ephraim (merged once), Sanaki (I have her because she destroy any green unit, including Hector, unless he has vantage and I accidentally hit him, but if not, she one turn KOs him), and now Nino, but her abilities are empty, I don't want to waste SP until I get characters to inherit the skills I have in mind. She has Moonbow, though. I think they're doing well in defense since I always get the highest reward for it.

Last season I made around 4000+ points, but it was hard because I had to use a 4* Michalis to get the additional bonus points and I lost a few times.

Hector and Ephraim are crazy good, I I have Roy and Fae which can take them, but if they die or are weakened then they just destroy me. I try my best to manipulate the AI but sometimes the combination of the team and stage just go terribly for me. I rolled a Sanaki recently and would like to train her but for now Roy's my red unit. I'd probably use her if I ever manage to get more decent blue and green units.

I really want to get Vantage for some/most/all of my units, it's so good but I've never rolled any units that can actually get it so I can transfer it.

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2020
Nice! He's a top tier character I hear. I'm saving the 20 orbs we got yesterday for the new characters. I'm hoping we get some after this current banner is done which is the 14th. Echoes is only a week away from being released in Japan so maybe they add some characters to this?

You were right! Alm + another 3 units will be the next focus along with new paralogues starting tomorrow. They're probably going to do the same thing for Celica next.

Years
I haven't had any troubles with the arena. There are the occasional team builds that run me close (Robin during the first two weeks, merged Julia's during her bonus season) but getting the maximum amount of feathers for offense and defense hasn't been an issue from the start. A Lv20 bonus unit + 3 actually good units will net you 4k easily as long as you don't have any interest in achieving anything higher.

I haven't had a defense victory net me anything less than 250 since week 1 and I skipped an arena season because it was around when skill inheritance came through and I lost interest.

I'm still of the opinion that skill inheritance only favoured those who could pull the units with the viable skills and was ultimately unfavourable for f2p players because they can't just summon and sell so carelessly. However Sacred Seals are a nice alternative, theoretically they should be available to everyone assuming you can fulfill the quest conditions.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
Years
Spoiler:

I gotta say, my luck's been pretty damn good this week. {XD} I don't have a Pegasus Knight in use either so it's a pretty good roll.

Edit: Full Roll

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
Years
Spoiler:

I gotta say, my luck's been pretty damn good this week. {XD} I don't have a Pegasus Knight in use either so it's a pretty good roll.

Spoiler:

oh boy that's so lucky omfg

I was pretty lucky in the beginning of this game. Pulled a Takumi. Pulled Lucina. Then that's it, really, the occasional Eirika and Hinoka. Then for what seems like FOREVER I'm summoning Est after Est after Shanna and Shanna and I'm DROWNING in pegasus knights because honestly I just want Ninian because Dragon Dancer? Yes please! Then the day before the Easter event ended, I pulled a Bunny Lucina, which I was happy about because it's a limited-time version of one of my children. That's fine. Next orb, I pull a Ephraim! Thought I was getting pretty lucky. Today I have a few more orbs. Who do I get? Shanna... Shanna... Odin... I give up haha.

Years
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

holy shiiit.. congrats ^^ That's an amazing pull.

Altairis said:
I pulled a Bunny Lucina

Still jealous! Wanted this one, but never did get. ;o;

I've saved up 33 orbs from the login bonuses so far, but not sure if I should spend them yet. Want to save up for a while.. except I know my temptation will probably push me to do another full summon.

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2020
I've saved up 33 orbs from the login bonuses so far, but not sure if I should spend them yet. Want to save up for a while.. except I know my temptation will probably push me to do another full summon.

I'd say only save up if you REALLY want some future focus characters. I'd saved over 80 orbs and did 3 full summoning sessions on Alm's focus and got nothing. Though at the last session I got a 4* Abel which could be good and a 3* Lon'qu which I can send home for Vantage.

bobandbill

one more time
Years
That's a LOT of orbs you still have left. I've done 5 rolls since I saved up and only managed to get Faye.
Yeah I still haven't used a bunch and still have a lot of Lunatic quest orbs to claim! I've been pretty darn lucky overall; I have 13 five-stars, with only two of those ones I promoted.

My flatmate does not like my luck, haha.

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2020
Path of Radiance characters are out tomorrow! Anyone excited to get broken Ike?

bobandbill

one more time
Years
Spoiler:

(*≧▽≦)
ermagerd

does anyone know how he fares compared to Eirika? She's my main right now.
Congrats! He is slow but his sword has in-built counter, so I think he's regarded as pretty great (but maybe not quite as good as Ryoma). Idk about comparing with Erika, she seems to be less a brute force and more a supportive role anyway with Draw Back.

Also haha wow IS. After Ike is released and people pour their orbs and money into getting him, you suddenly release a banner with Ryoma, Azura, Hector and Takumi. You magnificent bastards.

Years
True -- I'll just build another team with him as its center and see how I fare. I've been relying on the same main team for a long time now. Have a lot more 5* characters I need to make use of. =s

Also haha wow IS. After Ike is released and people pour their orbs and money into getting him, you suddenly release a banner with Ryoma, Azura, Hector and Takumi. You magnificent bastards.

saw this and was omg. I had enough orbs left for one full summon, but of course got nothing good. Been dying for Takumi for ages now.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Online now
Decided to give the game a try. I spent my first orbs on summoning and right at the first try got a 4* Marth. At least I can focus more on summing now, having just finished all the upgrades for the castle.

Also need to do some research what team I wanna focus on getting.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
Years
I guess after pulling three 5* in a single summon session, it's not a surprise that my luck ran out, lol. I did managed to pull Eirika though, and quickly promoted her to a 5*. Now I can use the twins in tandem which is pretty sweet.

Last edited:

bobandbill

one more time
Years
I got Hector! Makes up for no Ike as of yet. Took a while too - I had a bunch of Lunatic quests not yet finished so each time I went out of a summon I went and grinded back up to 20. First five attempts I only saw the one green orb, but come the sixth attempt...

+Def -Res, No +Attack but I'm fine with that.

Xander Great Hero maps come out soon I believe.

L'Belle

I am beauty!
Years
I still have yet to get another 5 star since my Lucius which came just when the Alm banner released. Also.....

IMG_7968.JPG.e09405c398c5498e7a4ac44e3ed909f1.JPG

Celica confirmed. When she'll come is a mystery.

Back